4th Line

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronoc01. Show ronoc01's posts

4th Line

For a team that can't score, it still amazes me how much Begin,Thornton,Paille play.  Julien just loves rolling 4 lines for some reason. Thornton had 1 goal all year, and I believe it was in the 2nd or 3rd game that he scored it. Begin only had 5 (do I miss Stephane Yelle) and if you saw the Sabres 2nd goal, you had to be asking yourself just what the heck those 3 guys were doing when the Sabres Tim Kennedy skated effortlessly through them and made the nice pass to Rivet for the goal.  I just read no changes for tomorrow, I would have liked to see Marchand and maybe even Hamill.  Neither could do worse than Begin and Thornton.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Re: 4th Line

Seriously, you want to put Hamill in instead of Thornton or Begin? In the playoffs?
    Please, step away from the vodka bottle and sober up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In Response to 4th Line:
    For a team that can't score, it still amazes me how much Begin,Thornton,Paille play.  Julien just loves rolling 4 lines for some reason. Thornton had 1 goal all year, and I believe it was in the 2nd or 3rd game that he scored it. Begin only had 5 (do I miss Stephane Yelle) and if you saw the Sabres 2nd goal, you had to be asking yourself just what the heck those 3 guys were doing when the Sabres Tim Kennedy skated effortlessly through them and made the nice pass to Rivet for the goal.  I just read no changes for tomorrow, I would have liked to see Marchand and maybe even Hamill.  Neither could do worse than Begin and Thornton.
    Posted by ronoc01

Yelle had 4 goals in 70 games this year

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yukamatta409. Show yukamatta409's posts

i disagree ronoc01 this is no time to see or tryout Hamill, Marchand or even Whitfield. are all 3 somewhat better then Thornton and Begin with the scoring touch, ya i guess but in every other area of the game those young guys are going to hurt the the bs. i know the baby bs play the same system but do u really want someone out there who is still trying to figure out how to play with other teammates. and its just the little things, being were your supposed to be when a defenseman is looking for an outlet. on the forecheck Thornton,begin and Paille make the other team work there butts off. penalty kill Begin and Paille are very good. do we need more scoring(especially now play-offs time) of course we do i just think we scarifie to much in other areas is all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

Whitfield is gritty, but no upgrade over Begin. I saw Hamill play last Sunday at the Verizon Center, I know it was his first NHL action, but he didn't look ready to play in the NHL Playoffs, Whitfield called it right about this guy, needs more work. Marchand however, I wouldn't mind seeing him in the line up. He seams to make things happen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

I would love to see Begin go to the 3rd line and put Paille, Sobotka, and Marchand on the 4th line. For one it would be a great agitator line plus have alot of speed. It would increase our chances of drawing penalities plus it would be more offense. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

If they don't get more scoring next game CJ will probably shuffle the lines once again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

If Marchand played a full season I guarantee he would score at least twice as many goals than Thronton has scored in his best year and that is what everybody knows we need. Thornton is great for the regular season but this is the playoffs and enforcers who can't score are not needed at this time. It is all about the win.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronoc01. Show ronoc01's posts

The point I was trying to get across more than inserting Hamill or Marchand was why roll these guys out like everyone else. Lets see Bergeron and Krejci double shifted more. I was not serious in Hamill playing, Marchand has to be a step up on Thornton, who I think is a bum. I guess it won't matter at all when they Bruins lose all 4 games and score only a total of 4 goals.  Next year can't come soon come soon enough.