"The Sabres hopes sleep with the Edmund Fitzgerald at the bottom of Gitche Gumee"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gagne88. Show gagne88's posts

Re: "The Sabres hopes sleep with the Edmund Fitzgerald at the bottom of Gitche Gumee"

In Response to Re: "The Sabres hopes sleep with the Edmund Fitzgerald at the bottom of Gitche Gumee":
    I was stuck with the CBC broadcasts for the most part.  They kept saying "Cheera".  Drove me nuts.
    Posted by DrCC

LOL...so I am not the only one!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cindy419. Show Cindy419's posts

Re: "The Sabres hopes sleep with the Edmund Fitzgerald at the bottom of Gitche Gumee"

I kinda like Jack Edwards. Yeah he's a goofball, but he knows it and he's always willing to admit when he makes a mistake. He's no worse and better in some cases than announcers for other teams. I personally will never forget "THIS BUILDING IS VIBRATING!" Everytime I hear it, it brings me back to a great game!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

You know what, I'm thinking his "rag tag farmers" speech was actually only game three last year vs MTL....the bruins winning the cup, to Jack, would probably be one of the more important events in human history.  That said I'm still a fan and hope I'll get to hear another "rousing" bruins speech at the end of round two (unless VS and NBC get all the games).