3 roster players for goal scorer = Stanley's back in Boston!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: 3 roster players for goal scorer = Stanley's back in Boston!

You guarantee that?

Would that be in 2010 or later?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

I think that's our best chance for the cup, this season; with the idea to sign Kovalchuk to a multi year contract, with a cap hit of 8-9 million.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Yeah, I'm sure Atlanta will be THRILLED to take THAT package

It's amazing you are not a GM, you obviously have it all figured out!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Wow, I can see Don Waddell mulling this offer for days..  Kovy is not coming here or anywhere else.. He is the main man in Atlanta and I think they will work to sign him.. If he goes, you might as well move the franchise as well.. Not going to happen.. I happen to think Atlanta is on way up...good young guys like Kane, Bogoshian, Little, Enstrom, to blend in with Kovy...He stays.. I hope I don't see anymore Kovy threads...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

wideman 3.875 cap hit, wheeler .850 cap hit, begin .850 cap hit = 8 million????

this package wouldn't come CLOSE to getting it done

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE77. Show POWERSURGE77's posts

Check your stats. Wheeler's cap hit is 2.825 and he's an RFA after this season, same as Begin. Kubina is a UFA after this season, and could be on the move. Wideman could fill that spot.

Anyways, I think Atlanta is on there way down, out of playoff contention. If that happens, Waddell will have to Kovalchuk earlier than later.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I wish we could get rid of Wideman... but not Wheels or Begin! And stop the Kovalchuk talk cause he ain't coming to Boston (except in our dreams.) But, if you want to talk Atlanta, I would take Evander Kane.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Wheelers not making almost 3 mil per.

http://www.nhlpa.com/Players/Compensation/default.aspx

But, he will be when we trade him next month..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lefebvre33. Show Lefebvre33's posts

Why would Atlanta do that you moron?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

i dont know how those caps are trustworthy....they have rask as a 3.2 mill hit & then he goes down to a 1.3 next year?  geez,guess he wasnt playing to well this year....just dont understand how a POTENTIAL bonus can count towards this years cap.....im totally confused & then i wonder why PC is always up against it

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE77. Show POWERSURGE77's posts

Wheeler has been Boston's worst player all year. A minus 9, by far the worst of the team proves it; he was a plus 36 last year. He couldn't do anything playing with Savard, and brings down the line of Krecj. Since he's not a physical player, I think he should be traded, benched or send to the minors for a wake-up call.

Anyways, if we get Satan, that could be the missing offensice piece for the Bruins. Maybe he'll "mesh" good with Savard.