Yes!! Krejci finally scores one 4-4 game
    let's go bruins !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Re: - PITTSBURGH - BOSTON - Nov 14 -

like I said....suspect choices to handle the puck....cost us a point

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

ouch.  that really hurt.

If I were playing netl for the Bruins in the last second and in ot - same result.

ouch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: - PITTSBURGH - BOSTON - Nov 14 -:
    [QUOTE]Thomas puck handling has been suspect tonight..
    Posted by TuukkainNet[/QUOTE]

and you guessed it. Game ova !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]like I said....suspect choices to handle the puck....cost us a point
    Posted by TuukkainNet[/QUOTE]

Cost us a point ?  No,  we got the point after regulation . The broken stick caused us a point.  Once it went to OT I knew the Pens were going to win even if it went to a shoot out. They just have more firepower than the Bruins.
    The odds were in the Pens favor at that point .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: - PITTSBURGH - BOSTON - Nov 14 - : Cost us a point ?  No,  we got the point after regulation . The broken stick caused us a point.  Once it went to OT I knew the Pens were going to win even if it went to a shoot out. They just have more firepower than the Bruins. The odds were in the Pens favor at that point .
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

True.....the sloppiness of Thomas at the end just hurt more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Man that hurt!!  Thomas??????  Better brush up on covering your angles next practise and STAYING in the crease!!  Julien looked pretty steamed as he walked off the ice...oh well.   "Zilla" called it early on in this thread, "I'll be Happy with one point", he was dead on!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdiddly. Show jdiddly's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: - PITTSBURGH - BOSTON - Nov 14 - : Cost us a point ?  No,  we got the point after regulation . The broken stick caused us a point.  Once it went to OT I knew the Pens were going to win even if it went to a shoot out. They just have more firepower than the Bruins. The odds were in the Pens favor at that point .

bergeron should've dumped it in

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

1)Begin should of never iced that puck 2)thomas should never had let that goal in from 30 ft 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10)morris should have stood crosby up at the blueline!!!!! time after time they just let him walk in the zone then collasped on thomas,the last one was the killer.... WTH was that,at least once!!!!!....it was unreal 1/2 blame on morris 1/2 on COACHING!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

im sorry....just alil preturbed   eatons goal from crosby off left wing then again guerins goal from crosby off left wing & numerous other setups from the same play......if charas goin to filter under morris has to stand him up at the blue line  you cannot have a player wide open from 30 ft out on right wing & your 2 d-men covering the left corner   hello julien!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Man that hurt!!  Thomas??????  Better brush up on covering your angles next practise and STAYING in the crease!!  Julien looked pretty steamed as he walked off the ice...oh well.   "Zilla" called it early on in this thread, "I'll be Happy with one point", he was dead on!! 
    Posted by scottm50[/QUOTE]

Before the game I might have said I would be happy with a point BUT WE HAD THE FREAKIN' GAME !!!!  Feels too much like a loss,  point or no point.
    Bergy should have just put it in the corner .....  WIdeman should have .....
    Paille shoud have .... Just too many should have's  .
    My daughter and wife think I'm a nut case swearing (sorry just could not keep the F word in). It is freaking frustrating and I could just imagine Julien.
    I hope he doesn't freak out on them but what if a coach to do ? 
    Are some fans going to blame him for this loss now ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

At least we're competing every night! Much better than the start of the season... but I won't allow that excuse for much longer! At some point you need to start winning the close ones. Keep our guys healthy and improve our PP and we can make a run.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

What a Game

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: - PITTSBURGH - BOSTON - Nov 14 - : Before the game I might have said I would be happy with a point BUT WE HAD THE FREAKIN' GAME !!!!  Feels too much like a loss,  point or no point. Bergy should have just put it in the corner .....  WIdeman should have ..... Paille shoud have .... Just too many should have's  . My daughter and wife think I'm a nut case swearing (sorry just could not keep the F word in). It is freaking frustrating and I could just imagine Julien. I hope he doesn't freak out on them but what if a coach to do ?  Are some fans going to blame him for this loss now ?

Not to be an optimist or pessimist, but the fact is indubitable: Had Bergie's stick not split in half, the tieing goal would never have been scored. at .04 seconds to go. One of the most obvious examples of bad luck I've ever witnessed.

This was the Bruins' win, and had Savvy and Looch been on the ice, they would have won this 6 - 3.

Thomas stood on his head. Had to watch the replays a few times to believe it. yes he messed up in that crucial final moment, but great goaltenders mess up.

Credit where due: I keep forgetting why Crosby is so good, and that goal he deflected in (the second one I think) says it all. He sets up the play, protects the puck behind the line, gets it past Chara & another D-man for a great pass and somehow is right back in front of the net a millisecond later for the deflection.

I love to watch great hockey and although the Bs deserved this win (seriously, a broken stick?!), I really enjoyed watching real hockey tonight.

What a game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

[QUOTE]Expect another low scoring game. Bruins have to play defensive style until Savard and Lucic return. I'll be happy if they come away with a point in this one, not concerned over how many goals the B's score. Thet need to play for points until the team is back at full strength.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Shocking, isn't it?

[QUOTE]Something about playing at the igloo for the Bruins equates to high scoring games. Look for a 6-4 game not sure who will win.
    Posted by MayorMcCheeseJr[/QUOTE]

Awesome prediction!

