all we need tonight is..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

all we need tonight is..........

for tor, buf, nyi, nj, tb and fla to win      what a frantic last week

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Re: all we need tonight is..........

Snap out of it bruins8. We need Tor to lose.

Yeah I know you want Tor to help prevent Pha to not overtake us in the standings, but I would rather that Boston continue to get into the habit of playing desperate hockey like last night, and if they do, the Flyers will continue to be in the rear view mirror.

We want Tor clinching 2nd worst record as soon as possible, as it's nerve wrecking watching them win games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to all we need tonight is..........:
    for tor, buf, nyi, nj, tb and fla to win      what a frantic last week
    Posted by bruins8

They aren't going to need anyone's help to get into the playoffs, they need people to beat TO.

The only issue is will they be 6 or 7, the NYR and Flyers are competing to see who can drop out of the playoffs, so we are all set.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

you are crazy..tor to overtake tb or fla really would have to win all 3...not happening...we need tor tonight and or tom night..then our playoff road becomes alot easier

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Numba is EXACTLY CORRECT! If Toronto looses tonight I will be sleeping a little better. Don't get me wrong, I would love the B's to get in, but getting the #2 pick is WAY MORE IMPORTANT, IMO! With the 1 pt vs Wash, the playoffs are in thier control! The #2 pick is not! So GO PHILLY tonight! Win in REGULATION! Worst case scnerio is Toronto wins in OT/SO!

Rumor is that Kessel might not play tonight or the rest of the season!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

In Response to Re: all we need tonight is..........:
    you are crazy..tor to overtake tb or fla really would have to win all 3...not happening...we need tor tonight and or tom night..then our playoff road becomes alot easier
    Posted by bruins8

Not true! All of those teams are capable of losing the next three and if TO wins one, they could move up 2 more spots.  I would bet against it, but I want TO to lose tonight. Let Philly in the playoffs and have them physically abuse Pitt or Washington in the first round.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Fla and TB play each other twice - so they can't both loose all three.  A single overtime game between them would really be good.
    Toronto looses the tie-breaker with all the teams ahead of them if they win one and those teams loose.  One win would likely not be enough.
    I'd still prefer that Toronto gains 0 more points.  Any chance of them getting on a roll and winning all 3, however unlikely, needs to be avoided.

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL.html still lists them as 90% likely to finish second-to-last in the league, so I remain optimistic. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

tor is not winning all 3 and tb fla are not losing all 3  considering they play each other  anyone who is rooting for phily tonight is not a true bs fan   people phily is 1 pt behind bs w 3 left  its very important phily loses  even if w make it in w can get 7th and avoid wsh

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

It would be a shame to see a another great young player go to a franchise where no one cares. (Fla, TB, Columbus) If Hall or Seguien go to one of those teams it would be just like Atlanta with thier history!

Florida had Bowmiester (spelling?) gave him away! TB has Lecavier and St Louis and Stamkos and Hedman...most likely will add another top 5 this season (scary thought) Columbus has Nash, but it's Columbus-no one caresville!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stanleycomehome. Show Stanleycomehome's posts

I can't understand how making the playoffs THIS year is more important than the next 12-15 years with a top 2 pick. Don't get me wrong I think they are still gonna get in if they do what they should and win. But if I was given top 2 pick or backing in to the playoffs,by other teams losing,give me the pick. " Lets go flyers ",for tonight only 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Buffalo and TO win tonight in regulation and NYR win tomorrow in regulation. Everything else will take care of itself  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]you are crazy..tor to overtake tb or fla really would have to win all 3...not happening...we need tor tonight and or tom night..then our playoff road becomes alot easier
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

LET'S GO FLYERS !!!!! For the draft pick .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Philly blows out Toronto tonight.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

I haven't been around for awhile but I noticed some things have not changed. ( bruins8 with the same comments about kessel/hall /seguin and making his predictions ) . Now I remember why I left these boards for awhile.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Flyers will beat the leafs ( thats a given ) and the sabres .... well i don't know,  maybe an OT game , who wins , thats the question .

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

you are all right the bs are better off without kessel and his 36 goals....hall will have atleast 36 next yr and probably more in face gretzky 92 goals is in serious trouble...i mean we may get taylor hall wow!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

First thing first, Get Toronto clinched at second last. Then worry about the playoffs. As I said in another thread would you rather make the playoffs and not get a top two pick or miss the playoffs and get either Hall or Seguin. Time heals all wounds so in three months from now do you want to be talking about not making the playoffs or about our future with Hall or Seguin.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]you are all right the bs are better off without kessel and his 36 goals....hall will have atleast 36 next yr and probably more in face gretzky 92 goals is in serious trouble...i mean we may get taylor hall wow!
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

1 kessel quote = 1 goal
    2 hall/seguin quotes = 2 assists
    total -1+2 = 3
    total to date - 15 + 8 = 23 points

We agree with you bruins8 !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

It's exciting to think about what each of these guys would bring to the Bruins.  Hall, with his rocket boots blasting down the wing and sniping rediculous.  And Seguin with his even more exciting, tic tac toe play creation and puck sorcery.

If i were playing purely for the love of hockey, i'd want Seguin on my team.  If I we're playing for the W's, i'd want Hall.

Sections
Shortcuts