8th and final spot

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Re: 8th and final spot

If the B's make the playoffs it won't be because they win, it'll be because the teams around them in the standings lose, and the trend is downwards.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

not only BRUINS will make the playoffs by beating in the next few days NYR and Trashers,,,,but they will upset the Caps in the 1st round and go on to win the Cup like I said all year long

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

In Response to Re: 8th and final spot:
    not only BRUINS will make the playoffs by beating in the next few days NYR and Trashers,,,,but they will upset the Caps in the 1st round and go on to win the Cup like I said all year long Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011
    Are you serious?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

not only BRUINS will make the playoffs by beating in the next few days NYR and Trashers,,,,but they will upset the Caps in the 1st round and go on to win the Cup like I said all year long Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

give me some of the cool-aid your drinking dude

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

In Response to Re: 8th and final spot : give me some of the cool-aid your drinking dude
    Posted by GutlessChara
    He's gone beyond drinking Koolade, I think this dude is licking frogs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

In Response to Re: 8th and final spot : give me some of the cool-aid your drinking dude
    Posted by GutlessChara

Using the "cool-aid" response is about as brainless and thoughtless and sheepish as anything else that gets said on these boards.. let's lay that one to rest...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

I find this guy hilarious and he helps my wallet.  I can stay home and read these absurd posts in lieu of going to a comedy club where I have to pay for parking, pay a cover charge, and pay for overpriced drinks.  Fanaticism, when it's not dangerous to large numbers of people, is actually quite funny, don't you think?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

There is no reasoning with StanleyCup, he's either 8 yrs old and has the naivety that only someone that age can have or he's on acid.

Edit- and BlueEyeGuy, it actually is very entertaining but getting trollish.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

I find this guy hilarious and he helps my wallet.  I can stay home and read these absurd posts in lieu of going to a comedy club where I have to pay for parking, pay a cover charge, and pay for overpriced drinks.  Fanaticism, when it's not dangerous to large numbers of people, is actually quite funny, don't you think?
    Posted by BlueEyedGuy
    Ohhhh, now it makes sense. I thought this guy was just a nut case. I didn't realize he was just being comical. Now it makes sense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from yukamatta409. Show yukamatta409's posts

Even though I think they will be in tough against wash in rd 1  I do think its still importantant to get in to get rask his first taste of playoff hockey and a little more experiance for the young guys like looch,krejci and wheeler  also for boychuk to get some playoff experiance(should be top 6 next yr.)  These experiances could only help down the road.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I see you guys have little faith in the Bruins, and I also see your reasons for this, but you fail to see the Bruins could finish as high as 5th place and avoid the Caps for awhile or finish in 6th place and face the Sabres which gives us a better chance to move on. As we speak , if the Bruins win their next 3 games they could reach that 6th spot or even 5th , but it is up to them.
    It now seems after we the fans and our own Cam Neely spoke his piece, maybe this team has found some balls and could pull it off. I think this team is finally angry after being called out on so many fronts, and are ready for a push. Even CJ seems to be in on this new push and we may this team come together alittle bit. With the games left they still have time to pull off a few welcome surprises. I hope so, we al;l do . GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Ottawa is in trouble as it looks like they will lose Milan Michelek pending MRI results:

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2010/03/22/13323261.html

I know they beat Montreal last night but I like Boston's chances of passing at least them if they come to play hard for the rest of the season.  Ottawa also has suspect goaltending.

P.S.  I know the Bruins are 3-1 against the Sabres (1st game Miller didn't play), but does anyone seriously want Boston to play against Miller in the playoffs?  They can barely score as it is and they won't have Savard.   They will be in tough against pretty well any of the top 4 teams, but if I had a choice I think I'd rather play New Jersey or Pittsburgh in the 1st round.  I think the Bruins would be at their emotional best against Pittsburgh for obvious reasons (at least you'd like to think so) and New Jersey hasn't played all that well after acquiring Kovey. 

Regardless, the Bruins have put themselves in a very bad seeding regardless if it's 5th or 8th and the will not survive the 1st round.  Having said that, I think they play Rask in the playoffs and determine once and for all if he's ready to take over the goaltending (I still think he's 1 year away from taking the majority of the workload).

My guess is they finish 6th (just behind Montreal).  They will pass Philly and Ottawa.

Sections
Shortcuts