3rd jersey.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

3rd jersey.....

Is it me or when they wear the black 3rd jersey, they play really well ?
    Maybe it's just coincidence but I think they look more mighty in this uniform.
    I also like the look of this jersey and you??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Re: 3rd jersey.....

In Response to 3rd jersey.....:
    [QUOTE]Is it me or when they wear the black 3rd jersey, they play really well ? Maybe it's just coincidence but I think they look more mighty in this uniform. I also like the look of this jersey and you??
    Posted by Peanator[/QUOTE]

it`s a very nice jersey.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan22. Show bostonfan22's posts

I also realized the same thing. Every time they wear the 3rd jersey they win by a mile. Last year we played Detroit with that jersey and we beat them 4-1. Anyways it's a really nice jersey.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

I prefer the 3rd jersey also,they look a little tougher.

Go to fullsize image

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

I am so glad I am not the only one who has noticed this.
    They win basically EVERY time they use this alternate jersey!!! It is uncanny.
    Also, it is probably my favorite B's jersey.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

a SICK jersey, makes them look like tough sons'o'bitches. They do play really well with that jersey on you are right.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BENCY77. Show BENCY77's posts

Bergeron got hurt VS Carolina wearing that jersey ( collision with Seidenberg ) ... I also LOVE that jersey !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a31KE8pI6vo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThirdJersey. Show ThirdJersey's posts

Yeah, Bergy got hurt wearing it last year... 

But I'm a fan of it!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

Back In Black.

Quite simply, THE best third/alternate jersey in the NHL. 

They nailed it with this alternate logo/crest.  It's SO much better and sharper than the old Pooh-bear head. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

I like it, though I still like the home jersey a lot better.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

In Response to 3rd jersey.....:
    [QUOTE]Is it me or when they wear the black 3rd jersey, they play really well ? Maybe it's just coincidence but I think they look more mighty in this uniform. I also like the look of this jersey and you??
    Posted by Peanator[/QUOTE]

I've always liked the black uniform better than the white. I think the Spoked B stands out better on the black background.
    Just my 2 cents worth.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fage88. Show Fage88's posts

I hope you guys are all joking.  Yea we have won while wearing the 3rd jersey but the 3rd jersey is HORRIBLE.  We pretty much only wear it at home and we win most of our home games so thats where you get the impression that we win more with the 3rd jersey on.  But really this 3rd jersey is retarted.  first off we already have a black jersey, so going with another black jersey was a bad idea, never mind an all black jersey.  I like the idea of switching the primary and secondary jersey but this jersey should have been yellow.  I like the winter classic jersey way better than this one.  Its just a boring jersey to look at because it has like no contrast at all.  My 8 year old brother could have designed this thing.  And Nitch19 this is not even close to the best 3rd jersey in the league, there are like 20 jerseys cooler than this one from Calgery, Pittsburg, Vancouver, Buffalo, and on and on.

-Fage'

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

The 3rd jersey is better than the banana-yellow jersey with the Yogi-bear image from a few years back.  My bet is the B's are transitioning away from the spoked-B over an extended period so no one really takes notice.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

In Response to Re: 3rd jersey.....:
    [QUOTE]The 3rd jersey is better than the banana-yellow jersey with the Yogi-bear image from a few years back.  My bet is the B's are transitioning away from the spoked-B over an extended period so no one really takes notice.
    Posted by gfkr2[/QUOTE]

you're crazy

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

[QUOTE]I hope you guys are all joking.  Yea we have won while wearing the 3rd jersey but the 3rd jersey is HORRIBLE.  

Hey FAGgy, I like the winter classic jersey too but I also like our black third jersey. Both are much better than the Pooh jersey but I would wear that one too. Be a true fan and support your team, not just bashing cause it's easy to do. Black and gold or white,black and gold or even yellow if it identifies our team so be it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from banginthebox. Show banginthebox's posts

how did you let him get away with "retarted"??? to be taken seriously, one must be able to spell.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shandkid. Show shandkid's posts

yes this jersey is very nice . But Boston stole this from Providence. two season ago providence had a white alternate like this and boston has taken it and switched the words .. but its still nice

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

[QUOTE]yes this jersey is very nice . But Boston stole this from Providence. two season ago providence had a white alternate like this and boston has taken it and switched the words .. but its still nice
    Posted by shandkid[/QUOTE]

Yeah you're right because the Providence team has been around longer than Boston...

Or like most things, the affiliate team is a test bed for the main franchise...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shandkid. Show shandkid's posts

ya it is true buddy cause the guy who designed them was in providence last night for our home openr and told the stafff that they took our design ya bud test bed

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

[QUOTE]I hope you guys are all joking.  Yea we have won while wearing the 3rd jersey but the 3rd jersey is HORRIBLE.  We pretty much only wear it at home and we win most of our home games so thats where you get the impression that we win more with the 3rd jersey on.  But really this 3rd jersey is retarted.  first off we already have a black jersey, so going with another black jersey was a bad idea, never mind an all black jersey.  I like the idea of switching the primary and secondary jersey but this jersey should have been yellow.  I like the winter classic jersey way better than this one.  Its just a boring jersey to look at because it has like no contrast at all.  My 8 year old brother could have designed this thing.  And Nitch19 this is not even close to the best 3rd jersey in the league, there are like 20 jerseys cooler than this one from Calgery, Pittsburg, Vancouver, Buffalo, and on and on. -Fage'
    Posted by Fage88[/QUOTE]

"20 jerseys cooler?"  I respectfully disagree.  And, your first four aren't helping you.  A flaming horse head, a baby blue jersey (before they copied the Steelers and Pirates colors), Vancouver's are ok, but Buffalo???  With the Wicked Witch of the East socks sticking out from under the house, to go with that played-out jersey?  Give me a break.