"Premature Speculation"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

"Premature Speculation"

I can't believe all of the posts on here about the next round!! They have to get past Philly first guys and as a hockey fan I just happen to be a little superstitious... I hope we haven't jinxed it!!!  I know, I know, if you've been reading other threads I am guilty of "Premature Speculation" myself...some of the posters on here just get me all fired up!!!! Hahahaa 

I'm not trying to be negative but I would be much more comfortable posting on here after win #4!!!! Then I'll turn over and go to sleep!!! Hahahaha

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: "Premature Speculation"

I agree let's take care of business with the Flyers first before talking about the conference final.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

Agreed! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

"Premature E-Speculation"
    Taking one in Philly was huge. Hopefully, it pays off tomorrrow night. Otherwise the next round (and next season, and the lower draft, etc., etc.) is just a dream at this point. TCB on the ice B's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Maybe, it is just superstition talking, but I agree 100% !

Let's stick with the tried and true playoff cliches.

"One game at a time."

"It takes four wins to advance to the Conference Finals."

"Give 110%."

"It is what it is."

Our complete focus should be on getting that fourth win in this series.

Go Bs Go !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Very thankful I'm not the only one feeling this way. Stop looking ahead to the "next" round. It aint over til it's over. Bruins fans should know better.

Each game but 1 has been decided by just 1 goal. Krejci gone. Sturm gone. Stuart not at 100%. Gagne back. There's a lot to be nervous about, just as there's a lot to be positive about: Last shift change for home ice; the crowd; the 5-0 post season record at home; Savvy getting back to speed; Tuuka still playing great; the 3 games to 1 lead.

But let's have the B's take care of business FIRST: Win Tonight...THEN speculate about the Conference Finals.

Here's a thought: How about Ryder getting back into the mix and scoring a huge--possibly game-winning--goal for Boston tonight?

Sections
Shortcuts