"KESSEL IS ELITE"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE"

In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : addressing Bruins mgmnt. Thank God I have the idiots on ignore, because I know what would come out of their mouths next if Tyler were to outscore Kessel this year, it was *lucky* that the Bruins picked Tyler.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

i would be shocked to see tyler outscore kessel but i sure sure hope he would.
    remember as a longtime bruin fan all i want is ac up and deservedly so.

I will not give credit to chia because as he said himself he was anticipating as idid a 10 overall or somewhere i that are pick. i do give credit to chia on the horton trade. Like anything and anyone else i life i do good at ur job u may get rewards or recognotion u do bad at ur job u defintely get chit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

Behave bad hab , behave, do not push it , keep ir to hockey. U klnow how much these forums mean to you, remember that!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

he was anticipating as idid a 10 overall or somewhere i that are pick."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHZcl2kgRho&feature=related

Marco I get all your points. I wont berate like some other posters(who seem to be annoyed to that point).

The biggest problem is Phill wanted more $$ than PC would give him. Thus they had a disputeand bridges were burnt. At that point there was no chance he would be signed again in boston. Quit living in the past, if you want to root for kessel as your favorite player do-so. But quit harping on ifs and buts of Kessel Staying.

The Bruins seem to be the best I have seen the team in a long time. Perhaps they have a great chance to win it all this year. Is Tyler Better than Phil right now? Id say no.

Is 18 year old Tyler better than 18 year old Phil? Id say yes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]"  he was anticipating as idid a 10 overall or somewhere i that are pick." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHZcl2kgRho&feature=related Marco I get all your points. I wont berate like some other posters(who seem to be annoyed to that point). The biggest problem is Phill wanted more $$ than PC would give him. Thus they had a disputeand bridges were burnt. At that point there was no chance he would be signed again in boston. Quit living in the past, if you want to root for kessel as your favorite player do-so. But quit harping on ifs and buts of Kessel Staying. The Bruins seem to be the best I have seen the team in a long time. Perhaps they have a great chance to win it all this year. Is Tyler Better than Phil right now? Id say no. Is 18 year old Tyler better than 18 year old Phil? Id say yes.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

what a total joke and fabrication - a 10 overall.

Toronto finished 7th worse in 08-09.

And they were *CERTAINLY* going to improve 3 spots from the year before because of the roster moves they made for 09-10????

If you thought the Leafs were going to finish that high, you know NOTHING about hockey.

*MAYBE* - *MAYBE* - if they HUGELY over achieve they can get to 10th worse overall THIS YEAR.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : what a total joke and fabrication - a 10 overall. Toronto finished 7th worse in 08-09. And they were *CERTAINLY* going to improve 3 spots from the year before because of the roster moves they made for 09-10???? If you thought the Leafs were going to finish that high, you know NOTHING about hockey. *MAYBE* - *MAYBE* - if they HUGELY over achieve they can get to 10th worse overall THIS YEAR.

Do u watxh other television aside from Nesn. Just prior to the draft Chiarelli on tesn board said he expected a pick in the viscinity of top ten. I agrree i have said he's made some idiotic moves but now ur saying he's an idiot. There were only 2 players that were widely mediasized in the last draft , hall and seguin and we got one of them. ur telling me u knew this all along !

Smarten up bad hab!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]"  he was anticipating as idid a 10 overall or somewhere i that are pick." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHZcl2kgRho&feature=related Marco I get all your points. I wont berate like some other posters(who seem to be annoyed to that point). The biggest problem is Phill wanted more $$ than PC would give him. Thus they had a disputeand bridges were burnt. At that point there was no chance he would be signed again in boston. Quit living in the past, if you want to root for kessel as your favorite player do-so. But quit harping on ifs and buts of Kessel Staying. The Bruins seem to be the best I have seen the team in a long time. Perhaps they have a great chance to win it all this year. Is Tyler Better than Phil right now? Id say no. Is 18 year old Tyler better than 18 year old Phil? Id say yes.

ur right the bruins have been very exciting, after they got horton i felt much better about this team and if seguin does happen to come on and impact earlier then i think and caron continues to produce, we're off to the races.

the only thing is that i am not one to let mgmt get off easy. U cannot make mistakes of the sort at the Nhl level, it is not a learning ground.

i also do not agree with the $ , it was really primarily the facty that Mgmt felt they could do witout kessel, and they were wrong! my frustration is that with some fans who think they kno something cannot admit that losing kessel was not insignificant and the also acknowledge that we did get a player who may very well be a star but the trade in itself was a not a very well calculated one but chiarelli got lucky and better for us fans , Who knows maybe that's what we need for a change a gm who is lucky.

