2010 NHL Draft: Live discussion thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

2010 NHL Draft: Live discussion thread

WOOOOOOOOO

Let's Go B's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hall's looking slick

Who is here? announce yourselves

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Re: 2010 NHL Draft: Live discussion thread

I'm nervous.....and know its a win win situation. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from McKodiak5. Show McKodiak5's posts

And the Bs select...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

what number will Hall be wearing with the Bruins if we get him ??  He's wearing no,4, his agent is Bobby Orr ,,,,why not 44 ???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

yeah tuuka I'm nervous too, I just sprinted to the bathroom.

Tambellini looks nervous!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

can you imagine the BRUINS will have Horton-Savard-Krejci-Looch-Ryder-Campbell-Wheeler-Sobotka-Colborne or Caron-Recchi-Bergeron and now Hall or Seguin ..WOW lots of goals next year ...cant wait

Stanley Cup in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

LOL the camera guy at the Twilight premier told Taylor and Tyler to get out of the way LOL unreal

Stanley it would have to be 44

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Guys be ready we'll find out who we are getting in a few minutes when we will hear 'The Oilers are proud to select from ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

We're almost there .....YESSSSSSSSSSS

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

OMG sitting on pins and needles! ;-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

how long will it take for the Bruins to pick? 10 seconds? 5?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

I wonder how good Eberle and Hemsky are.... Edmonton could have a hell of a team if they got a solid center...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Oiler wanted to do Hemsky for 2nd pick???  Nuts!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Man I can't stand Gary Bettman, doesn't he look like Penguin from Batman?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Anybody see PC's media scrum earlier with his cell ringing throughout.  Each time he looked at it, he announced "Its Steve Tambellini."   TSN just showd Rexall Place in Edmonton.  Its jammed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

If your'e not at home, you can watch the draft online at this link:

http://www.atdhe.net

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Guys we all know that Edmonton will pick Hall.  Seguin it will be for us!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

lol richman I heard that

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctbruins. Show ctbruins's posts

Hall first.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

How we watch as Edmonton scrambles to find a center. They will never live this down.. Huge risk taking another wing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

There you go Tyler Seguin is a BRUIN

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

I hope Neely is here

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Told ya.  I don't think anyone has to be surprised by that!  I think that Seguin is more mature and will be better on the long run!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Should Seguin live up to his advanced billing, on behalf of Bruin fans everywhere, thank you, Brian Burke.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Pierre Maguire just said Seguin is "almost ready to be an NHL player."  Bob Mackenzie just repeated the same thing.  Its just their opinion, mind you.

Sections
Shortcuts