#32 next

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

#32 next

who will the bruins be able to get ,i think they will push for a winger ,any tough guys ou there ? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Opinions-R-Us. Show Opinions-R-Us's posts

Re: #32 next

I definately say Kabanov if he's available. The Bruins would look smart to have picked this guy once he matures he'll be a force in the league.

#2 Seguin and #32 Kabanov... courtesy of the Leafs.    

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

remaining very interesting players

Mark Pysik D ranked 7th
    Jonathon  Merrill D ranked 21st
    Etem Emerson RW ranked 8th
    Kabanov ranked 31st was ranked 5th midterm
    Jared Tinordi D ranked 38th.....ranked 18th midterm
    Alexander Petrovic D ranked 29th

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Opinions-R-Us. Show Opinions-R-Us's posts

In Response to Re: #32 next: For sure, I like him too.  Either one would be a great pick up.  Let's just hope they will be available!  Time will tell.

If he's there, I'd take Etem. Speedy US born winger who scores and actually has some weight to him so he should make the show sooner, and shouldn't be pushed around like other speedsters.
    Posted by TommyD603

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Opinions-R-Us. Show Opinions-R-Us's posts

In Response to Re: #32 next:Nice, there will be a great pick at #32!!! Thanks for the awesome news! Hope the B's do the right thing.

remaining very interesting players Mark Pysik D ranked 7th Jonathon  Merrill D ranked 21st Etem Emerson RW ranked 8th Kabanov ranked 31st was ranked 5th midterm Jared Tinordi D ranked 38th.....ranked 18th midterm Alexander Petrovic D ranked 29th Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINS

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Etem will be drafted by Anaheim next

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Opinions-R-Us. Show Opinions-R-Us's posts

In Response to Re: #32 next:Oh well.  There's still Merrill, Toffoli, Kabanov!
    Etem will be drafted by Anaheim next
    Posted by yaz16

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

if it wasn't for Fowler dropping i bet they take him at 12th. Oh well

now we can get Merril or Kabanov? Lots of good players still left

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Opinions-R-Us. Show Opinions-R-Us's posts

In Response to Re: #32 next:THANK GOD!!

if it wasn't for Fowler dropping i bet they take him at 12th. Oh well now we can get Merril or Kabanov? Lots of good players still left
    Posted by yaz16

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

is the 2nd round draft tonight or tomorrow?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Opinions-R-Us. Show Opinions-R-Us's posts

Tomorrow

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: #32 next:
    remaining very interesting players Mark Pysik D ranked 7th Jonathon  Merrill D ranked 21st Etem Emerson RW ranked 8th Kabanov ranked 31st was ranked 5th midterm Jared Tinordi D ranked 38th.....ranked 18th midterm Alexander Petrovic D ranked 29th Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINS

Come on !!!  You're from Montreal and you don't know that the Habs chose Tinordi ? 
    If he's anything like his father he'll make Komisarek look like a novice for much this guy will get under Bruin fan's skin.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I definately say Kabanov if he's available. The Bruins would look smart to have picked this guy once he matures he'll be a force in the league. #2 Seguin and #32 Kabanov... courtesy of the Leafs.    
    Posted by Opinions-R-Us

Kabanov !!!

Kabanov !!!

Kabanov !!!

Kabanov !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Opinions-R-Us. Show Opinions-R-Us's posts

In Response to Re: #32 next:Let's just hope! It would be a great day for the B's and fans.

In Response to Re: #32 next : Kabanov !!! Kabanov !!! Kabanov !!! Kabanov !!!
    Posted by BadHabitude

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: #32 next :Let's just hope! It would be a great day for the B's and fans.   
    Posted by Opinions-R-Us

I'd be ecstatic if they got Kabanov and got him to get his act together.  Good players are left, it would be awesome if one could crack the line up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

Roll the dice!!!  TAKE KABANOV!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Opinions-R-Us. Show Opinions-R-Us's posts

In Response to Re: #32 next:Hope PC don't disappoint tomorrow! 

Roll the dice!!!  TAKE KABANOV!
    Posted by BruWingFan