2 exact scores predictions in the last 2 games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

2 exact scores predictions in the last 2 games

Stay tuned for my next prediction ...I had 2-1 B<s tonight and 4-3 against Trashers....How about that

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Re: 2 exact scores predictions in the last 2 games

In Response to 2 exact scores predictions in the last 2 games:
    [QUOTE]Stay tuned for my next prediction ...I had 2-1 B<s tonight and 4-3 against Trashers....How about that
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010[/QUOTE]

you da man ,, lets go bruins

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

I am going to watch closely your predictions and gamble in Vegas

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealist. Show TheRealist's posts

Even a blind mentally challanged squirrel stumbles upon an acorn or two every blue moon or so.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

In Response to Re: 2 exact scores predictions in the last 2 games:
    [QUOTE]Even a blind mentally challanged squirrel stumbles upon an acorn or two every blue moon or so.
    Posted by TheRealist[/QUOTE]

There's nothing "amazing" or "headline-creating" or "magical" about predictions by self-professed "experts" on sports boards.  There never was and never will be.  These types of predictions only show the absurdity of trying to do so and wind up being nothing more than comedy (I laugh more heartily at those who attempt predictions than anyone else) or the "look-what-I-can-do" show, not unlike a third-rate magician finally getting that hare to cooperate when coming up from underneath the table and through the hat.  As always, I'm glad the games are decided on the playing surface and NOT in the minds of fans and/or armchair Carnacs.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Way to go French Fries with cheese curds and gravy what do you call that awesome way to eat fries? This is the Canadian Bruins fan surrounded by Montreal fans relatives here in Southern Ontario Lets stay and honor the BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh I just thought of the name poutine is that it?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

[QUOTE]Stay tuned for my next prediction ...I had 2-1 B<s tonight and 4-3 against Trashers....How about that

...and the stock market???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Also good for that ...buy ABX on the TSN you will make 10% within 2 months

Stay tuned for my next B<s prediction

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

LOL At least unlike ima and others you are a true Bruins fan and I watch your predictions as it is fun to predict games. Are you always right? no Are the others like ima and dkrejci? rarely. Keep up the good work and lets hope your name is also a dead on prediction. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mario11. Show mario11's posts

Nostradomus of hockey

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I must beat you StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2010 one of these nights just so I can say I did. Hopefully on Monday so we'll see Mr. Positive StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2010.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL  cupin2010 ... you are a hommer and please don't take it as an insult but we need guys like you in here to tip balance from all the haters.
    Good call. I am the absolute worse at predicting .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Thanks Mario11 ....that is funny....

Message to the BostonGlobe please contact me directly on this board to get my prediction ....no charge to be applied ...I just want to sign my game prediction ...this will be a good tool to the Bruins management and interesting for your readers.....Stay tuned for my next prediction against the Blues on Monday

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks Mario11 ....that is funny.... Message to the BostonGlobe please contact me directly on this board to get my prediction ....no charge to be applied ...I just want to sign my game prediction ...this will be a good tool to the Bruins management and interesting for your readers.....Stay tuned for my next prediction against the Blues on Monday

More comedy!  If the Globe (or boston.com) does something like this, no one will ever be able to associate the phrase "journalistic integrity" with them, even in the world of sports.  If the Boston Globe (boston.com) wants to lose any and all credibility, this is the way to go--hire a bunch of "look at me" types to start an online verion of the Psychic network! LOL! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

I'll be waiting with baited breath...I can't wait...I really can't.  We're all on the edge of our seat...HURRY!! My life can't go on until you make your pick.  Let me save everyone the trouble...you're picking the Bruins to win.  Have you ever heard the saying "a broken clock is right twice a day"?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealist. Show TheRealist's posts

If all of StanleyCuptptheBRUINS predictions came true the Bruins would be 82-0

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

[QUOTE]If all of StanleyCuptptheBRUINS predictions came true the Bruins would be 82-0

And then a perfect 16-0 in the playoffs....making a 98-game winning streak...

too damned funny

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I predict the sun will set tonight and will rise again sometime around dawn. And this will happen the next day , too.

I also predict we will get rain, soon , within the next 2 months. At least once or maybe twice.

The temperatures will be colder in the winter months than in the summer months.

Fans in Montreal will chant and sing when their team is ahead in the 3rd period.

All NBA games will be played indoors, this season.

If Nostradamus is right , better stop saving those coupons that expire after 2012.

I'll bet someone predicted that drive-in movies and the circus would not be as popular as they once were, in the 60's.

I may throw six hundred darts at a dart board and hit the bullseye twice in a row...this would not make me a marksman or an eagle eye.

When you predict 5 games in a row with exact score then I might start to believe you have a gift.

But this has been fun all the same.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]If all of StanleyCuptptheBRUINS predictions came true the Bruins would be 82-0

c'on that's not fair , " You're The Realist" .

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

[QUOTE]I predict the sun will set tonight and will rise again sometime around dawn. And this will happen the next day , too. Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Sorry to say, Zilla, but you are already wrong.  The sun does not rise or set.  It's just that this big round rock we are living on turns (surface speed = 14 miles per minute) so that we see the sun for a while as we come round, and then don't see it for another while.  Thought you would like to know that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

I predict the B's will play the St. Louis Blues on Monday. I have a hunch that they will drop the puck at around 8:05. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from InVain5. Show InVain5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2 exact scores predictions in the last 2 games : Sorry to say, Zilla, but you are already wrong.  The sun does not rise or set.  It's just that this big round rock we are living on turns (surface speed = 14 miles per minute) so that we see the sun for a while as we come round, and then don't see it for another while.  Thought you would like to know that.
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]

Go hang yourself or something you useless wonder.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

I will probably predict the winner in the next 20-25 games and the exact score 80% of the time...keep laughing ....till you realized how much money you could earn by following my predictions ....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

I've never been a betting man, so the money aspect is completely and totally irrelevant to me--and I'd guess more than a few other posters here, as well. For the record, someone should keep track (if anyone really cares or wants the truth) of this jokester/soothsayer and see how the results REALLY shake out.   Or...look at the current season and the 22 games and see the sub .500 record is well established.  Me, I'll just keep laughing at all (here and elsewhere) the self-professed and boastful "experts" who post.

Sections
Shortcuts