4 Problems

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

4 Problems

In no particular order.

1. Phil Kessel.
    His snap shot is only NHL average. He has WAY above average speed and way above average puck handling ability. Why why why why does he so consistently take snap shots when he's 1 on 1 with a defensemen? He should be trying to make moves, not just snapping off a shot. He's best when he's a little pd off, like when they sat him down in the playoffs.

2) Chara.
    He's at his best when he's put in place to keep it simple. Twice tonight he got down low and had no idea of what to do with the puck, ended up with 2 give aways. He's best when he's banging bodies and unloading big slappers on net.

3) Thomas.
    Is best when he is rested and hungry. Got to give MF shock therapy, enzyte, 4 hour energy, something, anything to get him going. If that doesn't work, bring up Rask. He had a shut out in his only appearance this year. If Rask can turn in just a few good games it would be enough to rest and motivate Thomas.

4) Julien.
    I have no idea of what to do when your team slumps, I am no NHL coach. But Julien seems to have a worse than usual problem with it:

On April 2, 2007, the New Jersey Devils abruptly terminated Julien, despite his leading the Devils to a 107-point season (49-24-9 record) and the Atlantic Division championship with the second-best record in the Eastern Conference.

and with the Canadiens;
    It is said that Julien, amidst a slump, asked Kovalev for solutions during a chat with the team, to which Kovalev replied, “I don’t know, you find a solution, you’re the coach.” Julien was fired soon after that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

4 Problems

I dunno about the reports against Julien....getting fired twice with winning records is a wrongful cause for firing everytime it happens if you ask me. That includes Carbonneau in Montreal, ridiculous. This will reflect poorly on Julien but you cant blame anything more than the product on the ice...

Players arent getting it done and they have no confidence out there. Its written all over them, theyre uptight and playing scared. If Julien is to blame for anything its not holding certain players accountable enough..call them out to the media, get on them for gad sakes.

Wheeler was atrocious out there tonight. Too many missed chances. I thought Kessel had a great game, he's just not being used to his effectiveness. He needs to be set up or on a fast break. Thomas was not good tonight. Not by any means despite a 2period shutout. Where is Manny Fernandez? Atleast tell us hes not 100% healthy. HE should be playing games!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brianamoro. Show brianamoro's posts

4 Problems

savard was horrible on the tying goal, he was a trailer on a two on one and got caught in deep(mistake #1) then he picks up the wrong guy when he does finally make it back to his zone, a d-man scored froum the crease. on the winning goal thomas left an unforgivable rebound on a weak shot from sean o'donnell

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

4 Problems

Your right brian...thomas let out some massive rebounds...he was terrible tonight, and he looks tired, mentally. Fernandez should be playing strings of games---why is he sitting????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raybruin. Show raybruin's posts

4 Problems

Because he sucks even more. What a disaster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brianamoro. Show brianamoro's posts

4 Problems

manny was terrible too lately.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

4 Problems

Honestly, I don't think asking your players for input is a bad thing at all. Exchange of ideas is never detrimental.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

4 Problems

The truth is it started before the game started,WHY>???? the pp lines..Its sickening to see what Julien puts out there..I mean look..Savard line with kessell and wheeler..why not let that line play on the pp..and krecji, ryfer and lucic on second..FFS if there gonna be good enuf for 5 on 5,,doesnt it make sense to leave it at 5 on 4..Get bergie off D.. Im sorry guys but this loss belongs to Julien..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

4 Problems

[Quote]Honestly, I don't think asking your players for input is a bad thing at all. Exchange of ideas is never detrimental.[/Quote]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

4 Problems

Maybe - but maybe not.

You have to know your players. Everyone who follows hockey should know that a Kovalev, (or Brett Hull, or Roenick) would certainly mouth off if you give them the opportunity.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from daPope. Show daPope's posts

4 Problems

Julien was fired before for what is happening now in Boston. He seems to have no idea how to think outside of the box when things don't go as planned. In the NHL it doesn't take all that long for everyone else catch on to your game plan, and when you only have one game plan it has a limited shelflife. For most of the season we have had one of the best 4th lines in the game. They showed guts and determination, but when things started to go sour there they sit. Thornton gets 9 minutes a game?
    Thomas is tired and Manny doesn't seem to have anything going on. It is time to cut bait or fish. Rask has played well when brought up, so let Manny sit on the 9th floor foer the rest of the year and say so long it's been swell over the summer.
    As has been noted teams have precious little time to be real cup contenders. The days of the dynasty are over. This year and next may be it for the B's, and the way they are playing now under one trick Julien isn't going to cut it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

4 Problems

You need to see some bodies in front of the net too. The Kings had 2-3 guys in front of net. Everytime the Bruins went to the other end , they had like one guy and 3 Kings protecting their goaltender. When the Bruins are pounding they create loose pucks and oppurtunities. Lack of pop and hitting is totally visible right now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from grego84. Show grego84's posts

4 Problems

dhitch, what game were you watching? I was at the game and kessel was invisible last night, as was savard. Kessel's game stats were 16 minutes on ice, ZERO shots, -1. I'd say that's a completely subpar game for the leading goal scorer on the team, especially against a much weaker LA Kings. Wheeler at least was involved, had some good opportunities and was by no means "atrocious" as you claim. At least he was even and had a couple shots (breakaway chance and shorthanded chance where he basically walked through the entire defense before getting tripped up)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUSA. Show BruinsUSA's posts

4 Problems

I agree, I was at the game as well Kessel and Savard were non-existant. Wheeler had a couple bonehead plays but he was solid on the PK and overall played pretty well Hunwick looked to be one of the better Bruins defenseman on the ice, and provides a nice spark on the back line. All in all, it was just flat out embarrassing to watch that third period. This is no longer looks like a slump, more like an epic collapse. I hope they are able to right the ship.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

4 Problems

Wheeler Kobasew and Hunwick the only ones deserved a paycheck last night...Savard Krejci Ryder and Savard invisible....Ference spent the night getting smeared and Wideman stinks!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparkes. Show sparkes's posts

4 Problems

We needed size on this team at the trade deadline, we got smaller got to play Bitz.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

4 Problems

[Quote]Maybe - but maybe not.

You have to know your players. Everyone who follows hockey should know that a Kovalev, (or Brett Hull, or Roenick) would certainly mouth off if you give them the opportunity.[/Quote]

Everyone who follows humanity knows that you don't get new ideas without turning to new resources :)