2010 NHL Draft: Live discussion thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Re: 2010 NHL Draft: Live discussion thread

2 straight portland winterhawks. 4th overall ryan johansen to columbus. 5th overall nino neiderreiter ny islanders

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

WOW Cam Fowler still available at no. 6

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Hey Olsonic have you ever watched Connelly play ? Just wondering , he seems to get hurt alot .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from McKodiak5. Show McKodiak5's posts

can we trade up now please!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

carolina (7th) is on the clock. Both gormley and fowler still available

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

50below, just on Youtube, and anything I've seen on streaming video sites like YouTube.

from what I've read, it seems connelley never took stretching seriously;  and the hip condition was a direct result of that. The thought is that with improved flexibility, he'll be a stud.

I'm no scout though, I accept a lot of information based on the reputation of the source. Talent-wise, he's supposed to be the real deal. Just ask the head of Central Scouting

the real interesting thing will be if the Islanders made the right decision passing on him, we know that Tavares really needed a wing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Duthie is such a jerk! Connolly looks really pi$$ed...fist clenched...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

I would love to trade up and pick Fowler. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I can't even explain how happy I am that we now have about 49 weeks free of "the Bruins should trade XYZ for the #4 pick" bs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

Columbus has the biggest shocker so far. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

wow, Fowler and Gormley...... that #15 pick is looking pretty good right now. Wouldn't it be ironic if Florida traded up and snagged one of those kids

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from McKodiak5. Show McKodiak5's posts

trade up now....please!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from McKodiak5. Show McKodiak5's posts

we are linked to minnesotra already. let's make a deal!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So much for my hopes of 49 weeks with no "please trade up" bs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

NAS, your disclaimer is awesome

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ditto on the trade up now so I can drink in celebration at the British Beer Company already!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from McKodiak5. Show McKodiak5's posts

I'd like to trade not-a-shot for a matt cooke jersey

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Skinner is going to light it up with Staal.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Gormley or Fowler would be a nice pick up....maybe our old assistant has an interest in some of our players....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

some sliders....does PC have the ammo to move up?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

wow...this draft is nuts....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: 2010 NHL Draft: Live discussion thread:
    wow, Fowler and Gormley......
    Posted by OlsonicCreations

I'm actually quite pleased at how it's all shaking out.  The first two picks were expected.  After that, almost every year, everything else goes out the window.  I'm not going to go back through the threads and find all the ridiculous posts by people who were adamant that this guy or that guy will be gone by this pick or that pick. 

People jumped all over me because I would make predictions.  A thousand times I stated that it was dumb.  Now, the same people are probably going through all the threads and erasing anything they can due to it's amazing stupidity.  Maybe next year, people won't be so bold as they now see how loco things get when teams start making their picks.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

incredible entertaining.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ha Ha Burke is looking around "Umm I don't have any picks till like sunday why am I here ?"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

and it continues.......