a solution to have a good team and to get rid a larges wages

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic27. Show lucic27's posts

a solution to have a good team and to get rid a larges wages

trade Savard(boston)to Gaustad(buffalo) 6 foot 5 225 lbs trade Thomas,Ryder and pick to mueller and Budaj(colorado) mueller 6 foot 2 205 lbs Budaj contract only 1 year sign wheeler ( 2.2 million) 6 foot 5 205 lbs sign séguin (.950 million possibilité 3.5 million bonus) line up lucic kreci horton 11.7 mil recchi bergeron mueller 9.7 mil wheeler gaustad séguin 8.2 mil ( max ) paillé campbell thorton 3.2 mil sturm (3.5 mil)IR chara seindenberg 10.8 mil stuart boychuck 3.5 mil ference or hunwick mc quaid 3.0 mil Rask 1.2 mil Budaj 1.2 mil total 52.5 mil (7 milion cap salary)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Re: a solution to have a good team and to get rid a larges wages

Go to bed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

" trade Savard(boston)to Gaustad..."

and then I stopped reading.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: a solution to have a good team and to get rid a larges wages:
    [QUOTE]" trade Savard(boston)to Gaustad..." and then I stopped reading.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I actually suggest you keep reading the rest of the post. It will really make you laugh.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoldOnBlack. Show GoldOnBlack's posts

I just have to comment on that third line: I dont know whether to laugh hysterically at you or cry for you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Call your next of kin, have them take power of attorney, then go commit yourself to a mental health facility.

In Response to a solution to have a good team and to get rid a larges wages:
    [QUOTE]trade Savard(boston)to Gaustad(buffalo) 6 foot 5 225 lbs trade Thomas,Ryder and pick to mueller and Budaj(colorado) mueller 6 foot 2 205 lbs Budaj contract only 1 year sign wheeler ( 2.2 million) 6 foot 5 205 lbs sign séguin (.950 million possibilité 3.5 million bonus) line up lucic kreci horton 11.7 mil recchi bergeron mueller 9.7 mil wheeler gaustad séguin 8.2 mil ( max ) paillé campbell thorton 3.2 mil sturm (3.5 mil)IR chara seindenberg 10.8 mil stuart boychuck 3.5 mil ference or hunwick mc quaid 3.0 mil Rask 1.2 mil Budaj 1.2 mil total 52.5 mil (7 milion cap salary)
    Posted by lucic27[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic27. Show lucic27's posts

expliquer moi vous les supposé grand connaisseur de hockey qu es que marc savard a de si bon que cela il ne frappe pas il prend des punition stupide et de plus il fait toujours le meme jeu sur l attaque a cinq oui il ramasse des points ok mais es t Il si utile a un club de hockey ? ( ont ne gagnera jamais rien avec savard ni Ryder il ne s implique pas physiquement ils sont pourri en défense . thomas ce n'est pas de sa faute il a signé un contrat trop élevé $ 5 million il en vaut que 3 mil ils faut réparer les gaffes du dg en réduissant le cap salarial bonne nuit a vous les grand connaisseurs !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: a solution to have a good team and to get rid a larges wages:
    expliquer moi vous les supposé grand connaisseur de hockey qu es que marc savard a de si bon que cela il ne frappe pas il prend des punition stupide et de plus il fait toujours le meme jeu sur l attaque a cinq oui il ramasse des points ok mais es t Il si utile a un club de hockey ? ( ont ne gagnera jamais rien avec savard ni Ryder il ne s implique pas physiquement ils sont pourri en défense . thomas ce n'est pas de sa faute il a signé un contrat trop élevé $ 5 million il en vaut que 3 mil ils faut réparer les gaffes du dg en réduissant le cap salarial bonne nuit a vous les grand connaisseurs !
    Posted by lucic27

Si senor.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Posted by lucic27

translation.

so explain to me you big hockey experts why Marc Savard is so good, he takes stupid penalties and doesn't hit.  Ryder and Svard never won anything and are horrible defensively.  It's not TT's fault that they paid him 5 mil when he's worth 3.  Fix the big mistakes in the salary cap and good night hockey experts.  And my logic is flawed and I am disgruntled in any language. 

Or something like that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Apres moi, le deluge

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: a solution to have a good team and to get rid a larges wages : translation. so explain to me you big hockey experts why Marc Savard is so good, he takes stupid penalties and doesn't hit.  Ryder and Svard never won anything and are horrible defensively.  It's not TT's fault that they paid him 5 mil when he's worth 3.  Fix the big mistakes in the salary cap and good night hockey experts.  And my logic is flawed and I am disgruntled in any language.  Or something like that.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Oh noes, somebody tell Julien Savard's horrible defensively! Get him off the PK NOW!

The problem, of course, with the vast majority of nutty trade proposals is that people fail to explain why the OTHER team would make the deal. "Hey, let's trade our crap/problemes for some great players!" Why don't people get this? Is it too difficult a concept?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Why Marc Savard is so good?

Does anyone have the following stats:

A) Over the last 2 years, what percentage of PP did the Bruins score on when Savard was on the ice

B)  Over the last 2 years, what percentage of PP did the Bruins score on when Savard was not on the ice

C) Over the last 2 years, what is our goals/game when savard is on the ice

D) Over the last 2 years , what is our goals/game when savard is not on the ice

What makes savard so good?
    a) because our PP is anemice without him and good with him
    b) because even last year, he had the highest pt/game played
    c) because when he got hurt last year, we couldnt score a goal for months
    d) because he's only one year removed from a 90 pt season

Oh wait , i forgot, its the team with the most checks that wins, not the team that scores the most goals my mistake.

It doesnt take an "expert" to appreciate savard, just one who understands that scoring goals is a big part of hockey. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Theres a couple horribly lopsided trades, if either of those were even proposed, you would be reading about a GM who died of laughter!

...maybe we could get Col to throw on Duchene for Hammill, to sweeten the deal a bit.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

To add to Drewski's argument, a huge reason Savard should be kept around, talent wise, is that he sets you line-ups in the best possible fashion.  We do not know who will have a good chemistry with Savard this season, but the stability he provides if he is healthy is crucial to success. 

If Savard wasn't hurt so much last season, I would bet that the Wheeler/Krejci/Ryder line would have had better chemistry. 

If anyone has concern about Seguin being played at center, then in my opinion a better option would be to move Bergeron to the wing.  Now some may say, 'we need Bergie at center for his face-off capabilities'  PSHAW!  He can still take face-offs if he is on the wing.  Plus, it may help Bergie contract wise if he can go to the wing and put up some numbers this coming season.  I would love to see him get 30 goals, which is not out of the question.  A Bergeron Seguin Recchi line would look nice

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Posted by lucic27

Parlez anglais, s'il vous plait. Tres peu des gens sur ce conseil peut lire francais. Il pleurniche est ce dur a parler juste un peu d'anglais.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

I just can't stand these wild trade proposals that have little to no chance of ever happening.  Starting sentences with "trade Thomas to", or "trade Savard to" isn't that simple people.  Both have clauses that give them the power where they would go.  You simply can't pick a team that they would fit on. 

Why would Colorado want TT?  They got a pretty good performance out of Anderson last season for a cap hit under 2 million. 

Sections
Shortcuts