... and THE SHEEP GO CRAAAAAAZZZZZY!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re:... and THE SHEEP GO CRAAAAAAZZZZZY!!!!

In Response to Re:... and THE SHEEP GO CRAAAAAAZZZZZY!!!!:
    In Response to Re:... and THE SHEEP GO CRAAAAAAZZZZZY!!!! : You sound like one of Jacobs PR guys trying to hawk his overpriced tickets. Do you work for him?
    Posted by lextone

NOPE...I am just a bruins' fan.
    Since all your posts are negative towards the bruins, and you just started posting on this board, I am guessing you are just an upset leaf fan that is taking out your frustrations. I feel your pain.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Bruins are going nowhere. Why are you getting excited over being the lowest goal scoring team in the NHL?
    Posted by anthony3603

You're an idiot. You don't need to score the most goals when you give up the least. Only the Devils have given up less goals this year

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurnpikeDave. Show TurnpikeDave's posts

In Response to Re:... and THE SHEEP GO CRAAAAAAZZZZZY!!!! : You're an idiot. You don't need to score the most goals when you give up the least. Only the Devils have given up less goals this year
    Posted by davecarr

I must laugh at you Mr. Carr you are an unemployed sheep living in dream world. The Bruins cannot score. They have a rookie goaltender going into the playoffs. This team is going nowhere. I would say get used to it but you should be used to it now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to ... and THE SHEEP GO CRAAAAAAZZZZZY!!!!:
      HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS SEASON...  1) Playing outside...  2) Scoring 3 goals in a minute vs a non playoff team  I have never seen a fanbase so excited to go one and done in the playoffs before...  YAY lets line the pockets of our owner who doesn't care!! yay!!!! one and done! one and done! ALL TOGETHER NOW... ONE AND DONE! ONE AND DONE!!!                                    
    Posted by GenoIcemantizFan

Most people like you just don't care yet you are willing to go the extra mile to be an A-hole.Good for you.It must feel good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

I think the question is what is more likely to happen...

A cold offense gets hot and scores some goals 

or

A bad defense gets solid 

The first option in my mind is more likely.  The B's D has been good all season...if anyone gets a hot hand I would't want to play them.  That is an if of course but after watching years of playoff hockey we all know that a good D and a hot goalie can overcome anything in a series.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

We all know how this story is going to end. More failure in the Stanley Cup Playoffs for the Ruins.
    Posted by 640Toronto

And even MORE playoff experience than the Leafs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

ANY playoff experience for a young team is good....and this is STILL a very young team.  players like lucic, krejci, wheeler, hunwick, boychuk, etc and of course, rask will gain valuable experience.  while most have been here for the past few years and played in some playoff games, like i said, ANY experience is valuable.  with the likelyhood of top 3 pick, the future is indeed bright for the b's.  important offseason to be sure but i'm confident that they can make the moves needed to be made to put the bruins back up to being one of the top teams in the eastern conference.  they are not far off........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

GenoIcemantizFan

You must have a very unhappy life, pathetic MORON ! ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS SEASON...  1) Playing outside...  2) Scoring 3 goals in a minute vs a non playoff team  I have never seen a fanbase so excited to go one and done in the playoffs before...  YAY lets line the pockets of our owner who doesn't care!! yay!!!! one and done! one and done! ALL TOGETHER NOW... ONE AND DONE! ONE AND DONE!!!                                    

boohoo.  Did you forget to order your playoff strips or are you just a loser?  Go on and cheer for your buddy up there in Toronto...oh yea, their vacation starts tomorrow.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

Hey, the good news about this useless thread is that I found 8 ignorant idiots to ignore so I won't have to see their useless input on these boards anymore. For all of you idiots who call people sheep go root for the Habs, your opinion isn't worth much so you'd be an ideal fan for them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

THIS THREAD IS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

How can you not be excited as a Bruin's fan, we are in the playoffs with an injured team that was the laughing stock to the NHL and the media, and the draft lottery is on Tuesday. Go Bruins.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

That jersey off the back ceremony was painful to watch Who the heck would want the jerseys of half of these heartless losers
    Posted by HamiltonBulldog

Hey Bulldog, why don't you go stick your prikk in a coffee grinder.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

As a big-time critic of the Bruins ownership (not the players, who can't help the fact that they're sub-par compared to other rosters), all I can say is that it's better to be in the playoffs than not.

Are they one and done? Of course they are. But you have to give credit for the players they do have gutting it out and getting in when they have the worst owner in sports running the team AND an injury bug that's beyond horrific.

One more thing: Patrice Bergeron deserves a medal of honor for being THE best player on a lousy team AND saving the bacon in today's game. If that puck goes in on that freak power play call the B's lose this game for sure and probably miss the playoffs b/c no way would they beat the Caps w/the post season on the line.

Bergeron literally saved the season (or at least extended it for 4 games) w/that brilliant hustle/smarts play. He's been doing it ever since he joined the team and he's officially my favorite current Bruin and I wish beyond hope that he had a better team to work with.

Bergy deserves a tip of the cap from every Bruins fan--even those of us who know the team is going nowhere as long as JJ runs the show.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cindy419. Show Cindy419's posts

So because we all hate the owner we're not supposed to be happy that the team we love is in the playoffs? Screw you...I'll be happy if I want to.  BAAA!                  In Response to ... and THE SHEEP GO CRAAAAAAZZZZZY!!!!:

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

What a troll convention this thread is.
    Posted by Mutant211

I'll second the motion

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

Yet you take time out of your busy day to come out here and mouth off like the doooshbag that you are....Now, who's the pathetic one?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

I am sure, with all the time you spent on the Bruins board the last 3 years. That you can only dream of living in Boston and having a team that is absoluely destroyed by injuries make the playoffs. What a great Bruins team! Everybody starts with 0 wins next week!!!

Boston Rocks!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Way too many posters to list, however, if you don't understand the adversity this group had to overcome, to even squeek into the post season,  You really don't know much about the game.
    Yup, we'll probably get beat in round 1, but I'm thankful that most of you pessimistic, negative "sheep" don't make up the majority.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

17 years since the Bruins have won a second round playoff series. Look for that streak to continue with this soft and gutless squad.
    Posted by MiesterBruinmaker

More than likely you are right statistically.  But, will I see your comment if you are wrong.... NOT.  Go Bruins, In Rask we trust!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from miksor. Show miksor's posts

What has Boston become? You guys want to throw a parade just because "we made the playoffs" What is this Nashville?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ortiztheman2003. Show ortiztheman2003's posts

next best thing to bruins making the playoffs is habs missing them. first time this year    GO LEAFS GO. GO LEAFS GO.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Another coward with 14 posts coming up with this thread. I say coward because you don't have the balls to keep your same name and stand up for your words. You make people mad for a while with your stupid name,then you get a new name and start over. Then you do it again and again. I have no respect for you name changing losers.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kivvak. Show kivvak's posts

I love how all of these Red Sox and Patriots fans get off on calling Bruins fans sheep. The Red Sox and Patriots fans are the biggest sheep of them all. When 37,000 people get all excited to sing a song as bad as sweet caroline just because it is being played at Fenway, you are talking about one of the largest gathering of sheep there is. I would rather be at a Bruins game where the game comes first than go to a game at Fenway or Gillette with all the pink hats who spend all of their time taking pictures of themselves to post on Facebook.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Why do so many posters who call themselves fans crap on Bruins.If you hate the Bruins so much why not post on the" LAFFS or Scabs" forums it's obvious your not true BRUINS FANS!!!!!!