... and THE SHEEP GO CRAAAAAAZZZZZY!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GenoIcemantizFan. Show GenoIcemantizFan's posts

... and THE SHEEP GO CRAAAAAAZZZZZY!!!!

HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS SEASON...

1) Playing outside...

2) Scoring 3 goals in a minute vs a non playoff team

I have never seen a fanbase so excited to go one and done in the playoffs before...

YAY lets line the pockets of our owner who doesn't care!! yay!!!!

one and done! one and done!

ALL TOGETHER NOW... ONE AND DONE! ONE AND DONE!!!

Boston Bruins fan by you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re:... and THE SHEEP GO CRAAAAAAZZZZZY!!!!

Seriously, this idiot is obviously a habs fans. WAY TO GO BRUINS

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HamiltonBulldog. Show HamiltonBulldog's posts

That jersey off the back ceremony was painful to watch

Who the heck would want the jerseys of half of these heartless losers

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Baaaaa

:D

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VT17BruinsFan. Show VT17BruinsFan's posts

In Response to Re:... and THE SHEEP GO CRAAAAAAZZZZZY!!!!:
    That jersey off the back ceremony was painful to watch Who the heck would want the jerseys of half of these heartless losers
    Posted by HamiltonBulldog

Trust me I dont know if you had the NESN feed or not but Jack Edwards was truly cringe worthy to hear as he went into his long winded diatribe of how the Bruins were world beaters with about 1 minute to go.

Somewhere now Jacobs is laughing and laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

i was just telling my buddy... if i pulled thomas's  name out of that folder, id just walk away. he can keep it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

i forgot to add: Geno is right... when the bruins scored those 3 shorties... i havent jumped around like that for atleast a year. def the best moment of the year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HeraldReader08. Show HeraldReader08's posts

What a bunch of dopes lol The fans and Jack the hack Edwards acting like the Bruins just won the Stanley Cup. Enjoy the next week or so folks as the Bruins are the lamb about to go to slaughter

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

What a troll convention this thread is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

GenoIce is kind of right, what is there to get all excited about? Sticking a few more million dollars in Jacobs pockets and just perpetuate the complacency in this organization?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chocolab511. Show chocolab511's posts

No doubt that Jacobs owns the Bruins portion of NESN watching this postgame garbage! I am embarassed watching this! I am waiting for the confetti to drop and the trophy ceremony! The Bruins will clinch a low seed and most likely be gone in the first round. Sorry but im not going to get all excited for a team who scored less goals the the Edmonton Oilers!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JezzaNuts. Show JezzaNuts's posts

There is a good chance this team goes to the 2nd round. A top 3 draft pick plus another first round pick, yeah I'm happy right now.

You are an idiot, why would you even go to the boards of a team you hate? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EratX. Show EratX's posts

Bruins sheep by you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

You can pick and choose another team and let the real fans cheer for the Bruins.  The Bruins are not getting embarassed in the first round and the reason is quite simple...the Bruins are not the worst team five on five and when comes playoff time you will see a lot of 5 on 5.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Missing their number one center and half their blueline they pulled it off and made the dance.....way to go guys and so what if they don't go all the way....nobody gives them a chance but playoffs there is always upsets and they have that chance....more than the losers who didnt make it....good luck Bruins and wait til Hall or Seguin laces them up next year.....GO BRUINS

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MiesterBruinmaker. Show MiesterBruinmaker's posts

17 years since the Bruins have won a second round playoff series. Look for that streak to continue with this soft and gutless squad.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Making the playoffs and still have a chance of getting the #1 overall pick in the draft. Sounds like a pretty good time to be a bruins' fan, if you ask me.
       Also, being in the playoffs is like having a lottery ticket. The odds of winning are long, but as long as you have a ticket, you've got a chance.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I'm excited for the playoffs. I'm going for the bruins to win the stanley cup. Isn't that why we watch the game

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JezzaNuts. Show JezzaNuts's posts

Making the playoffs and still have a chance of getting the #1 overall pick in the draft. Sounds like a pretty good time to be a bruins' fan, if you ask me.    Also, being in the playoffs is like having a lottery ticket. The odds of winning are long, but as long as you have a ticket, you've got a chance.
    Posted by biggskye

Nice!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lextone. Show lextone's posts

Making the playoffs and still have a chance of getting the #1 overall pick in the draft. Sounds like a pretty good time to be a bruins' fan, if you ask me.    Also, being in the playoffs is like having a lottery ticket. The odds of winning are long, but as long as you have a ticket, you've got a chance.
    Posted by biggskye

You sound like one of Jacobs PR guys trying to hawk his overpriced tickets. Do you work for him?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

There is a good chance this team goes to the 2nd round. A top 3 draft pick plus another first round pick, yeah I'm happy right now. You are an idiot, why would you even go to the boards of a team you hate? 
    Posted by JezzaNuts

Beautifully said!  The fact that the Bruins had more than their share of injuries to several key guys, had a large number of players inexplicably have off-years, survived a 10-game losing streak that could have easily turned into a death-spiral and hammered their chances for playoff qualification yet here they are, now in the playoffs regardless.  Whether they get swept or move on is irrelevant.  Fact is, they're in!  Deal with it!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

i see a high draft pick coming for the bruins ,,and the habs  baaaaaaaaaahh   lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 640Toronto. Show 640Toronto's posts

We all know how this story is going to end. More failure in the Stanley Cup Playoffs for the Ruins.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergreon37. Show pbergreon37's posts

Bruins will be swept.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

The B's are playing their best hockey of the season (that doesn't mean they'll get out of the first round), we look to have a solid young goaltender, we could have the #1 or #2 pick in this years draft and you guys think we should be complaining.  What a bunch of morons.  The B's future looks promising.  Much more so then either Toronto or Montreal.  It's time to sit back and enjoy what is left of our season...the summer should be interesting.