A little help for a Bruin fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fp4778. Show fp4778's posts

A little help for a Bruin fan

For those of you who have attended Bruin games at the TD centre I was wondering if somebody could give me a little advice on ticket purchasing. I have been a Bruin fan for too many years to mention and of course raised my daughter that way to the point that for her recent 19th birthday she only wanted an official Bruin (Lucic) jersey and of course now wants to wear it in Boston. So my brain washing over the years now comes with a price but I'm good with it.

So I am looking at the Canadians vs Bruins on March 24/11 and the Rangers vs. Bruins on Mar. 26/11 (of course I have to throw the Bobcats vs. Celtics in on the 25th as well as she is also a huge basketball fan but unfortuneately a Laker). I have been checking out a few online ticket sites and it looks like I can get Loge 1 & Loge 12 tickets in the $190 - $225 range (3 seats together as the significant other is coming along as well) for the Montreal game which is the most important of the 3 events we will be attending.

My question for those in the know is whether that price range is somewhat  reasonable given the location of the seats and the teams playing. Of course I realize I can get cheaper seats around the building but I'm willing to pay the piper for really good seats because even though it's about the daughter I'll be just as pumped as her to see the Bruins at home and up close.

Thanks, Go Bruins!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: A little help for a Bruin fan

I would say to keep watching which ever online ticket broker you use.  I just checked the one I use, and they have three in Section 12, Row 3 for $124 each.  I am sorry that I won't tell you the site I use here in the public forum.  These guys have great prices and I don't want the tickets to disappear that much quicker.  Add me as a friend and I'll send you the link in a PM.

Keep in mind, also, that the prices are being set on hype right now.  As the B's come out of the gate, the ticket prices will probably drop.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In Response to Re: A little help for a Bruin fan:
    [QUOTE]Keep in mind, also, that the prices are being set on hype right now.  As the B's come out of the gate, the ticket prices will probably drop.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I was thinking the same thing.  Especially if the team struggles in the first couple of months of the season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A little help for a Bruin fan : I was thinking the same thing.  Especially if the team struggles in the first couple of months of the season.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

What if it's the opposite? What if they come out like gangbusters?

Anyway, check all the web sites, sometimes you can find deals, and do register for the Cybear club; they do deals as well. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Here's some help...root for another team/organization

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]Here's some help...root for another team/organization
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer[/QUOTE]

maybe you should take ytour own advice.  Get off this board bro.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I would say to keep watching which ever online ticket broker you use.  I just checked the one I use, and they have three in Section 12, Row 3 for $124 each.  I am sorry that I won't tell you the site I use here in the public forum.  These guys have great prices and I don't want the tickets to disappear that much quicker.  Add me as a friend and I'll send you the link in a PM. Keep in mind, also, that the prices are being set on hype right now.  As the B's come out of the gate, the ticket prices will probably drop.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Might need help.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

[QUOTE]Here's some help...root for another team/organization
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer[/QUOTE]

Dont you have somethign better to do?

oh and soccer LOL!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You are going to see the BRUINS ...2010-2011 Stanley Cup Champions ...tickets should $1000 each for such a good show

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadBear. Show BigBadBear's posts

[QUOTE]You are going to see the BRUINS ...2010-2011 Stanley Cup Champions ...tickets should $1000 each for such a good show Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

When I want a good laugh I come read your posts, what a joke. 

Sections
Shortcuts