10/23/10 vs Rangers - Game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

10/23/10 vs Rangers - Game thread

Let's hope the Bruins don't let their little winning streak go to their heads. This is the kind of game where they can prove that they will show up every night and battle. With all of their injuries, the Rangers will have to outwork the Bruins (or Rask would have to totally fall apart) to take points away from this one! But since we are still early in the season, no prediction from me. Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: 10/23/10 vs Rangers - Game thread

Great hit by Stuart WoW!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Yikes.  Two weird goals.  Great play by Anisimov to bat the puck out of the air, and then a fluke goal as Stuart bats the puck over Tuukka's glove. 

And now another Rangers power play.  This game could get ugly in a hurry.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I didnt think it got that much of Stuarts hand, I think he just screened Tuukka. 

At the same time, if it hit his hand like that, how can it be legal?  You cant score a goal with your hand on offense, why can you on your own goalie?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Very good penalty kill for Wheeler.  Killed a good 45 seconds of Rangers power play.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Marchand looks better every game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Props to bergeron for standing in front of that Chara Bomb.... it amazes me how some players don't even flinch

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Those 2 goals won't be good for Rask's confidence level.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Goals were not Rask's fault. Great way to end it. We will win 3-2

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I didn't say they were his fault. But, if we lose, it might get in his head that he can't even stop a team that's missing their top guys. With a vet goalie, I wouldn't worry about that... but the way last season ended???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Those goals were fluky and were not Rask's fault (TT fans, I would say the exact same thing if it were TT in net, those goals were just bad luck)

The bruins didnt show up to play untill the Lucic fight. That Chara goal was HUGE

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

@ new jersey,

I understand where your head is at, I just think its a pretty big this early in the season.

The bruins are rolling on all cylinders, don't think a few fluky goals in the 1st period are gonna change things very much

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Attaboy Recchi

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Rask needs to make a few saves or this game is over.  I know it was a breakaway but he needs to mave that save.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: 10/23/10 vs Rangers - Game thread:
    [QUOTE]Rask needs to make a few saves or this game is over.  I know it was a breakaway but he needs to mave that save.
    Posted by stillallbost08[/QUOTE]
    That breakaway would have been prevented had the 43 year old grandpa not been at the point

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

In Response to Re: 10/23/10 vs Rangers - Game thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 10/23/10 vs Rangers - Game thread : That breakaway would have been prevented had the 43 year old grandpa not been at the point
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

It happens, I wouldn't worry about it. Overall I think Recchi has been great @ the point on the PP. Definitely a tough break, but I wouldn't worry too much.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

.....Krejci.... between the legs no-look pass .. TAPE TO TAPE in the slot.... WOWOWWOWO

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

"Boychuk will not return!"

That can't be good news.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

campbell has taken these kinds of dumb penalties these few games. sigh

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Campbell needs to stop taking so many penalties.  He is a fricken 4th line player, and he takes 3-4 penalties a game.  Unacceptable.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

yeah he better watch out--we can't have those type of penalties in a tight game, especially from a 4th liner. I've liked what I've seen from Campbell this far this season, but he better know his role and stay the F outta the box

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Lots of sloppy playes is right Remi the score could be allot worse. Rangers came to play tonight for sure. The Blueshirts are winning allot of one on one battles.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

man Wheeler is great on the PK.. really good

yeah... wheels is showing he really has some serious speed. Who woulda thought?

We could see great things from him if he keeps up this level of intensity

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Was just watching the Satellite Hotstove on CBC between periods and Lebrun was discussing our cap situation when Savvy and Sturm return and the rumour is Chia is already laying the groundwork for trades in December. Not exactly a headline or spell binding news, just thought I'd pass it along.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

yeah, I don't think he has much of a choice SanDog. Should be interesting to see how it plays out.