Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

2 Top 5 Picks??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThisIsBruinsCountry. Show ThisIsBruinsCountry's posts

2 Top 5 Picks??

Really?? REALLY??  Wow!!  That's what this team is shaping up to be.

After an initial strong start (Chara / Savard signings), PC has gambled on the Wideman trade, the Jurcina trade, the Ryder & Sturm (re-sign) deals, the Morris deal, keeping Recchi (resign - eyesore IMO), even Julien (Dave Lewis was a catastrophe) with his history of losing teams and getting dumped late in seasons. 

His only good moves are bottom of the roster moves, I like Yelle, Begin, bringing up a Bitz / McQuaid, but the top of the roster moves outside of Chara / Savard have been just awful.  I won't even weigh in on Kessel.

So here we are getting smoked by a bad Hurricanes team.  SOOO many holes on this squad..

Is it time to fire Julien? PC?  Big time trades, like say trade a Thomas, Krecji, Ryder, Sturm, Wideman, Morris, Chara, Bergeron? Really anyone on the roster outside of Rask in my book.  I know not all of them and I'm not throwing the towel in on the year, but I am interested in everyone's thoughts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: 2 Top 5 Picks??

CJ all the way.  Being generous you give him one total flop game a year.  That happened last week against the Sens.

It's as if there is no coach there.  I am seeing no cohesion at all, none.

I'm seeing no discipline at all.  Wheeler's horrible offsides shorthanded, Chara doesn't even touch Whitney, you can't let that go as a coach.  People got to help accountable Norris trophy winner or Providence call up.

Sections
Shortcuts