1st Quarter report cards.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Re: 1st Quarter report cards.

Would you agree that Pavel Datsyuk is an elite player?

In Response to Re: 1st Quarter report cards.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1st Quarter report cards. : Stats do not translate into elite but some stats do tell a story-that is what i'm pointing out to the previous post.  If you read my post, I said that Bergy was a good player and playing better than any Bruin forward.  However, he is not in the ELITE class.  Perhaps a good thread would be "is Bergy playing well enough to be an All-Star"???
    Posted by stingerjp[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Nope:

Bruins have scored 30 goals in 14 games with Thomas in and 27 in 9 with Rask in. 

In Response to Re: 1st Quarter report cards.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to 1st Quarter report cards. : almost had it right Tukku B+ Thomas B-
    Posted by epavao[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

that could merely be a coincidence but it could also tell us something about Rask's style. Perhaps the way he controls his rebounds (you can think Thomas is the greatest goaltender to ever live, but no one can deny his poor rebound control) leads to smoother breakouts, and thus more scoring opportunities.