[QUOTE]Anybody else think that Marchand is going to be a good player for the bruins
    Posted by crono420[/QUOTE]

Marchand is nowhere near ready to play a team like Pittsburgh in the major leagues, but he will be better than good some day. Better than Wheeler will ever be.

Just a prediction. Really dig his style of play and even his cr@ppy personality-- this team needs another 'rat'. If only he could eventually rack up the Linseman's numbers for the Bs.

We shall see.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

After sleeping on it....I will admit that it was a great game to watch!!!!  Too bad about the broken stick Bergy.  Most of my posts from last night were pretty negative because I was ticked off!!  A lot of players got the monkey off their back last night.....hopefully the offense will continue to improve.  The road trip should be good for this team right now and help them come together as a unit...GO BRUINS!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I'm over it. The Bruins are a very good team who are going to have a good year. We have had some bad luck this year, but its better to get all these issues over with early in the year.

I'm liking the confiedence of the Bruins playing against Pitt. I expect this team to be in the thick of things come April.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: - PITTSBURGH - BOSTON - Nov 14 - Marchand is nowhere near ready to play a team like Pittsburgh in the major leagues, but he will be better than good some day. Better than Wheeler will ever be. Just a prediction. Really dig his style of play and even his cr@ppy personality-- this team needs another 'rat'. If only he could eventually rack up the Linseman's numbers for the Bs. We shall see.
    Posted by BruinsUnite[/QUOTE]

Marchand seems to miss the beat time and time again.  His boards play is mediocre; his passes are mostly off the mark; he gets pushed off the puck a lot; and he missed that good set up last night so still no goals. 

There are flashes of some brilliance, but only flashes.  And he is feisty.  Potential, yes.  But more work is needed at the AHL level.

I really wish he would not tuck his sweater in the back of his pants.  It makes him look even shorter than he is.  Like a fire hydrant.

(IMHO all sweater tucking looks stupid, including, sorry , even Bergeron.  Anyone agree?)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

I slept on it too and I'm still pi$$ed! Damn! This team has had some bad luck, no doubt, but we are just simply leaving too many goddammm points on the ice. Too many OT losses, 1-0, 2-1  etc losses that should've been WINS. These points are going to matter come April, trust me. Two points in April count the same as two points in October & November. I'm not saying we're going to be on the bubble for the playoffs, but these lost points could be the difference between a 7th game at home and on the road in April or May (or June).

And I've seen enough altogether of the Brad Marchand experiment. No excuse for missing that SH setup from Bergeron. That could've proven to be the difference in the game, if he puts that one in the back of the net. That's the difference between a sniper and a scrub. A goal scorer buries that f*cking thing. Send Marshit to the Alaska Ice Hounds for pack of franks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

Had it backwards...meant to say two points now are just as important as two points at the end of the season. Oh well. Y'all know what I meant, I'm sure. I'm just too pi$$ed to type straight. Geez, broken stick, 0.4 seconds left...you gotta be f*cking kidding me!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: - PITTSBURGH - BOSTON - Nov 14 - : Marchand seems to miss the beat time and time again.  His boards play is mediocre; his passes are mostly off the mark; he gets pushed off the puck a lot; and he missed that good set up last night so still no goals.  There are flashes of some brilliance, but only flashes.  And he is feisty.  Potential, yes.  But more work is needed at the AHL level. I really wish he would not tuck his sweater in the back of his pants.  It makes him look even shorter than he is.  Like a fire hydrant. (IMHO all sweater tucking looks stupid, including, sorry , even Bergeron.  Anyone agree?)
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]

Only the great one didn't look stupid.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: What a Game

In Response to What a Game:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: - PITTSBURGH - BOSTON - Nov 14 - : Not to be an optimist or pessimist, but the fact is indubitable: Had Bergie's stick not split in half,the tieing goal would never have been scored. at .04 seconds to go. One of the most obvious examples of bad luckI've ever witnessed. Posted by BruinsUnite[/QUOTE]

Yup !  I was merely trying to explain all the " should have's " everyone was posting.
    The biggest one Bergeron " should have" put it in the corner.  That's nonsense !
    I play hockey till today and the game is so fast and you do not have the time to think , should I put in the corner ,  he did the best thing. Play the puck hard so wherever it goes on the ice time will expire.  There you go,  BAD FREAKIN' LUCK !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Re: What a Game

In Response to Re: What a Game:
    [QUOTE]In Response to What a Game : Yup !  I was merely trying to explain all the " should have's " everyone was posting. The biggest one Bergeron " should have" put it in the corner.  That's nonsense ! I play hockey till today and the game is so fast and you do not have the time to think , should I put in the corner ,  he did the best thing. Play the puck hard so wherever it goes on the ice time will expire.  There you go,  BAD FREAKIN' LUCK !

Upon watching the 3rd period again, and again and again, and even in slow MO it was all so fast. So yeah, hindsight is 20/20 but if you've ever actually played, and especially on ice, you get the speed point.

Good point. It's strangely comforting!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

[QUOTE]After sleeping on it....I will admit that it was a great game to watch!!!! 
    Posted by scottm50[/QUOTE]

We've all been through a lot -- this morn I thought it had been a vivid dream.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Hahahahaha....good one Unite!!!  I couldn't beleive it!!!  I'm just glad it wasn't in the playoffs, we get all the bad luck outta here before June!!!! Hopefully!!!