"KESSEL IS ELITE"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE"

Hey bruins8, hockey101, marco1001 -- IN YOUR FACE!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE":
    In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : Kessel's Rookie Stats , in his first 7 games:  1g, 2a and a minus 3 2006-2007 Game Log DATE OPP RESULT G A PTS +/- PIM SOG SPCT PPG PPA SHG SHA GWG GTG TOI PROD 4/07 OTT L   6-3 0 0 0 -2 0 2 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 15:16 0:00 4/05 @BUF L   4-2 0 1 1 -1 0 2 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 17:20 17:20 4/03 @MTL L   2-0 0 0 0 -1 2 2 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 16:03 0:00 4/01 @NJ L   3-1 0 1 1 0 2 1 0.0 0 1 0 0 0 0 16:51 16:51 3/31 ATL L   3-2 0 0 0 -1 0 3 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 16:56 0:00 3/29 PIT L   4-2 1 1 2 2 0 8 12.5 0 0 0 0 0 0 14:27 7:13 Source:  http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/players/gamelog?playerId=3479&year=2007 Tyler Seguin through 7 2g, 2a and a  minus 1 DATE OPP RESULT G A PTS +/- PM SOG SPCT PPG PPA SHG SHA GWG TOI PROD 10/28 TOR W   2-0 1 0 1 1 0 3 33.3 0 0 0 0 0 11:41 11:41 10/23 NYR L   3-2 0 0 0 -1 0 2 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 13:43 0:00 10/21 WSH W   4-1 0 1 1 0 0 2 0.0 0 1 0 0 0 11:15 11:15 10/19 @WSH W   3-1 0 0 0 -1 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 14:33 0:00 10/16 @NJ W   4-1 0 1 1 1 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 13:17 13:17 10/10 @PHX W   3-0 1 0 1 1 0 2 50.0 0 0 0 0 0 12:49 12:49 10/09 PHX L   5-2 0 0 0 -2 0 4 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 14:56 0:00 source:   http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/players/profile?playerId=5430
    Posted by wil39

Not that it matter's, but I do find I end up remembering things with regards to the B's that are just stupid. I'm not saying this strange memory of mine is stronger than espn stats, but I could've sworn Kessel's first goal came against the Buffalo Sabers right of the face-off, low to the ice on what would've been Marty's Biron's right side. I can't find a link to prove this, but does anyone else remember?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : Kessel's Rookie Stats , in his first 7 games:  1g, 2a and a minus 3 2006-2007 Game Log DATE OPP RESULT G A PTS +/- PIM SOG SPCT PPG PPA SHG SHA GWG GTG TOI PROD 4/07 OTT L   6-3 0 0 0 -2 0 2 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 15:16 0:00 4/05 @BUF L   4-2 0 1 1 -1 0 2 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 17:20 17:20 4/03 @MTL L   2-0 0 0 0 -1 2 2 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 16:03 0:00 4/01 @NJ L   3-1 0 1 1 0 2 1 0.0 0 1 0 0 0 0 16:51 16:51 3/31 ATL L   3-2 0 0 0 -1 0 3 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 16:56 0:00 3/29 PIT L   4-2 1 1 2 2 0 8 12.5 0 0 0 0 0 0 14:27 7:13 Source:  http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/players/gamelog?playerId=3479&year=2007 Tyler Seguin through 7 2g, 2a and a  minus 1 DATE OPP RESULT G A PTS +/- PM SOG SPCT PPG PPA SHG SHA GWG TOI PROD 10/28 TOR W   2-0 1 0 1 1 0 3 33.3 0 0 0 0 0 11:41 11:41 10/23 NYR L   3-2 0 0 0 -1 0 2 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 13:43 0:00 10/21 WSH W   4-1 0 1 1 0 0 2 0.0 0 1 0 0 0 11:15 11:15 10/19 @WSH W   3-1 0 0 0 -1 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 14:33 0:00 10/16 @NJ W   4-1 0 1 1 1 0 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 13:17 13:17 10/10 @PHX W   3-0 1 0 1 1 0 2 50.0 0 0 0 0 0 12:49 12:49 10/09 PHX L   5-2 0 0 0 -2 0 4 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 14:56 0:00 source:   http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/players/profile?playerId=5430
    Posted by wil39

problem is we traded the 30 goal kessel guy not the rookie kessel for the rookie seguin..big mistake

