"KESSEL IS ELITE"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE"

In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : you didn't answer my question you coward. You said that it didn't matter is Seguin got 200 points this year, because he didn't help us at all last year, and kessel would have.  I asked you if PC managed to trade Matt Hunwick for EDM 1st round pick for the next 15 years, would that be a bad trade by your logic. You ignored that clearly, now who doesn't know hockey?
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

I see by the answers you and dez gave that marco is doing what he always does.  Did it to me last year a few times.  That's why I'm still ignoring him.

1) if he does concede points about kessel then
    2) "don't detract what he did"
    3) the other 5 same old same old same old responses along the lines of 'if' and 'could' and 'should have'.  And with 'if' and 'could' and 'should have'  - if I, could I and should I - I would be a multi billionaire and would own the Bruins myself.  That's how far if and could and should get you.
    4) " Bruins were *lucky* to get Seguin.

I'll address #4 since that's the only thing new.   "Lucky" to predict the Leafs were going to be bad???

Really?

The only question was how bad.

I can hear the rebuttal now, but PC himself said that they weren't expecting to do that well.  Since Marco compares everything to his business world, he should now that if you get a good deal out of someone, you don't rub their nose in it - or else you will not get another good deal out of him.

If you think PC is going to publicly state that 'wow, did I ever take Burke to the cleaners' you are cetifiably insane or know nothing about business.

I say when the deal was done PC knew he was going to get a good pick.  Didn't know exactly how good, but good.  Top 5 with a good chance at #1.  Everybody who followed hockey knew the Leafs were going to be putrid.  Reporters were asking Burke the second after the trade when he thought the Leafs would make the playoffs.  Burke said "this year!" and everybody went quiet and didn't know what to say.  Everybody knew the leafs would stink, but marco says "I didn't expect the leafs to be bad" and in Marco's world since he didn't know it, no one else could have.

The Kessel deal was like buying a snow plow in New England in November.  You don't know how much its going to snow, but the odds are enormous that it will and the snow plow business is likely to be a success.

Marco - if you are who you say you are, I know 10 business owners\ceo's\presidents like you.  You are the biggest fish in your little pond.  Because you have had success you think you do everything right.  You think you know all the answers.  You see the money you make - you are blind to the money you could have made more.  You don't HEAR your employees if they are critical, but more likely they are afraid to say anything to you because they know they will be in trouble if they say anything you don't like.  You don't realize you have disgruntled employees, and if you do you think its their fault.  You THINK YOU LISTEN, but you do not.

Marco - you do not hear.  you do not listen.  It is very obvious in this forum because the same questions and answers are here again and again and again.

In your business I will bet you ask questions, but they are not really questions, instead you are looking for the answer you want to hear.  If you made a mistake - you answer is that it was unavoidable.

You are NOT open to other points of view.   IF - as we have seen here, it becomes obvious you are wrong, you change it to "I was right BUT" and then you say how you were really right all along.

Now you will spin how the Bruins mgnt was WRONG, you were right, but Bruins  mgmnt was lucky, so you were right all along.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : the team has been just wonderful.I felt good about this team from the time they got Horton and i feel even better now but i must approach with caution. i have been a long time bruin follower and i mean maybe too much of a fan. i also  watched many games in enemy venues and u should see me , at thought at times they would all gang up to kill me. that was then this is now. I approach with caution b/c let's face it we have seen the bruins do well in reg season play only to break our hearts so now i have become cautious and defensive. This team can go all the way , i felt they were solid but now if Caron continues to produce and i do like what i see so far from him, and seguin impacts earlier then expected , this team can beat any other team and yes in the playoffs. I have not felt this at any point last year but now i do. are there any moves that would benefit us, of course. I like to see another gs , a guy like sharp, or a malone there are not too many choices though. i likeour dmen, would i like to see a puck moving dman, sure , but i am not a fan of kaberle and i do not think we can get one. One way we can get one is that toronto finishes last and we get adam larsson next yr, watch this kid!
    Posted by marco1001[/QUOTE]
    The only people that had lowered expectations about Seguin are the Kesselites like you and Bruins8,etc.Myself and many others expected  this type of contributions from him early on.Unfortunately your love of Kessel(and crush on Duinne)has blinded you to the obvious skill-set that Seguin already brings to the table.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

why do all of INSIST on trashing former players?!?!?!
    Such a childish and tiring topic.
    It's the jilted lover syndrome every year.
    First Thorton, now Kessel

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]why do all of INSIST on trashing former players?!?!?! Such a childish and tiring topic. It's the jilted lover syndrome every year. First Thorton, now Kessel
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer[/QUOTE]
    For the same reason you constantly put up argumentative yet somehow still meaningless posts-something to pass time.I'm glad you still love Kessel.Sounds like you've met him in person for couple of reach arounds.Well good for you to keep the long distance relationship alive.I hope you and Phil can continue to make each other happy.......p.s. I've NEVER bad-mouthed Thornton and still pick him high in the hockey pool every year so stick to soccer you knob.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : For the same reason you constantly put up argumentative yet somehow still meaningless posts-something to pass time.I'm glad you still love Kessel.Sounds like you've met him in person for couple of reach arounds.Well good for you to keep the long distance relationship alive.I hope you and Phil can continue to make each other happy.......p.s. I've NEVER bad-mouthed Thornton and still pick him high in the hockey pool every year so stick to soccer you knob.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

my theory on jtassinarisoccer
    he actually hates a guy named j tassinari, because you can look up a guy by that name who's a soccer coach on the south shore.  he just posts here using that name so that the real guy by that name will get millions of phone calls telling him what a jerk he is.

no one other than a complete and total fool would use their real name in such a way so that they could be found in the world easily - had he left soccer out at least it could have been masked slightly.

and if not a complete and total fool - then someone who wants to be found, as in this case.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]why do all of INSIST on trashing former players?!?!?! Such a childish and tiring topic. It's the jilted lover syndrome every year. First Thorton, now Kessel
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer[/QUOTE]

I think you're confusing message board posters with Kevin Paul Dupont.

Some posters here "trash" Kessel, but most thoughtful posters realize that he is a talented but flawed player who could be outstanding if he worked on certain aspects of his game. That he doesn't is a source of amusement, as it contributes to the struggles of his team, which means the Bruins will reap the reward. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Bruins fans don't trash Kessel.  In fact, they were polite enough at the last game "Thank" him in unison at the Garden for everything he did for this team.

Still waiting for a "you're welcome" from Kessel...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Bruins fans don't trash Kessel.  In fact, they were polite enough at the last game "Thank" him in unison at the Garden for everything he did for this team. Still waiting for a "you're welcome" from Kessel...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Awesome point Fletch.He's been just plain rude.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Of course when questions and facts are put to Marco, he disappears.

Until Kessel scores his next goal.

And then he will re-appear, forget everything he admitted in this thread, and start the whole thing over again.

In the meantime Marco will get psyched up by having his yes men say yes to him and ruling his little world where he is king - and Kessel is his queen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teddytheo. Show Teddytheo's posts

Kessel is elite. Let' see ... he's 58th in league scoring. Give me a break.