5 for 5 in my last predictions here is my prediction for tomorrow (Nov.28,2009)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

5 for 5 in my last predictions here is my prediction for tomorrow (Nov.28,2009)

got the last five games right ...with 2 exact scores...almost 3 ..I had Devils 3-1

Now Bruins will win the next one

Bruins 4
    Sens  2

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: 5 for 5 in my last predictions here is my prediction for tomorrow (Nov.28,2009)

Pat yourself on the back. 

Never mind.  I see you've already got that covered.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: 5 for 5 in my last predictions here is my prediction for tomorrow (Nov.28,2009)

...."two exact scores....ALMOST three."

What is this horseshoes now?

By my count that's 2 for 5.

You've dipped below .500.

Not good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

you call it a loss, i don't. it's a tie and there are no goofy shootouts in the playoffs.

so a prediction of 3-1 is way different than a game that goes to a shootout.

most importantly, 1point . a loss is 0 points.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

You're not 5 for 5, sorry to burst your bubble.

When you predict that the score is going to be 3-1 Devils you are also predicting that Boston doesn't get a point, how did that work out for you?

Wish pro line thought the same way you do. I'd be rich as my picks would always come in.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

In Response to Re: 5 for 5 in my last predictions here is my prediction for tomorrow (Nov.28,2009):
    [QUOTE]You're not 5 for 5, sorry to burst your bubble. When you predict that the score is going to be 3-1 Devils you are also predicting that Boston doesn't get a point, how did that work out for you? Wish pro line thought the same way you do. I'd be rich as my picks would always come in.
    Posted by winexpos[/QUOTE]

For real.  When is this guy going to realize that no one gives a s***.  My prediction for tomorrow's game: someone wins the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

StanleyCup...you're the Man

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

All these types of predictions on sports boards like this are nothing short of hilarious.  I wouldn't let jokers like this pick cherries off a short tree.  Accuracy?  Bah, if he were truly accurate and making serious cash, he sure as hell wouldn't be online sharing his "secrets" so that other can horn in on his take.  Still, just too damned funny!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

BlueEye,,,I have been reading all 'StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2010' prediction closely ...I even bet on one of his prediction last week and he is very good at it

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Thank you MilanLucic ...hope you get well and you get back asap

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pistolpeteprisco. Show pistolpeteprisco's posts

Don't you have to get the score correct to be right?

Isn't that the point of predictions?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

In Response to Re: 5 for 5 in my last predictions here is my prediction for tomorrow (Nov.28,2009):
    [QUOTE]Don't you have to get the score correct to be right? Isn't that the point of predictions?
    Posted by pistolpeteprisco[/QUOTE]

Apparently not around here for some crazy reason.  If your "prediction" falls anywhere within the same time zone as the actual game result, you've performed some sort of major feat on par with pleasing the "hockey gods" and worthy of virtual high fives and the like.  It's really quite funny and pathetic at the same time, if you ask me.  I'm glad the games are ALWAYS decided on the playing surface and not in the (often delusional) minds of fans.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

SC Bruin is indeed good with his predictions but THIS IS NOT A LOSS in regulation/OT. his(i assume) was 3-1 which means no points. a loss in the dumb shootout is different.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Division games are always big (and back-to-back nights are not easy)... let's hope you're right

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

just pick the winning team at my % and you will become rich in Vegas

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

He is predicting Bruins 4 , Sens 2.

If the Bruins win 3-2 or 5-2 or 6-2 or 5-3 or 6-4 or 7-5 or 4-1 or 3-0 or 3-1 ...you get the idea. He will declare himself a genius.

Almost makes me want to wish for a loss, just to see how he would get out of that one.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

Either he'll get out of it like a man and say "I was wrong" or he'll start counting goal posts, waved-off goals (reviewed or not), missed breakaways, 2-on-1s, 3-on-2s, failed power play attempts, or other "near misses" as goals that he "predicted" would go in.  No matter, I find all this "prediction" business as both a huge joke and absurdly stupid.  There is nothing "magical" or "genius" or "amazing" about this stuff.  It's dumb luck at very best and pathetic at worst.  I find actual discussion about what has happened on the ice (called results) much more interesting.  It's how games and championships are decided and, thankfully, it has NOTHING to do with what goes on in fans' (delusional) minds.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

I dont agree with you...personnaly I made a few hundred $$ with his predictions on intertops.com..tonight as predicted 4-2 B's I have $100 on the B's but giving 1.5 goals to thee Sens

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

Peanator where are you from...I agree with you StanleyCuptotheB's in great ...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

Blue
    eyedGuy ...you are not fair...SCtotheB's helped me a lot with my betting I tell you

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]I dont agree with you...personnaly I made a few hundred $$ with his predictions on intertops.com..tonight as predicted 4-2 B's I have $100 on the B's but giving 1.5 goals to thee Sens
    Posted by MilanLucic[/QUOTE]

Good luck with your gambling addiction.

Myself, I watch hockey because I have always enjoyed the game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KesselKrew. Show KesselKrew's posts

Has "MilanLucic" and "StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2010" ever been seen in the same room together?

Looks fishy to me if you catch my drift...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

[QUOTE]Blue eyedGuy ...you are not fair...SCtotheB's helped me a lot with my betting I tell you
    Posted by MilanLucic[/QUOTE]

Hahaha!  Truly comical...I'm not being fair? How so? Just because I give no credence at all to anyone who claims they can "predict" the future about hockey games?  That's the best laugh I've had all day...unless the Senators score 8 or more goals tonight....LOL! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbankAK. Show FairbankAK's posts

[QUOTE]Has "MilanLucic" and "StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2010" ever been seen in the same room together? Looks fishy to me if you catch my drift...
    Posted by KesselKrew[/QUOTE]

u might have something here and that would be totally funny . 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

[QUOTE]Has "MilanLucic" and "StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2010" ever been seen in the same room together? Looks fishy to me if you catch my drift...
    Posted by KesselKrew[/QUOTE]

I thought that I may have been the only one that caught that.  Seems like they have the same English teacher if you know what I mean.

Sections
Shortcuts