3rd. bruins jersey?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

3rd. bruins jersey?

can you tell me where i can see it..... as the case with anything the jacobs touch they managed to screw this up too. unless your a slice of pizza, or a hot dog , (all overpriced by the way) or a broken down player from the eastern league, they have no interest!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

3rd. bruins jersey?

There is a picture of Milan wearing one in Fluto's blog (here @boston.com).

I would have prefered one similar to the ones Providence wore last year. They looked more like the sweaters worn back in the Eddie Shore days.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from H8urguts. Show H8urguts's posts

3rd. bruins jersey?

As far as thirds go I don't mind them. But I agree, I don't think they're necessary. Toronto, MTL and Chicago all have 3rd jersey's as well, although for the most part they're not as drastically different ... so the 'original 6' argument doesn't exactly hold water.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

3rd. bruins jersey?

THANKS FOR THE LOOK-UP, NOT THAT BAD.... BUT AGAIN I GUESS IT,S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY !! AND JACOBS WOULD SELL HIS HOCKEY SOLE FOR A BUCK

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

3rd. bruins jersey?

I think all the teams are coming up with one this season. I agree that I would have liked to see a more retro look. I actually like this one, anythings better than the pooh-bear. Isn't their currect sweater a throwback (80's) with the 'new' B anyway? I watched the unveiling of the Hurricanes, they went all black with that hurricane flag on a hockey stick. They must've read my comment on how their logo looks like bloody-stool being flushed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from janasie36. Show janasie36's posts

3rd. bruins jersey?

Jacobs will be coming out with 4th and 5th jerseys next year, knowing how brain dead the sheep are, he will make a fortune and own this team for 1,000 years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinsfan4life. Show BostonBruinsfan4life's posts

3rd. bruins jersey?

LETS LOOK AT THE FACTS

1. BOSTON HAS THE HIGHEST TICKET PRICES IN THE LEAGUE

2. BOSTON HAS THE HIGHEST PRICES ON CONCESSIONS STANDS BEER, POPCORN ECT.

3. JEREMY JACOB HAS A BIG HOOK NOSE BIG EARS AND LOVES MONEY

YOU DO THE MATH

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoldOnBlack. Show GoldOnBlack's posts

3rd. bruins jersey?

wow people find any excuse to bash the jacobs. i hate them as much as thenext guy, but stop whining. he`s here to stay obviously and you would think we`re used to him. every thread in this forum branches off to a jacobs bashing thread, it`s really annoying.

as for the thrid jersey, i like it, no way in hell i`m gonna buy it but its not the worst they could have done as we all know from experience. i feel bad for those of you who bought the winnie the pooh jerseys.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpJay76. Show SpJay76's posts

3rd. bruins jersey?

first off ill start by saying that the new jerseys in my opinion are pretty dope and the logo is awesome, if you don't like the logo you must be outa your mind. Comparing these jerseys to the pooh bear jerseys is just ridiculous. A good amount of teams use third jerseys so i don't see what the big deal is. REMEMBER IT IS A BUSINESS.

But for people to sit here and bash the team over a freakin jersey is just unbelievable. I don't care if they go out there in Yellow Jerseys with purple poka-dots as long as the product on the ice is good. as for Cam Neely...I'm positive he has more important things to think about than a stupid jersey, get real.

Bottom line is that the new logo is SICK and the majority of people i have talked to all love it. But even for the people who don't care for it....AT THE END OF THE DAYS, ITS JUST A JERSEY! (THAT THEY ARE ONLY GOING TO WEAR 17 TIMES AT THE MOST BTW)

WHY DON'T YOU GUYS GO CHECK OUT THE FASHION BOARDS OR GO VOTE FOR BEST/WORST DRESSED AT THE EMMYS INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT THE BRUINS, CLEARLY FASHION IS YOUR MAIN CONCERN. LOSERS.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpJay76. Show SpJay76's posts

3rd. bruins jersey?

Oh i get it, you want them to play shirtless. That's why your so upset about stupid jersey. It all makes sense now. Hey man, if thats the way you roll, thats cool i heard the ice girls were looking at new uniforms, maybe you can help them out.

You clearly knoww nothing about the team or hockey in general and that is why you need to concern urself with matters such as what the jerseys look like. DEAL WITH IT.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

3rd. bruins jersey?

[Quote]first off ill start by saying that the new jerseys in my opinion are pretty dope and the logo is awesome, if you don't like the logo you must be outa your mind. Comparing these jerseys to the pooh bear jerseys is just ridiculous. A good amount of teams use third jerseys so i don't see what the big deal is. REMEMBER IT IS A BUSINESS.

But for people to sit here and bash the team over a freakin jersey is just unbelievable. I don't care if they go out there in Yellow Jerseys with purple poka-dots as long as the product on the ice is good. as for Cam Neely...I'm positive he has more important things to think about than a stupid jersey, get real.

Bottom line is that the new logo is SICK and the majority of people i Ihave talked to all love it. But even for the people who don't care for it....AT THE END OF THE DAYS, ITS JUST A JERSEY! (THAT THEY ARE ONLY GOING TO WEAR 17 TIMES AT THE MOST BTW)

WHY DON'T YOU GUYS GO CHECK OUT THE FASHION BOARDS OR GO VOTE FOR BEST/WORST DRESSED AT THE EMMYS INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT THE BRUINS, CLEARLY FASHION IS YOUR MAIN CONCERN. LOSERS.[/Quote] I MUST AGREE , I AM 3RD GENERATION BOSTON HOCKEY FAMILY. FAMILY HAD SEASON TICS IN THE GALLERY GODS TILL DON CHERRY LEFT ... I THINK MY LEVEL OF FRUSTRATION LIES WITH THE OWNERSHIP HAVE WE EVER SAID THAT OTHER LOCAL UNIFORM SUCKS .......CHAMPIONSHIPS SEEM TO MAKE YOU OVERLOOK A LOT.... IF THE BRUINS WIN THE STANLEY CUP, THEY COULD WEAR A HOUSE COAT ,WITH OPEN TOE SHOES AND NOBODY WOULD COMPLAIN AT ALL..........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

3rd. bruins jersey?

[Quote]The Jacobs family lacks the following:

The ability to put together a winning management team
    The ability to keep their noses out of on-ice matters
    The overall committment to winning a Stanley Cup

Having the best jerseys in pro sports (up until the mid 90s when they changed) was all we had.

So getting back to the jerseys of old is all we will have in the future. Unless you consider more seasons of watching Tim Thomas flop around and choke during big games to be something to hold on to.[/Qu I YIELD TO YOU SIR..................

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kivvak. Show kivvak's posts

3rd. bruins jersey?

I hate the whole concept of third jerseys, thwy represent everything that is wrong with pro sports today. Owners and the leagues care more about selling replica jerseys than they do about the quality of the game itself. Keep the current white onews and go back to the black ones from the 80's.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

3rd. bruins jersey?

[Quote]The hockey shirts you wear lack the fashion sense we have in France. Such atrocious designs your man of hockey wear. As the professional hockey league prepares to expand to the civilized world here in Europe they will slowly adopt our international look. THAN CAME CAVEMAN! THAN EURO-MAN!! THEN CAME SMART-MAN!!!!! WHOOOOOPPPIIEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts