7-1-3 last 11 hello! BS ARE PLAYING VERY WELL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

7-1-3 last 11 hello! BS ARE PLAYING VERY WELL

whats with u fans complaning about late goals, overtime, this player that player the bruins are 7-1-3 in last 11 games with a not 100 percent thomas, savard, no lucic....yet people still are whinning..people thats 17 out of possible 22 pts...cant ask for much better..bruins are putting it together and will take northeast in time and be playing at home in rd 1 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: 7-1-3 last 11 hello! BS ARE PLAYING VERY WELL

True True and True

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gcolez. Show gcolez's posts

This team does not pass the sniff test I'm sorry. How many leads has this team gagged on and points lost and given away due to late game collapses?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Well I can't complain about the Bruins progress we are getting points that are not easy victories. The Carolina team is hurting big time and will need a change in the players or coaching, last year they knock out the Bruins and did not show up for Pittsburgh series. The Bruins are playing good hockey but can't finish properly, we could make trade to get Eric Staal from Carolina.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to 7-1-3 last 11 hello! BS ARE PLAYING VERY WELL:
    [QUOTE]whats with u fans complaning about late goals, overtime, this player that player the bruins are 7-1-3 in last 11 games with a not 100 percent thomas, savard, no lucic....yet people still are whinning..people thats 17 out of possible 22 pts...cant ask for much better..bruins are putting it together and will take northeast in time and be playing at home in rd 1 
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

Not bad eh!

Nov 7-3-4 18 Points out of 28 .643 win% that is 104 wins in Baseball, 10 -6 in football. This team is playing bad to our standards but to the division-1st, Conference-3rd not bad at all and we are only starting to get our game back.

Missing Luc & Sav was hard, but we fought thru it. Now we have to fight again with Luc out again.

Next is Dec what a schedule, we have to pick up points!!!

Leafs 3 times, TB 2, Atl -2, Habs, Islanders, Sens, & Flo all once. Only 2 contender teams are the Black Hawks and Flyers. The Leafs 2 of their 3 games are on the back end of back to back games as is 1 game with TB.

13 games 5 games against division, we are 4-0-1 against div this year 9 out of 10 points.

Leafs 3 games a good chance to make their pick look extremely good by burying them and Kess.

Tending is the best in the game. TT bashers STFU his play with a team that can score would have netted him as many wins as your perfect elite tenders, that have not given up a goal or lost a game this year, oh yeah there is none - fools!

Krej seems to be getting back to form, scored but easily could have had 2 more plus a shootout goal just missed, Ryder has looked good goal plus a shootout goal. Send Sob back for March.

Bitz is looking very creative on line with Sav and Luc or Wheels.

4th line OK, Thor not physical enough needs to do what Chara and others can't or won't do and stop Bitz from fighting please! Pail and Begin need to bury their oodles of chances off their great forechecking

Rec has looked good and faster except his 2 missed empty netters, Berg needs someone other than Sturm. Sturm need to be dealt with, his chances need to be converted or you might as well pay him in the minors as he is not getting it done with the amount of chances he is getting.

Scoring is what we need and it needs to be addressed sooner rather than later.
    Also Stfu you people that think everyone is a dweeb and that only GMs are smart enough to make the changes that need to be done. They put their f'n pants on one leg at a time the same as anyone else, Oh they went to Harvard, I wasn't born with a silver spoon or "Connections", I went to the school of Hard Knocks and yes I know as much as these GMs about hockey and that books can be balanced if you have the money to pay, you can get the salary to match. I also don't have my head up my @ss thinking they are gods.

Once again we need a scorer +.
    If Kessel's team beats us just once, the naysayers and idiots will be out in abundance. You can't win em all, but we have had our share of bad games and should be in the win column far more often than the loss column here on out.

A scorer and oh yeah some shooter's too please. No more games where we get as many shots in OT as a whole period and only 4 forwards register a shot in the entire game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to 7-1-3 last 11 hello! BS ARE PLAYING VERY WELL:
    [QUOTE]whats with u fans complaning about late goals, overtime, this player that player the bruins are 7-1-3 in last 11 games with a not 100 percent thomas, savard, no lucic....yet people still are whinning..people thats 17 out of possible 22 pts...cant ask for much better..bruins are putting it together and will take northeast in time and be playing at home in rd 1 
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

give it time....they will come down to earth.
    Teams that aren't upper echelon teams usually do

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Bruins are in the upper echelon there in first place 5 points behind the league leaders Washington and Pittsburgh. This without a 100% Savard and there best hitter Lucic. 

