"Live Chat": Rangers + Capitals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

"Live Chat": Rangers + Capitals

GOALLLL #1.. 1-0 Rangers..

what great work by Avery on that goal. Looked lucic like in the corner. Here we go rangers, here we go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: "Live Chat": Rangers + Capitals

Hee Hee funny I do not want to see the Caps either but they just tied the score. The Caps Big, Fast, skilled forwards worry me.

When Avery doesn't do his shenanigans he's got some skills and gets things done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

yeah I hear you about the caps. But I have been thinking, Washington in the playoffs is really good for the game. If the capitals advance, i would welcome a high-profile Eastern conference finals.

Bruins-Capitals
    Pittsburg-Capitals
     would both be excellent conference finals

And you know what? if we are going to win the stanley cup, we should have the mindset that we can beat anybody. Just like it felt better when the Red Sox beat the yankees to go to the world series.

I say bring em on, the bigger the better. Lets make a statement here that the Boston Bruins can dominate the NHL and don't need a cupcake schedule to do it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yep the Bs are going to have to beat good teams to kiss and raise that cup. Gomez needs to do something! I'm mean really!? Wake up Scott! This is suprising to me with the way he has played in the past with the Devils.

Any thoughts out there on what's the dealio with a Mr. Scott "Casper" Gomez ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

he's out there, did i miss something?

1-1, Rangers clearly carrying the play. they are playing a puck-possesion type forcheck. Lots of cycling., they are a little short of quality scoring chances though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

The Rangers are playing fairly well.  It looks like the Caps are trying to be individuals and the rags are more of a team (go figure after the last few games).

Jersey up 3-2

Bring on the second round already!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Bring on the Penguins.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

WOW CAROLINA CAME BACK!

this is going to be AWESOME hockey in the semis

Capitals vs. Penguins is the best series the NHL could have asked for on the National level. Ovechkin vs. Crosby is always a pleasure to see those two compete on the same ice surface.

And the Bruins vs. Hurricanes is going to be a great match-up as well.

I can't wait to watch both series

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

When the Canes scored that first goal I said looks like Brodeur if off his game.
    GAME WINNER ,  CARBON COPY !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]GOALLLL #1.. 1-0 Rangers.. what great work by Avery on that goal. Looked lucic like in the corner. Here we go rangers, here we go.
    Posted by Olsonic[/QUOTE]

btw great pic of Ray !
    That night I had tears in my eyes.  I want hose tears of joy all over again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Yeah, i chose the pic for a bit of motivation.

On another note: what an absolute SNIPE  by Federov

WOW
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3u6u4ptPSY