4th line out with 2 min to play.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

4th line out with 2 min to play.

Is there is any doubt there throwing the season?

Wideman playing 20+ mins and PP

I hope they are doing it intentionally! if there this stupid were in trouble as long as CJ and PC are on boeard.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Re: 4th line out with 2 min to play.

If claude was a horse he needs to be blindfolded taken behind the barn and out out of his missery he has lost it. Its sad a coaching change has been needed since november but passive peaty can't make any decisions.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Awry. Show Awry's posts

I'm most miffed at Julien for breaking up the Lucic/Sobotka/Marchand line. The last two games they brought some real energy to most every shift. I thought, 'finally some inspired thought with the line combinations!' (unfortunately Marc Savard had to get killed for us to see it) Even tonight against New Jersey, the coupla times they found themselves together - a Bruins Powerplay necessitating Satan miss a shift - I thought these youngsters showed some real spark and chemistry. One of Julien's big priorities should be to get Lucic going. I thought we were seeing signs of this happening but then realized it was only Satan's groin that made it happen. And Satan didn't bring enough of anything for any line, tonight. It seems Julien would rather go with what he hopes will work and not with what is actually working. To me this is over-thinking, this is over-coaching.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

In Response to 4th line out with 2 min to play.:
    Is there is any doubt there throwing the season? Wideman playing 20+ mins and PP I hope they are doing it intentionally! if there this stupid were in trouble as long as CJ and PC are on boeard.
    Posted by thefly8

Claude was hoping they would strike for their second goal of the year or would that be the 2nd shot on goal for the year?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from camneely1983. Show camneely1983's posts

They were out there for the first goal against too....on a defensive end face-off.  Ryder should go to providence he makes me sick.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

at least some more of you are realizing this guy is a horrible coach.

shows how useless the coach of the year award is also.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

He needs to be gone, but this season is already a write off so keep him on and tank so we can get 2 high picks.  I hope very very much for Claude to be fired this off season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Julien not having Bergeron and Krejci out at the same time on the PP is killing this team. The only 2 that don't choke when they have the puck in the zone and he never has them together. Why?