We all want the same thing , i hope , mr. Stanley , it's been a long time coming!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

What's with the subtle threats to BadHab, Marco1001?
    Unlike you, he actually does "keep ir to hockey".
    You just bore everyone with your Kessel man-crush, and butchering of the English language.
       Trying to decipher some of your sentences, give me a headache, and because it is just usually more rants about the "great" Kessel, it just isn't worth the migraines.
    Say hello to my little friend...The ignore button.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]   What's with the subtle threats to BadHab, Marco1001? Unlike you, he actually does "keep ir to hockey". You just bore everyone with your Kessel man-crush, and butchering of the English language.    Trying to decipher some of your sentences, give me a headache, and because it is just usually more rants about the "great" Kessel, it just isn't worth the migraines. Say hello to my little friend...The ignore button.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

There was a day and age when I would turn off my ignore to see what the threat is.

No longer.

I don't even know what point it was that he was ever trying to make.

One thing for sure, I would match up 2010-2011 Bruins against 2008-2009 Bruins any day of the week.

And guess what?  2010-2011 Bruins have Seguin on it, and not some other guy.

Last Bruins Leafs game was the first test.  Match up Seguin to ANYONE on the Leafs.  Seguin outscored EVERYONE on the WHOLE LEAFS team in the last head to head match up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

I cant believe how many posts there are on this

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

the bottom line here is phil kessel is a very good hockey player, a dynamic scorer and a speedstar, you can point out his defaults in his game and i agree he does have some...but there are not a bunch of 30 goal guys probably 40 before to long that are entering there prime that have that speed that kessel has, the bruins lucked out and got seguin which is great, it appears in time he will be a better all around player than kessel, and right now saves us 5 mil...that being said u would like to think in the future chia would b wise not to let a 40 goal guy in his prime or even a few yeas away from his prime leave..burke said it best we got other guys to play defense we brought phil here to score goals...and thats what hes doing 7 goals in 10 games playing with noone...im tired of going back and forth with all you out here about kessel, you have your opinions i have mine but ultimaly we all wants whats best for the bruins so thats what im focusing on now enjoy the season

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : while im happy that you finally conceded that kessel is not perfect, will you do me a favor and look up what a period is (punctuation). You didn't use a single one in that post and it makes your posts very hard to read. I know I'm not the only one to ask you.
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

only because I can see the clown's quote in your reply.

Is he still upset the Bruins traded Pederson for Neely?

Pederson had 46, 44 goal seasons.  Using my advanced math I figure that is more than 30 and 36 goal seasons.

Neely's best season when they got him was 21 goals.

And we got Glen Wesley out of that deal.
    And we are getting another 1st round pick from the Leafs this year.
    And the Leafs doubled our odds in the second round, maybe Knight or Spooner might work out.
    And again they doubled our odds for the third round with another pick there.

I'll bet anything these Kessel lovers are the same ones who married the really good looking, but total maniac psycho girl - and after 10 years of divorce they still have to change their phone number to hide from her.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE] you have your opinions i have mine but ultimaly we all wants whats best for the bruins so thats what im focusing on now enjoy the season
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

You will be posting the same cr*p again within 24 hours.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]   What's with the subtle threats to BadHab, Marco1001? Unlike you, he actually does "keep ir to hockey". You just bore everyone with your Kessel man-crush, and butchering of the English language.    Trying to decipher some of your sentences, give me a headache, and because it is just usually more rants about the "great" Kessel, it just isn't worth the migraines. Say hello to my little friend...The ignore button.

look how cute bad hab, ur own pretty fan watching ur back, Ho! how sweet. this is why ur so popular on these forums, i get it now. Maybe time for a shift.

ur headache comes from iq deficiency  try some vitamins, or maybe that time of the month!

i have heard this a few times and if u really can't read it don't .I had a 13 yr old read it and did fine so i must admit very impressive for an infant like urself to be able to read.

