Re: 08-09 BRUINS BEST SNIPER?

Is that your best answer????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: 08-09 BRUINS BEST SNIPER?:
    [QUOTE]your an idiot
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]

LOL,  why are you mean to 101 ?
    Best sniper I'll say Ryder  .  Just the way he snipes those top corners with that shot makes me think he's the best sniper.
    Not saying Ryder is our best overall point getter but when in position can score with the best of them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

ryder or bergeron. bergy is gunna have a comeback yr and score 30-40 goals w/ around 50 assists. mark my words on it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Bergy and Sturm are going to hookup and have a comback year together.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tricky-Dicky-Hambone. Show Tricky-Dicky-Hambone's posts

[QUOTE]your an idiot
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]

LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpJay76. Show SpJay76's posts

[QUOTE]ryder or bergeron. bergy is gunna have a comeback yr and score 30-40 goals w/ around 50 assists. mark my words on it.
    Posted by bruinsCupiN09[/QUOTE]

You can't possibly be serious.......Bergeron a sniper? Did you watch any games last year? Even before his concussions i wouldn't classify him as a sniper. The Bruins best sniper is easily Ryder, a pure goal scorer. Bergeron WAS more of a defensive foward with alot of offensive upside now he's just a train wreck. I pray that you prove me wrong and Bergeron tears it up this season but thats not gonna happen. Prediction = 15 goals 20 assists

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Ryder is the best "snyper".  He has a laser and manages to find the open ice to get that quick wrister away.  He's not a finesse player but man he has a wicked shot from the slot!! I hope he scores 40 this year so that a lot of posters get off his case...they'll still find something else to complain about I'm sure...Thomas will always be an easy target!!  Incredible!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Costas-V. Show Costas-V's posts

whoever is talking sh*t about bergeron's offensive ability has memory problems! Look at this kid's highlights, and yes "kid's" he only just turned 24 five days ago...  He was amazing, and made some of the best goals i remember, all highlight worthy material... He had GREAT offensive presence and will regain his form and have a break out year and shut everyone up who says he is overpriced... The kid suffered two concussions, one severe and one moderate i would say... Berg will be back strong, and re-aligned with sturm, he will come back to the bergie who stole the show every night with highlight material goals and sick stick handling... I miss seeing him tear it up!  Everyone says offensive touch is the last thing to come back after such a terrible injury... Talent and skill doesn't just disappear, he still possesses them, and will have a HUGE season!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Costas-V. Show Costas-V's posts

oh yea i didnt answer the question! haha I say Ryder is the best snyper, laser shot and picks corners like crazy!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 08-09 BRUINS BEST SNIPER? : LOL,  why are you mean to 101 ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

LOL, you're such a nice guy, Legion!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

I think Kessel has the most natural shot not to mention the quickest release.
    Ryder impressed me the most though with roof daddy shots that made me stand up on my seat....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

dude of 08-09 it was kessel, cmon, theres no question

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

I believe the post was asking for the sniper for 08 - 09. That would mean Bergy wasn't in the mix for this question. 05 - 06, maybe you would have an arguement. Kessel or Ryder for me last year. How about the best dangler for last year. Wheeler, Krejci, Savard and I think Thornton even deeked a goalie out of his socks once or twice. ( In no way am I suggesting that Thornton is a dangler)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Milbury26. Show Milbury26's posts

I'll give this Hockey-101 quality thread a Hockey-101 quality answer.

Adam Oates.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

HA

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Milbury26. Show Milbury26's posts

[QUOTE]( In no way am I suggesting that Thornton is a dangler)
    Posted by Reilly24[/QUOTE]

Reilly, you had my worried for a minute there until I saw this ending.