Ahem!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Ahem!

Excuse me was that Rask who gave up that rebound & his misplaying the puck? Well Thomas bashers what's your excuse for him! Now let me guess. It was all the defensemen's fault right? I know because Rask is soooooo technically sound there's no way it can be his fault!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: Ahem!

Oh blame him for one goal where he passed to the Caroline player but come on... he had no chance on the second goal with 4 players screening him and a lucky rebound right to Cole.  Be happy we won.

In Response to Ahem!:
    Excuse me was that Rask who gave up that rebound & his misplaying the puck? Well Thomas bashers what's your excuse for him! Now let me guess. It was all the defensemen's fault right? I know because Rask is soooooo technically sound there's no way it can be his fault!
    Posted by nitemare-38

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

2.06 GAA  .930 S%  16 Wins  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Have you seen Recchi's goal...it was a direct result of a Rask making 2 great saves to give the Bruins a chance to counter and score.  If Rask does not make the safe forget about the goal and we have a tie game.  Just for your info...since Rask took over Thomas last night the Bruins have scored 7 goals and allowed only 2.  These are facts so plz go to bed it is past your bedtime!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

PP goal not his fault. He will learn by the second.  GO BRUINS and say bye bye to TT!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

In Response to Ahem!:
    Posted by nitemare-38

He sure is not Bryan Hextall handling the puck, BUT I would take him any time over 5 Hole Thomas...no comparison

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

My sentiments exactly! Where's Thomas' goal support? And Thomas' numbers are not that bad! Still you Double Standard Morons have all the answer & all the excuses

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

In Response to Re: Ahem!:
    In Response to Ahem! : He sure is not Bryan Hextall handling the puck, BUT I would take him any time over 5 Hole Thomas...no comparison
    Posted by GutlessChara

Who is Bryan Hextall? Did you mean Ron Hextall the goalie? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I'll take both goalies with the best 1-2 punch in the league.  Now if we could only score goals.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

2.06 GAA  .930 S%  16 Wins  
    Posted by TuukkainNet

Veznia Trophy winner! Saved the B's season in 07-08.
    1st & 2nd team all-star
    William Jennings trophy
    Roger Crozier award
    A career .926 SP in play-offs!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

How come that you are so stupid that you can't understand this: why would the players work hard for TT when they know it is only a matter of time before he alows a weak goal!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Ahem! : He sure is not Bryan Hextall handling the puck, BUT I would take him any time over 5 Hole Thomas...no comparison
    Posted by GutlessChara

Of course you would, but you don't even know goalie's names so that shows where you hockey knowledge is!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Bottom line Bruins scored 5 goals.  It could have been the usual 2-2 game and anything could happen.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Who cares about those sats...it means nothing if you don't win in the playoffs.  Jim Carey won way more trophee than TT.  Everyone agrees that he was just at the right place at the right time.  Carey s-u-c-k-s just like TT s-u-c-k-s!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

In Response to Re: Ahem! : Veznia Trophy winner! Saved the B's season in 07-08. 1st & 2nd team all-star William Jennings trophy Roger Crozier award A career .926 SP in play-offs!
    Posted by nitemare-38

You really don't get it.  I never said anything about Thomas.  Just put up the stat line of a player you say lets in week goals.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

How come that you are so stupid that you can't understand this: why would the players work hard for TT when they know it is only a matter of time before he alows a weak goal!!
    Posted by lucaooo

They work hard because they're paid you dumb _as! Do you slacken off from your job when some else makes a mistake? Glad you don't work for me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Rask = win
    TT = loss
    Simple

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I work for the gov idiot and you would never be able to pass the test to get in.  SO KEEP PICKING UP THE TRASH!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

BTW you are contradicting yourself super moron.  They are paid to work hard.  How come that they are not playing hard when big looser TT is in the net.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Ahem! : You really don't get it.  I never said anything about Thomas.  Just put up the stat line of a player you say lets in week goals.  
    Posted by TuukkainNet

Fine & I just put what TT has accomplished as goalie. What has Rask won so far in the NHL?
    I'm not knocking Rask. I think the kid is awesome & will have a great future. My point is you never cut any slack for the goalie that has far more experience & has actually won something in this league. However when Rask makes the same mistake. Nothing is said.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Posted by GutlessChara

It's Ron Hextall, you dope. Bryan Hextall is the guy sleeping with your mommy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Oh blame him for one goal where he passed to the Caroline player but come on... he had no chance on the second goal with 4 players screening him and a lucky rebound right to Cole.  Be happy we won. In Response to Ahem! :
    Posted by mattbs

You're just proving my case. Last nite Tim allowed a rebound goal that only hit  him because he had the same number of people in fron of him. Samething happened to Rask tonite. He stopped the first shot that he didn't see & he couldn't locate the puck. Same scenario, same outcome, but different responses because last nite it was TT in net.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Rask costed the game vs the habs when he mishandled the puck but that was one of the rare mistake he did in a long time.  You like TT good for you...personnally i think we will go further in the playoffs with Tukka.  Time will tell which goalie is better in the playoffs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

It should be noted that neither goalie should be allowed out of the net, as their averages raise exponentially every time they do. Brutal!

Same can be said for most tenders, see goal tonight that Miller caused in Atl, it was his 3rd goal on 5 shots and an early exit for silver medalist, it can happen to anyone.

TT needs goal support as does Rask, being said I am a TT fan, but I would have pulled him after 2nd goal as he was not looking sharp last night, same as Rask should have been pulled after 1st period against Mon, when a goalie is not looking sharp pullem. TT is not playing as well as last year that is obvious, but he is not the cause of our record.

Bryan Maxwell is father of Dennis Hextall and Bryan Maxwell Jr who is the father of Ron Hextall all played in NHL but only Ron was a tender, not hard to confuse if you seen hockey back into the 60and 70's.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

In Response to Ahem!:
    Posted by nitemare-38

Thomas let in 3 in the 1st period