2011 Draft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Re: 2011 Draft

I don't know what the talent level will be next year or how deep the draft will be, but I wouldn't expect another lottery pick...the Leafs were one of the best teams down the stretch this year and might have a decent season next year...but heres hopin they have an even worse year and Kessel cries a lot...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vilho. Show Vilho's posts

We still need a fair bit of time before putting this trade into the upper echelon of bruins steals.  Hall or Seguin still has to become that stud forward before we can be happy about it.  Very excited for draft day and next year because of this, but a fair ways to go yet.  Kessel is a too mentally, but the boy can score and if Toronto turns it around next year and Kessel does well, you can bet we'll hear about it.  main thing is that Toronto got a talented guy and now we're getting top value in the draft too.  I'd say it's more of a happy wash if these guys pan out...now if Toronto STINKS next year and we get ANOTHER top 5 pick, look out!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mironov. Show Mironov's posts

Here is a link for the NHL 2011 Entry draft prospects.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Draft:
    Here  is a link for the NHL 2011 Entry draft prospects.
    Posted by Mironov

You have to add defenceman Ryan Murphy from the Kitchener Rangers to this list . He is playing fantastic hockey for a team that's still in the OHL playoffs. He is a fast skating , good passing , offensive defenceman. Also a teammate of 2010 draft prospect Jeff Skinner who the B's should take a hard look at.