8th Place

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

8th Place

We are in 8th place, 6 points out of 1st overall with a game in hand and we haven't even got going yet!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: 8th Place

Sav is on pace for 55 goals, Kess who?

TT is on pace for 14 shutouts. Raycroft has an average of 1.13.

That song...

Ya gotta look on the bright side of life

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

and one more thing LUCIC SHOOT!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I don't think the B's will be in the top 3...middle of the pack is my guess...the days of the Ducks bruising their way to teh cup are over...skill will win in this league and right now the B's look to be lacking some...

I think Ward is a bigger loss than Kessel...Ward is a shut down guy and everyteam needs that...he also blocked a million shots...I miss Ward...

Hopefully we can make a deal or 2 and get some more speed up front...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Ward a bigger loss than Kessel? I'm not a big Kessel fan, but that's just silly. Ward had less offensive upside than Axelsson and was by far the slowest skater on the team. He was great if he could pin someone to a wall, or bother were standing still, but good god he was slow with a horrid shot. And he was good for missing 10-15 games a season with an injury.

The biggest loss of the offseason based not on talent but on the teams need was Axelsson.

In Response to Re: 8th Place:
    [QUOTE]I don't think the B's will be in the top 3...middle of the pack is my guess...the days of the Ducks bruising their way to teh cup are over...skill will win in this league and right now the B's look to be lacking some... I think Ward is a bigger loss than Kessel...Ward is a shut down guy and everyteam needs that...he also blocked a million shots...I miss Ward... Hopefully we can make a deal or 2 and get some more speed up front...
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Dude-The team has only played 6 freakin' games!!! Chill out will you! This post is exactly what's so hilarious about the Bruins "Kool Aid sipping Die Hards"...they win a game, they're "in 8th place and mere points away from first".  They lose tonight, and "they're done".
    Let me ask you a question genious..after 6 games, isn't it possible that all teams are close to being in first place????  CHILL OUT

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Bruins looked good last night. I think it will be a good season. We have some very talented players.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]Dude-The team has only played 6 freakin' games!!! Chill out will you! This post is exactly what's so hilarious about the Bruins "Kool Aid sipping Die Hards"...they win a game, they're "in 8th place and mere points away from first".  They lose tonight, and "they're done". Let me ask you a question genious..after 6 games, isn't it possible that all teams are close to being in first place????  CHILL OUT
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer[/QUOTE]

I can't tell if this is directed towards me or not, I'm obviously not the Genious noted elsewhere.

This thread is exactly that, hilarious, just a bit of fun and perspective. A simple 3 game win streak and we are back in first.

Yes these games at this time of year matter, but not as much as feb, mar and especially June. These games are for the half full and half empty people. Half full-They are gaining their experience and bonding together and will become a better playoff team. Half empty-They played like shiite, Peter and Paul should have been traded, if they had won those Oct  games they wouldn't be in 8th and Playing the Stanley cup winners etc. etc. etc.

Bye the Bye, I never drank no fn cool  ade in my life, but I am a Molson drinking Die Hard and I know the game.

The NYR are the team in first-exactly the same as last year and they swooned fast, as they will this year. They lost in playoffs and Avery was their best player by far.

Perspective - better teams and players will Will out just like Crosby and the Pens came back from a horrible first half mixed with injuries and unstellar play from some.

We have the best team overall, we just need (or I want one) a superstar sniper to put us over the top for the cup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andy1224. Show andy1224's posts

bruins will be in the play-offs for sure so shut up, enjoy the season and move on

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from omega33. Show omega33's posts

In Response to 8th Place:
    [QUOTE]We are in 8th place, 6 points out of 1st overall with a game in hand and we haven't even got going yet!
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

WOW!!! When is the parade?? I better get in line now!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from omega33. Show omega33's posts

[QUOTE]Sav is on pace for 55 goals, Kess who? TT is on pace for 14 shutouts. Raycroft has an average of 1.13. That song... Ya gotta look on the bright side of life

Yeah im sure all those things will happen too, keep waving those pom poms!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"put down your pom pons" "when's the parade ?" "Lemmings" "Jacobs Loyalists"

"STFU!"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]Dude-The team has only played 6 freakin' games!!! Chill out will you! This post is exactly what's so hilarious about the Bruins "Kool Aid sipping Die Hards"...they win a game, they're "in 8th place and mere points away from first".  They lose tonight, and "they're done". Let me ask you a question genious..after 6 games, isn't it possible that all teams are close to being in first place????  CHILL OUT
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer[/QUOTE]

This is funny stuff. And I was going to say more or less the same thing.

But in the future , when referring to someone as "genius"...it helps your cause greatly if you spell the word correctly.

Just trying to help.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to 8th Place : WOW!!! When is the parade?? I better get in line now!!
    Posted by omega33[/QUOTE]

What?

You fool! the parade is always on Thanksgiving. It goes by Macy's in New York. They've been doing this since I was a little brat and  I am a middle-age codger now.

After all these years , you would think people wouldn't have to be told this.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Let's not forget that Toronto is still winless!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]Let's not forget that Toronto is still winless!!
    Posted by davecarr[/QUOTE]

Let's just forget Toronto completely.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Zilla u cot the ironee of Genious, but did you catch that this whole thread is ironic.

How can we forget TO, that is the home of the player to not be mentioned.

This is too much fun.

SuccorAss(too hard to figure what u are tryin to say) - using Dude and Kool in the same post, pick up your bong and chill, cut your hair so you can see the TV(Hockey game) and have some fun.

Next time I open a thread for fun, I guess I'll spell it out for y'all. In the proverbial wisdom of "Dog" - STFU.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]Zilla u cot the ironee of Genious, but did you catch that this whole thread is ironic. How can we forget TO, that is the home of the player to not be mentioned. This is too much fun. SuccorAss(too hard to figure what u are tryin to say) - using Dude and Kool in the same post, pick up your bong and chill, cut your hair so you can see the TV(Hockey game) and have some fun. Next time I open a thread for fun, I guess I'll spell it out for y'all. In the proverbial wisdom of "Dog" - STFU.

I try to make any thread that doesn't contain serious issues into a comic routine. Sometimes it works , sometimes I get called an idiot.

It's all good fun and no one gets hurt.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Band,

You under valued Ward...he was part of a great shut down unit...he blocked shots, hit hard, provided leadership and could move the puck well... and no way would the Bruins be off to this start with him in the lineup...

I agree that we may miss Kessels speed but this team won last year b/c of the transition game from def to off...and that is lacking big time this year...

Guess we can agree to disagree...