Absolute troll free board

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Absolute troll free board

For those sick of the trolling see below.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Re: Absolute troll free board

please stop spamming

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

please stop spamming
    Posted by Olsonic
    I'm not spamming, I'm just giving an alternative to people that don't wanna deal with Hab trolls. It's a legit Bruins board. It was started for exactly this reason.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

It is worthless spam. Like in between your ears.
    Posted by wallyisdead
    Smallyisdead waits until Boston sleeps because she is chicken chit like her team. The dumbest person in Boston has a I.Q 50 points higher then anyone in smallyisdeads world. The Kleenex companys going to love you blubbering hab fans this year. I think you should buy stock there smallyisdead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Avoiding trolls on this board isn't difficult; just click IGNORE THIS USER.  Then you only see the posts from people who actually want to have an intelligent conversation. Sure, you have to click ignore on a bunch of people, but it's not like it takes a lot of effort.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClanMan. Show CarolinaClanMan's posts

STOP YOUR SPAM ADVERTISING!

I WENT TO THAT SITE AND IT WAS TO BUY USED TOOLS

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

STOP YOUR SPAM ADVERTISING! I WENT TO THAT SITE AND IT WAS TO BUY USED TOOLS
    Posted by CarolinaClanMan
    Whatever. Enjoy wallowing with all the trolling hab fans.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Sorry but I have some of my best times at Bruins-Canadiens games in Boston and Montreal talking to Canadien fans. We bust each other all game then shake hands at the end regardless of who wins. I never understood the bozo's in Montreal who booed the US anthem or the Boston bozo's who chant USA when the Bruins score.
    I do envy the Montreal fans their hockey organization and I have said on many occasions I wanted George Steinbrenner to buy the Bruins so we could have an owner that cared about winning.

Trolls from both sides should be ignored...

Side note: "ole, ole" chant is a different topic completely and ANYONE who sings that during a hockey game should be banned for life!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rich1168. Show Rich1168's posts

Sorry but I have some of my best times at Bruins-Canadiens games in Boston and Montreal talking to Canadien fans. We bust each other all game then shake hands at the end regardless of who wins. I never understood the bozo's in Montreal who booed the US anthem or the Boston bozo's who chant USA when the Bruins score. I do envy the Montreal fans their hockey organization and I have said on many occasions I wanted George Steinbrenner to buy the Bruins so we could have an owner that cared about winning. Trolls from both sides should be ignored... Side note: "ole, ole" chant is a different topic completely and ANYONE who sings that during a hockey game should be banned for life!
    Posted by brat13

It's a Montreal thing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Der-Komisarek. Show Der-Komisarek's posts

Whatever. Enjoy wallowing with all the trolling hab fans.
    Posted by notrolls

So why do you keep posting here? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Bump

Sections
Shortcuts