A Female Friend of Mine...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

A Female Friend of Mine...

In order to provide a break from the speculation, what ifs, and guessing games  common in July hockey forums...I posted these photographs. Click on my avatar,  click on photos, then click on "Galleries". Click on first pic to start.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: A Female Friend of Mine...

She's great looking, my friend.  Man's best friend is as true as the sun coming up in the east.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Re: A Female Friend of Mine...:
    She's great looking, my friend.  Man's best friend is as true as the sun coming up in the east.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Thanks. Well said.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Your best friend is a dog?  You dont get out of the house much, do you?

Tongue out

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I did look at the pics, you must have a great time outdoors with that friend.  Hope she has a Bruins name.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Your best friend is a dog?  You dont get out of the house much, do you?
    Posted by KrayzieJoe

I would guess you have never had a dog, or if you did, you did a terrible job being an owner (there are no bad dogs).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Beautiful dog.Now I am thinking about the fall hunt as well as hockey.Thanks for the pics!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

I know how you feel, Watchtower. My wife and I have two cats (we like dogs too). People's pets are important to them. They're by your side everyday, are honest about how they feel, loyal, ask nothing more than to be cared for and loved, and just simply bring a lot into your life. Thanks for sharing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

My basset George passed about 4 years ago.  My basset Brandy about 10 months ago.

I still miss both like crazy.

Very nice looking dog!  I hope the personality is as cute.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

She looks in great shape, too.  And great country for a dog.  Thanks for posting.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Alright, watchtower.  You got me.  These two will tell you more about me than anything else I'll venture on line.

Same deal - profile, galleries.  Little guy is 7 months now.  He's 3-4 in the pics.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Alright, watchtower.  You got me.  These two will tell you more about me than anything else I'll venture on line. Same deal - profile, galleries.  Little guy is 7 months now.  He's 3-4 in the pics.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Beautiful dogs BB!!!  I LOVE the pic with them looking out the window.  Looks like they get along great!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Thanks jalvis.  Yeah, they do well together.  The black girl's a pretty dominant female, but the little guy thinks she's the greatest thing ever, so the only conflict is when she's tired of him.

I laugh when people say things like "you don't get out much" to people with high energy dogs.  10 miles a day minimum just to keep them sane - and me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

They're your guardians, your security alarm and more importantly the best friend you'll ever have.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks jalvis.  Yeah, they do well together.  The black girl's a pretty dominant female, but the little guy thinks she's the greatest thing ever, so the only conflict is when she's tired of him. I laugh when people say things like "you don't get out much" to people with high energy dogs.  10 miles a day minimum just to keep them sane - and me.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOT

Quite a pair those two! Sane and in great shape!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Anyone who has a dog knows that when you come home from work or play your dog is soo happy to see you. You won't get that from a spouse. That's my best friend above. She is loyal to a fault and just a blast to spend time with. Great personality and chicks dig her too. So if you think someone needs to get a life cause their dog is their best friend, I think you need to get a dog.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

"So if you think someone needs to get a life cause their dog is their best friend, I think you need to get a dog." 

That's a great line, Reilly24. You're a dalmatian guy?  Somehow that makes sense.  And I mean that as a compliment.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

"So if you think someone needs to get a life cause their dog is their best friend, I think you need to get a dog."  That's a great line, Reilly24. You're a dalmatian guy?  Somehow that makes sense.  And I mean that as a compliment.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Thanks Bookboy. Dalmations are alot of work and need alot of attention. This is my second one. She makes me smile every day and I wouldn't want it any other way.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ed121501. Show ed121501's posts

OK, so I have a golden retriever named Fenway, the family wanted him and I did'nt.
    I hated the neediness, barking, nipping, peeing on the floor....... for all the disdain I had for him he always stuck by me like I was his best freind. that's the thing with dogs: thier love is unconditional and our family would be a little emptier without him.
    That dog has taught me alot. 

ps - Please waive Ryder

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

she looks like a two-bit prostitute :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

I echo everything positive said about Dogs and feel sorry for the one who just don't get. 

P.S. -- My Dogs (see my Picture) both boys--- think your Dog is a "fox".