10/23/10 vs Rangers - Game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: 10/23/10 vs Rangers - Game thread

Lundqvist is locked in tonight and then as I'm typing Rask makes a great save.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Man Lucic, too late in the game to be trying that cute &*^% in the slot. rip the damned puck.

and damnnn, marchand has some killer stick skills huh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

too many penalties tonight. Wheeler has to score a freaking goal already. Too many chances and too many misses.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

sloppy game, but I think they will rebound, it was a tough stretch of games against all playoff caliber teams, rangers included

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

just wish TT had played tonight...oh well

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackandGold24. Show BlackandGold24's posts

In Response to Re: 10/23/10 vs Rangers - Game thread:
    [QUOTE]just wish TT had played tonight...oh well
    Posted by stillallbost08[/QUOTE]

What difference would that have made?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: 10/23/10 vs Rangers - Game thread:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 10/23/10 vs Rangers - Game thread : What difference would that have made?
    Posted by BlackandGold24[/QUOTE]

Nothing the Bruins were sloppy everywhere especially in their own zone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

I'm freakin' out, I'm FREAKIN' OUT!!!!! Hold me back! Hold me back!!! I can't believe they lost!!! too many blgsaorfoasfd.....too many w3q4wsersafsfdsadf...ARGGSJHDRARHRHJFKKSHFH!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

As I mentioned in another post earlier  that this game would be sort of a let down game after back to back wins over Washington.. It happens.. Bruins didnt skate, didnt really take the body and lost a lot of one on one battles..jsut a bad game overall... Rangers seemed to want it a little more and credit them.... Cant blame Tukka, a couple of bad breaks and the puck is in the net... maybe could have  stopped the breakaway by Stall.. defenceman arent supposed to beat you..anyway  things will be back to normal next Thursday...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Imagine if Bergy didn't wiff on that awesome set up by Caron. Still miffed by that Patrice is going to toss n turn over that one for sure.

Overall I like this team except for a few so I'm not worried about games like tonight as John Lennon sang "Momma told me there'd be days like these"

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Interesting game. Once again, as in game 1 the Bruins were not ready for the Rangers speed and agressiveness. Who is [ NOT] doing advance scouting??? This was Wheeler's best game, and one of Chara's poorer efforts. Lundquist was his usual superb stopper, but was also lucky when the puck bounced over Bergie's stick with an open net. Ryder wasn't there most of the night; Boychuck's injury is not so good; Torts was aggressive all night; bad bounce for Recchi, but Tuuka shoulda had that one, and Chara should have been more careful. Both are a good team on the PP, but any bad bounce and they cannot catch the PK guy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Add me to the, "it's just one of those games" list. Could have won, not going to say they should have won, but they didn't. Rangers deserved to win as much as the Bruins last night (they were missing 3 top players as well), and they pulled it out.

Leafs on Thursday will be fun.

Sections
Shortcuts