Ahem!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Re: Ahem!

This thread has got to be way up there in stupidity.. One guy is screaming how he works for the government and can't spell for sh*t..the other guy is merely posting stats of a goalie to make a point that he is good and here is why.. what is the problem here?  We as bruins fans should feel good about our goaltending tandem right now.. when one of them isn't playing great, the other one steps in and picks things up.. The fact that the team seems to play better in front of Rask than Thomas is something the coaching staff should address.. The players are human and will have some days when they play better than others.. Human nature.. If someone is continually playing poorly, then it's up to the coach to cut that players ice time or replace that player with someone else.. Like I said, why is everyone getting all worked up over this?  I posted a few comments on the Tim Thomas thread and stated that I am not prepared to hand the keys over to Rask just yet.. TT has playoff experience and is still a very good goalie.. A hot goalie can steal a game or two in the playoffs ... assuming the B's are fortunate enough to make it in.. No disrespect to Rask.. he is a sound goaltender but very young and not experienced in playoff hockey yet..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

That is why i decided to stop debating.  It is clear that depending which goalie you prefer you will always see the glass half full or half empty.
      Right now the hot horse is Tukka(stats are showing that) and if you want to make the playoffs you have to play the hot hand.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Ahem!:
    Excuse me was that Rask who gave up that rebound & his misplaying the puck? Well Thomas bashers what's your excuse for him! Now let me guess. It was all the defensemen's fault right? I know because Rask is soooooo technically sound there's no way it can be his fault!
    Posted by nitemare-38

Rask has given up 2 goals in last 5 periods.TT gave up 3 in 1 period.You gotta play the hot hand and Rask is doing well right now.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThisIsBruinsCountry. Show ThisIsBruinsCountry's posts

Worst Offense = false blame on goalies. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Ahem!:
    This thread has got to be way up there in stupidity.. One guy is screaming how he works for the government and can't spell for sh*t..the other guy is merely posting stats of a goalie to make a point that he is good and here is why.. what is the problem here?  We as bruins fans should feel good about our goaltending tandem right now.. when one of them isn't playing great, the other one steps in and picks things up.. The fact that the team seems to play better in front of Rask than Thomas is something the coaching staff should address.. The players are human and will have some days when they play better than others.. Human nature.. If someone is continually playing poorly, then it's up to the coach to cut that players ice time or replace that player with someone else.. Like I said, why is everyone getting all worked up over this?  I posted a few comments on the Tim Thomas thread and stated that I am not prepared to hand the keys over to Rask just yet.. TT has playoff experience and is still a very good goalie.. A hot goalie can steal a game or two in the playoffs ... assuming the B's are fortunate enough to make it in.. No disrespect to Rask.. he is a sound goaltender but very young and not experienced in playoff hockey yet..
    Posted by SupportLocal81

Come playoff time you play the hot goalie , playoff experience or not. I don't believe in the theory 'experienced in playoff hockey' because if your playing like crap how will that experience help you ? How does a goalie get that experience if you don't play him ? Many goalies have come in for their first time and led their team deep in the playoffs. If that hot goalie is Rask play him. If it's TT play him. Then if he falters play the other guy. Come playoff time , if the Bruins make it the goalie who is getting the W's starts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In Response to Re: Ahem!:
    Posted by SupportLocal81

Amen 81.        what a dumba-s thread.  if someoene wants to look at stats, we have the leagues 3rd best GA.  We're dead last in goals scored.  We don't have a problem in net !!!
    Of course we'll ride the hot hand !!  Today it looks like Rask, next week it may be TT.  Goaltending is a ridiculous thing to debate here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Im not dogging on anyone here, but Luca000 stated he is a govt. worker. In my experience, theyre a little lazy when it comes to working. Have you been to the post office lately...Everytime I go in, the line is out the door and two of the three workers are on break....Go figure.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Yep, all the focus is on our goalies.....Its been said several times....Its not the problem. Its our goal scoring.....Teams that only score 2 goals a game, dont win many games. The last 3 or 4 games the B's have played, the team that has scored less than 2 goals has lost. When the B's score more than 2 goals they win. When they dont, they lose. So really, the goals against average over the road trip is around 2.5 + or -.....They lost two games 3-2 and won two games by 5-1 and 5-2. They did lose 4-3 to the Leafs, but how many games have the B's played a 4-3 game....or even 5-4, Not a lot....that I can remember. Correct me if Im wrong. Im going on memory here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Im still amazed at the Bryan Hextall comment. Was it a joke?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PheltSaucier. Show PheltSaucier's posts

That's not really doing us any good right now, though, is it? I like Thomas, but you should always play the hot hand. Rask gets wins. I don't care how he does it.

Sections
Shortcuts