i feel it's appropriate to bring up some personal facotrs. ok number 1 , i don't get paid for this and i am certain niether do u. Let's focus where i do get paid and that is a business which i have built myself and has put in the top 5percentile. Safe to say, ur not in this category so if u think that a corny forum filled with anal nerds that hacve let alone very little hockey smart and no street smart  will make me revise and punctuate because it is soooooo hard to read the , press ignore my friend and make us both a favor. On top of that mr teach me fk all, i do have a univ degree and speak 4 languages. In all fairness it is very likely that ur no match , so i suggest u be humble and step aside and listen but don't talk.

btw say hi to ur girlfriend for me,

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : look how cute bad hab, ur own pretty fan watching ur back, Ho! how sweet. this is why ur so popular on these forums, i get it now. Maybe time for a shift. ur headache comes from iq deficiency  try some vitamins, or maybe that time of the month! i have heard this a few times and if u really can't read it don't .I had a 13 yr old read it and did fine so i must admit very impressive for an infant like urself to be able to read. i feel it's appropriate to bring up some personal facotrs. ok number 1 , i don't get paid for this and i am certain niether do u. Let's focus where i do get paid and that is a business which i have built myself and has put in the top 5percentile. Safe to say, ur not in this category so if u think that a corny forum filled with anal nerds that hacve let alone very little hockey smart and no street smart  will make me revise and punctuate because it is soooooo hard to read the , press ignore my friend and make us both a favor. On top of that mr teach me fk all, i do have a univ degree and speak 4 languages. In all fairness it is very likely that ur no match , so i suggest u be humble and step aside and listen but don't talk. btw say hi to ur girlfriend for me,
    Posted by marco1001[/QUOTE]

No way someone this dumb has a top 5 percentile company. Mostly cause no one knows what a top 5 percentile company is. What exactly are you talking about? What does your "company" supposedly do? In what percentile is it rated?
    Btw, I am the Duke of Windsor, just a heads up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : what a total joke and fabrication - a 10 overall. Toronto finished 7th worse in 08-09. And they were *CERTAINLY* going to improve 3 spots from the year before because of the roster moves they made for 09-10???? If you thought the Leafs were going to finish that high, you know NOTHING about hockey. *MAYBE* - *MAYBE* - if they HUGELY over achieve they can get to 10th worse overall THIS YEAR.

Did you misread my post? Because I was agreeing with you.

Or are you referring to Marco but quoted me?.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : Did you misread my post? Because I was agreeing with you. Or are you referring to Marco but quoted me?.

ur agreeing that pc knew he was getting a top 2 pick, is this what ur agreeing with?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : No way someone this dumb has a top 5 percentile company. Mostly cause no one knows what a top 5 percentile company is. What exactly are you talking about? What does your "company" supposedly do? In what percentile is it rated? Btw, I am the Duke of Windsor, just a heads up.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

duke of winsor, u ve been eating that horse chit way too long,, Ur one of those anal nerds ive been talkn about and the only way u can make a livng is from hereditary ways , that;s rigfht spoiled brat.

top 5 percentile, meaning income... let me guess u wanna see the financial statements, u wouldn't undeerstand them and they are made by ca"s , u will never ever be there miksor .

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

it's a good thing that most of these bruin fans are in the minority, RThe thousands, Shameful ignorance.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : Did you misread my post? Because I was agreeing with you. Or are you referring to Marco but quoted me?.

No, not you, but your reply to Marco.
    The only way I  see Marco's posts is when someone replies to him.

What point Marco is trying to make I don't know.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : duke of winsor, u ve been eating that horse chit way too long,, Ur one of those anal nerds ive been talkn about and the only way u can make a livng is from hereditary ways , that;s rigfht spoiled brat. top 5 percentile, meaning income... let me guess u wanna see the financial statements, u wouldn't undeerstand them and they are made by ca"s , u will never ever be there miksor . .
    Posted by marco1001[/QUOTE]

You didnt answer the question. Top 5 percentile of income of what? The entire USA? Are you a fortune 500 owner? Or of your field of expertise (which I can only imagine being a leaf raker)? What exactly are we talking about here? What kind of company? I have a degree in economics, I am sure I can figure out what it is you are saying if you answer the question. And dont waste two paragraphs to not answer a question, just admit you are lying next time.
    Anyone can say anything about themselves on the internet. Just ask me, the Duke of Windsor.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : Y ou didnt answer the question. Top 5 percentile of income of what? The entire USA? Are you a fortune 500 owner? Or of your field of expertise (which I can only imagine being a leaf raker)? What exactly are we talking about here? What kind of company? I have a degree in economics, I am sure I can figure out what it is you are saying if you answer the question. And dont waste two paragraphs to not answer a question, just admit you are lying next time. Anyone can say anything about themselves on the internet. Just ask me, the Duke of Windsor.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

hmmm...  who was it that directed a comment to me
    "keep ir to hockey"
    ?????

and speaking of hockey, who was it that said that Taylor Hall was sooo much better than Tyler?  Gee, for a guy who knows hockey, sure seems strange that Tyler has outscored Taylor so far. 

