We also hear Bruins are interested in aquiring another  high draft pick

could this be a 3 way trade???

To Boston
    4th pick

To Ottawa
    Marc Savard (Savard grew up in Ottawa)

To Columbus
    Jason Spezza

obviously more parts have to be included, but the parameters are there for a match i think

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: 3 way trade possibility OTT - BOS - CLM

if that happens, i quit

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to 3 way trade possibility OTT - BOS - CLM:
    we've been hearing allot of talk about Savard possibly getting traded Then you hear allot of talk about Columbus's interest in Spezza We also hear Bruins are interested in aquiring another  high draft pick could this be a 3 way trade??? To Boston 4th pick To Ottawa Marc Savard (Savard grew up in Ottawa) To Columbus Jason Spezza obviously more parts have to be included, but the parameters are there for a match i think
    Posted by DarrenRyan9

And who replaces Savard's points?  The FA market is pretty weak this year.  If you are going to trade Savard, you better have something ready to assume the 1-2 center role.  I don't see it now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarrenRyan9. Show DarrenRyan9's posts

I dont like it either, trading Savard is not an option to me, but it seems weird that we have been hearing Savard Rumors alot lately

this trade wouldnt be a 1-1-1....more parts would have to be included

on a side note....i would love Fowler

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dskerr. Show dskerr's posts

The reason for the Savard rumors is that the Bruins will end up with Tyler Seguin and therefore too many centers.  Also, Savard may be the only trade chip available for the Bruins to jump back into the top 5, now that they no longer have the 15th pick.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

No way.  Why would you want to make a division rival stronger?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecb19. Show ecb19's posts

Screw the 4th pick.  If we do this we should get Voracek back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

This deal would be bad.  If Savard gets shipped out and Seguin moves to center then we are woefully thin on the wing, again.  The only reasonable way to move Savard would be to get a good winger back. 

And, forget about drafting the defensmen in spots #3 to 6 in the draft -- I would rather see the B's give up a little less to move into the #8 to 12, and get a high end winger there -- Etem, Neidereiter, Skinner, Watson, Tarasenko... Wingers are needed more then D-men on this team!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Dreger "Chiarelli admits he's talked to teams about Savard, but at 4 mil cap hit, he's not pushing him out."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In Response to 3 way trade possibility OTT - BOS - CLM:
    we've been hearing allot of talk about Savard possibly getting traded Then you hear allot of talk about Columbus's interest in Spezza We also hear Bruins are interested in aquiring another  high draft pick could this be a 3 way trade??? To Boston 4th pick To Ottawa Marc Savard (Savard grew up in Ottawa) To Columbus Jason Spezza obviously more parts have to be included, but the parameters are there for a match i think
    Posted by DarrenRyan9

Spezza's contract is a franchise crippling albatross.  They wouldnt take that contract, if they got the 4th pick with it.  Spezza is negative value.  While he can still play, he isnt worthy of his cap hit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

I'll pass on it. One of the things that is keeping me positive, regarding the Horton acquisition, is the hope that Horton and Savvy will click and put up some big points.  Why would we take an underachiever, on the premise he will benefit from playing alongside our top center, then move the very player we want to pair him with?  Dumb-de-dumb-dumb... IMO, Savvy came off the block when Wideman was moved and we got Nathan Horton.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

ryder in ? (wing) savard out ? (center) if you trade savard your telling me the wings are strong enough for the up coming season, which means ryder continues to be a top 6 forward? im definitely missing something here....#4 is connolly?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: 3 way trade possibility OTT - BOS - CLM:
    ryder in ? (wing) savard out ? (center) if you trade savard your telling me the wings are strong enough for the up coming season, which means ryder continues to be a top 6 forward? im definitely missing something here....#4 is connolly?
    Posted by pucman

Dude, Savard does not make anyone better. Look up the numbers, he's not as great as people make him out to be. Go read my post on "Why Savard should be odd-man out".