Absolute Disgrace...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 640Toronto. Show 640Toronto's posts

Re: Absolute Disgrace...

In Response to Absolute Disgrace...:
    [QUOTE]Free agents don't want to come here, GM's don't come here. Fans of the B's should do the same........ What a joke. PSst....JJ please call Bob Kraft and just talk to him for a few minutes, on how to run a franchise with a salary cap and get a F**king clue.
    Posted by BFD0[/QUOTE]

Chiarelli is running this team into the ground with his terrible contracts, buyouts, and salary dumps!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

I must be doing a bad job then...

I guess it is because I am not a bandwagon jaggoff like the rest of you miserable malcontents. I am a huge fan of the sport of hockey and the Bruins are my team, period. I go to many games because they are fun and I enjoy them. If you call yourself a fan but you do not enjoy the game or team, good or bad, then you are insane and need to find another sport like grenade swallowing.

Are you going to try to push your religion on me too? Beat it stupid!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

What an Idiot ...iff we stop going to the games that will mean less money to bring players to Boston.....Bruins had 29-22 shots today why do u panic so quiclky ...Bruins played extrememly well against Oilers ..and we have 7 points out of a possibility of 12 so far without our soul (Looch) and our no.1 scorer (Savvy) ..if we keep on playing for 50% until those two players come back we are in excellent position ....wake up Moron

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Hey hansonbroer.......

STOP WHINING
    STOP BEING A HOCKEY FAN
    STOP POSTING ON THIS SIGHT

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 640Toronto. Show 640Toronto's posts

In Response to Re: Absolute Disgrace...:
    [QUOTE]I must be doing a bad job then... I guess it is because I am not a bandwagon jaggoff like the rest of you miserable malcontents. I am a huge fan of the sport of hockey and the Bruins are my team, period. I go to many games because they are fun and I enjoy them. If you call yourself a fan but you do not enjoy the game or team, good or bad, then you are insane and need to find another sport like grenade swallowing. Are you going to try to push your religion on me too? Beat it stupid!
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

Jacobs thanks you. It is fans like you that add to his glorius track record as Bruins owner.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]What an Idiot ...iff we stop going to the games that will mean less money to bring players to Boston.....Bruins had 29-22 shots today why do u panic so quiclky ...Bruins played extrememly well against Oilers ..and we have 7 points out of a possibility of 12 so far without our soul (Looch) and our no.1 scorer (Savvy) ..if we keep on playing for 50% until those two players come back we are in excellent position ....wake up Moron[/QUOTE]

Okay, if we keep on playing 50% until Savvy and Looch are back I still wouldn't say we are in excellent position! And, I wouldn't exactly call Looch our soul with what we've seen so far this season. But otherwise, I agree with this assessment. The last 6 games have been much better than the first 6... defense seems to be coming around, PK is better and most everyone seems to be competing hard each night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Biggest disgrace are the fair-weathered fans and whiners after a loss.

The team is not playing consistently-no need to jump off the wagon.

All those negative complainers will be the first people lining up at the Cup parade-if and when it happens...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 640Toronto. Show 640Toronto's posts

[QUOTE] All those negative complainers will be the first people lining up at the Cup parade-if and when it happens...

Posted by stingerjp[/QUOTE]

LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Absolute Disgrace... : Jacobs thanks you. It is fans like you that add to his glorius track record as Bruins owner.
    Posted by 640Toronto[/QUOTE]

Not concerned with the Owner because I am not going to deny my hockey fix over someone or something that is out of my control.

You don't really think you can make a difference, do you? You could devote the rest of your life to take down JJ and it will be a lost cause. You make NO difference whatsoever. Unless you just get off biaching about him.

I guess thats just the difference a real hockey fan and whatever you are.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TobiasHeffernan. Show TobiasHeffernan's posts

In Response to Absolute Disgrace...:
    [QUOTE]an 80% decrease in season tickets sales. It's about time the majority of the fans decided to take a stand and not stand for this cra p.
    Posted by Dfury[/QUOTE]

there is 5,000 more season ticket holders this year than last year. get a clue

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinFan1982. Show BostonBruinFan1982's posts

it always stinks when you lose 1-0. I think we have a solid defensive squad. We just need a goal scorer. Lets make a trade for one.

Also F Kessel, I hope somebody roughs him up when he comes to boston

Sections
Shortcuts