actual trade pending....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hulatim. Show hulatim's posts

actual trade pending....

I posted this other places but Boyes needs a new system and a fresh start dude, his skills are wasted with the Ruins. I hope to hell we get more then a measel draft pick for him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from eddy75. Show eddy75's posts

actual trade pending....

Ted F'N Nolan was the guy I was calling for after last season. He'd have lit a fire under some of their arses you can pretty much guarantee that. Oh well. Too late now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from buffalojeff. Show buffalojeff's posts

actual trade pending....

Ted Nolan would have been a great choice........oh well

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruin62. Show bruin62's posts

actual trade pending....

I never heard of this rumour till today. so there saying Brad straight up for martin? If PC makes that move than he needs a shrink you would be better off trading him for a goalie net. just another pilon to add to the collection

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cberbes. Show cberbes's posts

actual trade pending....

I honestly think it could be a good move, IF they know they won't be able to resign Brad. They might as well trade him for something, but most teams won't be willing to trade for him because he will be a FA at years end, so teams will not be up for offering much. I wouldn't trade for a goalie, only because Rask is in the wings....granted he is a prospect, but there aren't many good goalies available, so the current duo will have to due until Rask has a chance to win the job.

Lapointe was a horrible pickup at 7mil a season, the Bruins overspent for him. But I still think he was good for what he is. He is not going to net 30 goals or pickup 70 assists. He is a leader, a grinder, and can chip in the occasional goal. I thought the Bruins were stupid for signing him for 7 mil back when....but he was HANDS DOWN the best player on the ice during the Habs series. I know that isn't saying much, but he was the only one out there showing some emotion and passion. Two qualities this current squad is severly lacking.

I wouldn't mind seeing him return, maybe he can inject some passion and fire into this team.