A pathetic bunch of losers...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RJbeefberger. Show RJbeefberger's posts

I have never been more ashamed to be a Bruins fan then I was last night, what a stomach turning lack of hustle and everything else for that matter!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

I just can't believe what i'm reading.... first seed and all of you bashing them for one lost...worst fans i ever saw !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dooby275. Show dooby275's posts

if you didnt notice, all but one of those posts is from 2005

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

first place losers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[Quote]I have never been more ashamed to be a Bruins fan then I was last night, what a stomach turning lack of hustle and everything else for that matter![/Quote]Your not a bruins fan who do you think you are kidding.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[Quote]I just can't believe what i'm reading.... first seed and all of you bashing them for one lost...worst fans i ever saw ![/Quote]Most of this negative crap you are reading is not from bruin fans. It's hab fans clinging to there past. Look at the number of new posters that are negative. It's slipping away and they know it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

For all the true Bruin FANS, we don't listen to NEGS from Toilet Head Habs fans who are jealous we can beat Tampa Bay and they can't. One loss in 5 games and best in the EAST isn't too shabby either. The BRUINS will bounce back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Id be willing to bet the original poster and RJbeefhead are the same person. How in the world could one find THAT POST to put such a response to???? The trolls really are laughable. I find it sad and pathetic that there are people who have nothing better to do with their time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KlausVonScribe. Show KlausVonScribe's posts

Re: A pathetic bunch of losers...

In Response to A pathetic bunch of losers...:
    [QUOTE]well, there's at least 3 things you can count on in life; death, taxesand the bruins giving up any chance of a win in the 3rd period.
    Posted by eddy[/QUOTE]

This team is too fat and happy for some reason. Julien bag skated them the other day and this team still came out flat, I wonder of they are tuning him out already? Either way this reeks of the Dave Lewis era.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

What a load of pusses - chill out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SullyFromMA. Show SullyFromMA's posts

Is today "dig up really old threads day"?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: A pathetic bunch of losers...:
    [QUOTE]Is today "dig up really old threads day"?
    Posted by SullyFromMA[/QUOTE]
    Yes, by my count this is #5 or #6.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

Can some of u guys take the time to post on the nesn blog. I mean we need some knowledgeable hocky fans on the blog, but all there seems to be are cheerleading fools.

Yes, it is still early but do not have great expectations from this team.
    there are too many questions marks,and voids.

the powerplay will not inmprove that much. Morris well, i won't comment,
    maybe u guys could tell me what kind of a signing he's been so far. I also have not been impressed with hunwick all that much, but we need to give him time. Lucic hopefully will come around.

Yes it is early but the team as such is not a cup winner, no way

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeff-bagwell. Show jeff-bagwell's posts

Sox out (Yanks in), Pats burned in OT (NYG 5-0) and Bruins continue to revert to their real selves (NYR out of gate quickly) in less than 24 hours...

Life is goooooooooood.