All time top Bruin memories

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Turk16. Show Turk16's posts

All time top Bruin memories

Obviously Bobby Orr's cup winner vs the Blues has to be my #1.
    For me Ray giving Espo #7 is right there and Cam having a huge game in Chicago (7 points..I live there and was at the game) are also among my favorites.
    Can't forget Stan Jonathon wailing on big Pierre Bouchard either, or any PJ Stock "wave" after a fight!!

Anybody Else have a favorite??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from frencheeze. Show frencheeze's posts

Re: All time top Bruin memories

what about that!!!take a good look at it!!!wont see it so close again!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

Re: All time top Bruin memories

Too many to count.  Obviously "The Goal", but pretty much anything involving #4. He was amazing. I have yet to see a player as dominant, and as much fun to watch, as he was. Finally beating Montreal in a playoff series, Ron Tuggnut stopping 70 of 73 shots for Quebec vs B's, the bodychecks of Don Marcotte, Seeing Cam Neeley develop into a premier power forward, Taz's battles with Clark Gillies, Turk... gotta have a lot of love for #16! The triple OT loss to the Oilers in the 1990 Finals. And the list goes on. The ones that stand out most for me though are; The classy gesture by Bourque to give Espo his number, The Last Hurrah at the old Gahden, The massive standing O for Orr when his number was retired and seeing Norman Leveille skate onto the ice at The Last Hurrah.

Like I said, way too many memories for this fan since 1967.