And of course "lucky" to get Tyler.
    Nobody saw the Leafs coming in 2nd to last in the league.  Nobody.
    I mean who would think a team that finished 7th from the bottom would get worse by not adding anything substantial to their line up?

Who saw that coming??

Oh that was lucky all right.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

well miksor, it's actually the first time i actually gave some info of personal nature.  Wouldn't u kno it , u have a degree in economics , the very same degree i majored in. ur right i must be quite dumb, i feel that now that we have something in common.

No, not fortune 500, i don't think i would reveal that even if it were so, the searching would begin. What i meant is my income bracket is in the top 5% and that is how far i will go with that. I am not one to impress but why i even revealed this is simply how much emphasis u guys put on a hobby forum at best and how none of this a true representation of real life especially not for mine. Guys have actually re-enacted my posts with much exageraration and ironically it is probabaly the most time consuming  posts they had to write up.

I had to put this to the test ,so as i said , i made a 13yr old read it and understood evrything yet u guys u call scholars cannot understand it, That is mind boggling, that;s silliness, that's idol hands. and maybe idol brains.

look if it is that hard to read, which i certainly have my doubts then don't .Miksor, i don't need to lie, i would only be lying to myself, i have nothing to prove to u unless of course u r one of my customers and that would be way to coincidental.

Where the problem lies is that most of u if not all would not comment on my writing if u agreed with my posts . U have a dire need to insult and attack over a futile forum simply because we are in disagreement. This my friend if u really are an educated man is mere ignorance. u wanna have a talk about hockey without getting all defensive , i say bring it on if not then do continue to press ignore.

now i already told u i am in business now what do u do for a living , DUKE?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : There was a day and age when I would turn off my ignore to see what the threat is. No longer. I don't even know what point it was that he was ever trying to make. One thing for sure, I would match up 2010-2011 Bruins against 2008-2009 Bruins any day of the week. And guess what?  2010-2011 Bruins have Seguin on it, and not some other guy. Last Bruins Leafs game was the first test.  Match up Seguin to ANYONE on the Leafs.  Seguin outscored EVERYONE on the WHOLE LEAFS team in the last head to head match up.

ref: day and age - u have gotten maybe wiser but not necessarily smarter

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

all along i thought kessel was part of the NHl, i must be smoking something. Geez, ur right he's a soccer player, oops wrong discussions .

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : hmmm...  who was it that directed a comment to me "keep ir to hockey" ????? and speaking of hockey, who was it that said that Taylor Hall was sooo much better than Tyler?  Gee, for a guy who knows hockey, sure seems strange that Tyler has outscored Taylor so far.  And of course "lucky" to get Tyler. Nobody saw the Leafs coming in 2nd to last in the league.  Nobody. I mean who would think a team that finished 7th from the bottom would get worse by not adding anything substantial to their line up? Who saw that coming?? Oh that was lucky all right.

Chiarelli and his group that's who. did they not add kessel, beauchemin and
    even komisarek.

Bad hab i did say that hall impressed me more i traing camp and that if i had to choose i would pick Hall but i never said segui was crap. I always maintained he needs developing and that he showed flashes of brilliance.

i will admit bad hab that my judgement  on seguin was too quick but again did say i would wait til half season or so to make a better judgement and i kno u read that. Understand that i want seguin to be better then kessel as i always said and better then Hall, I want seguin to blow kessel away and i kno u read that too, Why? because the better he goes the more of a chance the bruins can win that ever elusive cup.  i also wrote in the past that i do not want another playmaker, i want a gs and seguin has shown me that he does have a real quick release and that impressed me but whether or not that translates in him being a top gs , way too early, U cannot disagree on that, that is fact. He's also shown phenomenal hockey vision and ability to make the tape pass at a quick glance add to that great speed, he has all the tools but these tools must come together.

Sections
Shortcuts