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : Knew it would be just a matter of time before the idiot was back at it. In Response to Re: Kessel vs Seguin :
    fine no more kessel i choose the bruins!  heres the deal if i mention kessel again you fans dont need to speak to me anymore...but if i dont you must repsect me for doing so and include me in conversation deal?   especially u badhabitude Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE ] : IM READY TO MOVE ON posted at 10/6/2010 8:44 AM EDT by bruins8 "TO all my fellow posters out here, i know many of you disagree about how i feel particually about phil kessel, i think a 23 yr old kid that hasscored 36, 30 goals the past 2 years is a pretty good player you fans disagree, ok im done with 81 posts.. . .i still believe this season the bs have the potential to do some damage and id like to have civil conversations about this years team with all you fans because in the end u and i both want the bruins to win so im reaching out to all of you to find a way to make it work, im willing to do my part and only talk about this season deal?  my 1st question is who is the 12th forward caron? marchand? mcgratton? whos the 13th? do we play paille on 3rd line and play mcgratton with camp and thorn? if march or caron play they need 2 play on 3rd line, assuming 91 and 16 return by xmas who are the 2 men out? alot of questions...id be interested in seeing what u guys think...now cmon i've reached out to all of you lets keep this going no need for wise cracks.. im being serious about this  go bs"
    Posted by winexpos

where in my qoute do i mention kessels name? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

2nd overall in nhl in goal scoring #19 tyler seguin.....ooopps my mistake that guy in tor is 2nd overall more than ovechkin more than crosby

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

yawn. such a tired topic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

2nd overall in nhl in goal scoring #19 tyler seguin.....ooopps my mistake that guy in tor is 2nd overall more than ovechkin more than crosby Posted by bruins8

IM READY TO MOVE ON
    posted at 10/6/2010 8:44 AM EDT

bruins8

"now cmon i've reached out to all of you lets keep this going no need for wise cracks..im being serious about this  ok im done"

Ummm guess not huh ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

2nd overall in nhl in goal scoring #19 tyler seguin.....ooopps my mistake that guy in tor is 2nd overall more than ovechkin more than crosby
    Posted by bruins8

Do you actually WATCH hockey games? How can anyone actually call himself a fan of a sport and be so woefully ignorant?

Did you see how clueless Kessel was last night, skating leisurely to the bench for a line change as Ryder steamed past him at full speed with the puck? That was Kessel in a nutshell, right there. Wonderfully talented with the puck on his stick, woefully out of touch the rest of the time. Even someone as clueless as you must realize that hockey players spend most of their time on the ice without the puck. That's what makes a true "elite" player - a Datsyuk or a Crosby - so dangerous, and why someone like Kessel is not in their class.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

@nightmare: I tried to get a link but it doesn't really work so here's how to satisfy your curiosity.

Go to nhl.com - /> search players for you know who -> click the video button -> go to the last page

Goal #1 was pretty much exactly how you describe it. Straight from the face off. A nice feed by some kid called Bergeron.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : Do you actually WATCH hockey games? How can anyone actually call himself a fan of a sport and be so woefully ignorant? Did you see how clueless Kessel was last night, skating leisurely to the bench for a line change as Ryder steamed past him at full speed with the puck ? That was Kessel in a nutshell, right there. Wonderfully talented with the puck on his stick, woefully out of touch the rest of the time. Even someone as clueless as you must realize that hockey players spend most of their time on the ice without the puck. That's what makes a true "elite" player - a Datsyuk or a Crosby - so dangerous, and why someone like Kessel is not in their class.  
    Posted by duinne

When you are hopelessly in love with a person they can do no wrong.
    They pass gas and it's the world's most fragrant perfume.
    Yes, that is disgusting, but so is this blind love for Kessel.

They claim he's a 40 goal scorer, a 50 goal scorer, but he hasn't done it yet.
    Talk about delusional.

All flash and no substance.
    Build a relationship on that.

Build a team on that and look what happens.
    Look at what a lazy player does for a team.

What has Kovalchuk done for the Devils?
    Why did the Habs part with Kovalev?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]@nightmare: I tried to get a link but it doesn't really work so here's how to satisfy your curiosity. Go to nhl.com - /> search players for you know who - /> click the video button -> go to the last page Goal #1 was pretty much exactly how you describe it. Straight from the face off. A nice feed by some kid called Bergereron

Well...Strange that espn would say his first goal was aganst the Pens.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

I see what happened now. The 'first' 7 games quoted above are actually the last 7 from that season. The list is in reverse date order :-)

Actually it's pretty amazing looking back. The line up is almost completely unrecognisable.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/boxscore?gameId=261021001

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

bruins8 "problem is we traded the 30 goal kessel guy not the rookie kessel for the rookie seguin..big mistake"

bruins8 "where in my qoute do i mention kessels name?"