Naysayer trolls come on this board to criticize the Bruins because their teams the Laffs and Habs aren't good. Boston is heading in the right direction and like No4BobbyOrr said Dec. is a crucial month that could separate the Bs from Ottawa, Buffalo those other 2 lousy teams. When PC gets a sniper Boston will certainly compete with Piitsburgh and Washington.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

havent coughed up to many at 7-1-3  sorry if they dont go 82-0

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

In Response to Re: 7-1-3 last 11 hello! BS ARE PLAYING VERY WELL:
    [QUOTE]In Response to 7-1-3 last 11 hello! BS ARE PLAYING VERY WELL : .  Send Sob back for March. .. Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Why?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

He is the better player.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

They are playing well, saturday night was fun at the garden, but I think we all see flaws. The frustrating part for me is that they are VERY close to being a legit cup contender. I still feel they need a 40 goal scorer, Chara needs to play with more of an edge and the defenseman need to hit the net with their shots.

They are good, kinda like the Red Sox are good. But you know the Pens and Caps are going to be tough.  I put the B's in the second tier with the Devils and Sabres. Last year that little speedy, you know who, was a bigger piece of the puzzle than I thought when traded.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

I agree 100 % with that BlueFox post !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

The thing about K, people factored in the negative was that he was young and often injured. His injuries were Cancer, Mono and he played thru the playoffs injured and missed Oct this year.

What all this means thinking on the positive is hey he has scored 36 goals thru Cancer, Mono and Injuries and he is still only a pup, what will his potential reach.

All I hope is that his picks bring us some worth in return.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

In Response to Re: 7-1-3 last 11 hello! BS ARE PLAYING VERY WELL:
    [QUOTE]He is the better player.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Hmm...Marchand had a good pre-season with two killer goals but didn't follow through so well despite getting prime first line duty.  He seemed (to me) to get pushed off the puck too easily.  He failed to carry the puck much...it almost seemed he was nervous about making a mistake and being too cautious.  He failed to score.  He was quick enough, but didn't seem able to stay with the puck protecting it in the Bitz sense.  Then, near the end of his time with the B, he took some bad penalties and, some say,  ran his mouth a bit too much.

Sobotka seems somewhat stronger on the puck, and though not a brilliant playmaker does lay down some impressive passes.   He hits.  He scraps.  He is also very quick. 

The problem with Sobotka is that he has been up and down a number of times and has not stuck.  He seems to be perennially the first guy cut.  In other words, he doesn't really elevate his game to become a permanent fixture.  Compare him to Bitz, for example.  Or, of course, Krejci.  Both those guys improved and grew into the role and are now firmly ensconced on the team.

I'd like to see Marchand get another chance this year.  Since the Paille acquisition, his chance got bumped down a notch.  And if we grab the big Ace everyone wants, that's another notch.  But, injuries are inevitable , and he will probably get that shot this year.   Let's hope he can learn what he needs to and make his mark. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Marchand got pushed off the puck with ease- lost it off his stick badly.
    He's not an NHL player. I was really pulling for him, but no way.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

i wouldnt give up on marchand yet....hes got his faults (small) but hes got a lil scorer touch, but was holding his stick to tight (anxious)to bury some chances....1 thing was he was not afraid to mix it up & pi** some ppl off which the B,s sure could use

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcater. Show dcater's posts

There were a lot of Julien bashers during the Carolina playoffs series, but if the B's have as many problems as they seem to have, including the late-game chokes (ugly, some goalie faults) and inability to score on an empty net (cost them v. Pittsburgh, fortunately didn't cost them v. Ottawa except giving that team a point it shouldn't have received), lack of a potent scorer, point slumps by key member of the team, then how in the blazes did they go 7-1-3 in the last 11?? I'll tell you how, the coach won't let this team fall into a malaise regardless of who's hurt, who's slumping, and who's not playing with emotion. He is a master of motivation and master of discipline, and anyone who ever watched the Lewis, O'Connell B's knows that team had zero discipline. The B's are getting
    1. great goaltending from both goalies, especially Rask
    2. a complete effort by the D-men, the trade Wideman crap is finally stopping I noticed. Chara is playing like his Norris self, mostly during this successful run, Morris is a great pick-up, Mark Stuart is playing underated defense, and I bashed this guy furiously last season. Even Ference and Hunwick are backchecking for a change.
    3. With Savard back, the offense at least is creating chances, and Wheeler is showing he's not a complete stiff. Krejci needs to pick it up, especially as a playmaker. Sturm is a great disappointment.
    ...overall, the B's are playing very well, you don't go 7-1-3 without playing very well. It's called outplaying your opponent, or better yet, outscoring your opponent or at least winning shootouts. If you do that, you get your 2 points.

This team could not buy a shootout win as of 2 years ago, now they are doing it quite frequently. Good goalies do that for you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcater. Show dcater's posts

On Sobotka, I love this guy, but it's time to jettison him. He's not effective and I guess he's just too small to do anything. He did great when he first arrived a few years ago, and I pushed for him to be part of the regular team. If he doesn't get 10 games of regular play, and he won't, he won't be effective...release him.

Sections
Shortcuts