Alexander Elder & a 2nd for Kessel

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Alexander Elder & a 2nd for Kessel

ok i give up!  im chaulkin it up Kessel,s a goner......lets go knock on the canucks door & try to pry Elder from them

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazybsfan04. Show crazybsfan04's posts

Re: Alexander Elder & a 2nd for Kessel

In Response to Alexander Elder & a 2nd for Kessel:
    [QUOTE]ok i give up!  im chaulkin it up Kessel,s a goner......lets go knock on the canucks door & try to pry Elder from them
    Posted by pucman[/QUOTE]it'd be better than kaberle,and a more fair deal too!We'd be giving up a 21 year old for a 23 year old!Makes a ton more sense to me than givin' kessel to the leafs because kaberle is 10 years older than kessel!that's a huge difference right there and plus i saw that kaberle already has had a concussion in his career already?!what would we be getting in a trade like that huh?!The defenceman version of bergeron?we got one guy who's already had a concussion(bergy)we don't need a second.this trade makes more sense than half of everyone's idiotic posts!lol.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

I wouldn't mind that, or maybe Kesler and a 2nd/3rd...

In Response to Alexander Elder & a 2nd for Kessel:
    [QUOTE]ok i give up!  im chaulkin it up Kessel,s a goner......lets go knock on the canucks door & try to pry Elder from them
    Posted by pucman[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

Kesler would be nice, Axlesson's penalty killing skills with Kessel's speed. He'd be a good 2nd line winger or great 3rd line center, maybe he frees up some space to give Bergeron more ice time, and show that he can be back to full form if he's given a good line. If we're dealing for defenseman though as much as some people may object I like the upside of Jack Johnson. Some say he has some problems, whether it's on ice or off ice, well the Bruins are the team that can fix it. Julien is an excellent teaching coach, just something a developing defenseman needs. As for any locker room problems the team can handle it.
    I'd prefer a prospect with Johnson should they ever view that idea but a mid to high pick wouldn't be bad either.
    Just a thought though, I haven't seen much on Elder to know his upside or anything.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GillesGilbert. Show GillesGilbert's posts

I believe it's Edler not Elder. And yes he would be an excellent pickup.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

After looking at Edler's stats it would be nice for the Bruins to get him, but we also have to consider would Vancouver actually consider moving him. They have a decent offense with a few prospects waiting in the wings. Players like Mason Raymond and Cody Hodgson will keep their forward core talented for years. Also consider that they lost Mattias Ohlund, a linchpin in their defense over the last decade. They may not be willing to make the defense for forward sacrafice, even for a player like Kessel.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

sorry GG you are right Edler it is & yes joe it would be a tough pry.....but i certainly would throw around some combos of things to try & get him....i think he could be a perfect fit for the B,s

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsportsfan2217. Show bostonsportsfan2217's posts

edler kesler and a 1st for kessel and kobasew maybe

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Edler, Kesler and 2 firsts

for

Kessel and a 4rth

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsportsfan2217. Show bostonsportsfan2217's posts

that sounds good

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Setoguchi and a 3rd

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skaswatch. Show Skaswatch's posts

Um, we already have 6 Nhl-caliber defensemen, with AHL Top Defenseman Boychuk in a #7 role and a young Shane Hnidy replacement in Adam McQuaid. If we get another D, we're paying someone to enjoy hotdogs in the pressbox.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

This is true, I'd rather send him off to Ottawa for Jared Cowen & a 2nd round pick, or Columbus for Moore a 2nd and a 4th.

In Response to Re: Alexander Elder & a 2nd for Kessel:
    [QUOTE]Um, we already have 6 Nhl-caliber defensemen, with AHL Top Defenseman Boychuk in a #7 role and a young Shane Hnidy replacement in Adam McQuaid. If we get another D, we're paying someone to enjoy hotdogs in the pressbox.
    Posted by Skaswatch[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

We are asking for a first round pick, a high end prospect, and a young roster player with a high cieling.

We do not want salary coming back for this year unless it is minimal.

see />>>>Setogouchi