Right here for one idiot, I don't have time to list your many others as unlike you I have a life. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

bruins8 = I'm done talking about 'you know who' = flat out liar = feel sorry for 4 kids to have that as a role model

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : Do you actually WATCH hockey games? How can anyone actually call himself a fan of a sport and be so woefully ignorant? Did you see how clueless Kessel was last night, skating leisurely to the bench for a line change as Ryder steamed past him at full speed with the puck ? That was Kessel in a nutshell, right there. Wonderfully talented with the puck on his stick, woefully out of touch the rest of the time. Even someone as clueless as you must realize that hockey players spend most of their time on the ice without the puck. That's what makes a true "elite" player - a Datsyuk or a Crosby - so dangerous, and why someone like Kessel is not in their class.  
    Posted by duinne

ya clueless out there..just oneof the top goal scorers in the nhl...who's clueless dunne? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

you all are the clueless ones...your all just afraid or dumb  because kessel is one of the best players in the game even chia said it on wed...the comparissions are not fai because tyler is in his first year "kessel is already an established star in this league" end quote cmon he has 7 goals in 9 games  do the math people  when he scores 40-50 each season are you all gonna be saying oh hes not a god player..im sick of these boards knocking him..hes better than anyone on the bs leafs when it comes to scoring goals  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

1 last time we traded the here and now kessel for seguin (well lucked out there) not the rookie kessel... so please tell me how this years bruins team is better with 19 instead of 81.....this was my point the whole time....in 5 years great maybe the bs are better with tyler...i just feel like winning now not in a few years its been 72 since our last one, wanna keep waiting?  and dont give me someone had to go $ wise either,  thomas or someone else or a combo of 5 mil couldve left and we couldve had a line of 46-17-81  leafs win trade this yr and next 2-3  bs maybe win trade 5 or 6 yrs from now  thats a fact   and thats a maybe because 81 will still be scoring 40 then to just imagine him w a center oh like krejci or bergy or savy

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

And the love affair continues . I see the three headed monster (bruins8,hockey101 and marco )  has returned to his previous ways. Have no idea what he posted and don't want to . Thanks to Boston.com for the IGNORE feature.

Here bruins8 let me put in words down to your level of thinking so you'll understand better about your promises.

liar, liar , pants on fire.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Hey bruins8 I think I hear you laughing in the background ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jggZHUva4LA

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

***sigh***

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

1 last time we traded the here and now kessel for seguin (well lucked out there) not the rookie kessel... so please tell me how this years bruins team is better with 19 instead of 81.....this was my point the whole time....in 5 years great maybe the bs are better with tyler...i just feel like winning now not in a few years its been 72 since our last one, wanna keep waiting?  and dont give me someone had to go $ wise either,  thomas or someone else or a combo of 5 mil couldve left and we couldve had a line of 46-17-81  leafs win trade this yr and next 2-3  bs maybe win trade 5 or 6 yrs from now  thats a fact   and thats a maybe because 81 will still be scoring 40 then to just imagine him w a center oh like krejci or bergy or savy
    Posted by bruins8

What an idiot. this post will keep me laughing all day.

I'll take Horton and Seguin anyday over spoiled brat sissy phil

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And the love affair continues . I see the three headed monster (bruins8,hockey101 and marco )  has returned to his previous ways. Have no idea what he posted and don't want to . Thanks to Boston.com for the IGNORE feature. Here bruins8 let me put in words down to your level of thinking so you'll understand better about your promises. liar, liar , pants on fire.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

I've had a hard time sticking to the ignore feature.  Until now.
    This takes the cake.  Even for me.

Not reading whatever they have to say.

Exact equivalent argument:
    Phyllis is drop dead gorgeous in every way.
    No, she's not.  Like every other human being she goes to the bathroom and makes horrible smells in there.
    Phyllis is perfect.

and on and on and on and on and on and on.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

tyler 2 goals   kessel 7    need we say more

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlazeTrailer. Show BlazeTrailer's posts

Posted by bruins8

I take it you and I possess different definitions of "winning". Are you watching the B's games? They are indeed winning. We also have differing opinions on whether the B's would be better off long term with Kessel or Seguin (and whoever else ends up on the team from that trade). That's okay. I think you are being a bit short-sighted, but I won't fault you for expressing your opinion. Most here agree the Ryder contract was stupid, but that ship had sailed by the time the Bruins were dealing with Kessel. Would the B's be better through this year's first 8 games if they had Kessel? Maybe - it depends on what current components would not be here if Kessel was. But there is no point to that thought exercise. Once again that ship has sailed. By advice to you would be this: if you are truly a Bruins fan watch the team with its current makeup and cheer for them. Kessel is completely irrelevant at this point except in fantasy leagues.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

If Savard comes back and plays with Seguin the Bs should have 2 scoring lines.They could go deep in the playoffs this year.The Kessel talk bores me now,the game is over and its known the kid is fast and can put the puck in the net,who the heck care about anything else.As for his play the other night the Bs clogged the neutral zone,did a great job of stoping him.Ask Ovy about what they do.

Sections
Shortcuts