All you cry babies: apply here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

All you cry babies: apply here

"Fire Julien"

"Start Tim Thomas"

"Thanks Jacobs"

"PC is an idiot"

"Bergeron is overrated"

"Chara isnt a captain"

wah wah wah

We got beat. We choked, sure. Point fingers at Wideman, Wheeler, Hunwick... Get over it.

Lets get our draft pick. Keep a healthy team next year.

We have Krejci, lucic, sobotka, a #2 pick, boychuk, tuukks... cant wait for next year!!!  and, a lot you may disagree, but i think PC and Julien will get us here again next year.

Be thankful your not in florida or arizona.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: All you cry babies: apply here

In Response to All you cry babies: apply here:
    "Fire Julien" "Start Tim Thomas" "Thanks Jacobs" "PC is an idiot" "Bergeron is overrated" "Chara isnt a captain" wah wah wah We got beat. We choked, sure. Point fingers at Wideman, Wheeler, Hunwick... Get over it. Lets get our draft pick. Keep a healthy team next year. We have Krejci, lucic, sobotka, a #2 pick, boychuk, tuukks... cant wait for next year!!!  and, a lot you may disagree, but i think PC and Julien will get us here again next year. Be thankful your not in florida or arizona.
    Posted by Wheelhouse46

Or Cleveland

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

touche

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

"Fire Julien" "Start Tim Thomas" "Thanks Jacobs" "PC is an idiot" "Bergeron is overrated" "Chara isnt a captain" wah wah wah We got beat. We choked, sure. Point fingers at Wideman, Wheeler, Hunwick... Get over it. Lets get our draft pick. Keep a healthy team next year. We have Krejci, lucic, sobotka, a #2 pick, boychuk, tuukks... cant wait for next year!!!  and, a lot you may disagree, but i think PC and Julien will get us here again next year. Be thankful your not in florida or arizona.
    Posted by Wheelhouse46

Arent you doing the same thing you jack a^^ and complaining about wideman, wheeler and hunwick...what a donkey you are

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GahdenBoy. Show GahdenBoy's posts

In Response to Re: All you cry babies: apply here:
    In Response to All you cry babies: apply here : Arent you doing the same thing you jack a^^ and complaining about wideman, wheeler and hunwick...what a donkey you are
    Posted by Jake1977

Agreed!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Posted by Wheelhouse46

The sheep never fail to amaze me. The Bruins pull off one of the most historic chokes in the history of organized sports. And you still can't take off the rose colored glasses for a couple of hours- long enough to be pissed. Amazing.

No matter how many times this organization lays down or falls flat on it's face, you guys will be right there making excuses and pretending/believing next year will be different. It's pathetic

You guys are like that one friend everybody has that is dating the super psycho chick. She treats him like garbage, runs his life. She's cold and not even very attractive. Everybody knows he could do 1000 times better. But he wont leave her. He just keeps letting her make his life miserable. He makes excuses for her and honestly thinks she's going to change because he sees something in her that no rational, objective person does.

For God's sake. grow a pair and get a grip on reality. This organization is a joke and will be until the Jacobs family is gone. People have the right to be pissed and disgusted.

Be thankful we're not in Florida or Arizona? Why? How are the Bruins any better off? At least the Panthers have made the Finals in the last 15 years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from westga. Show westga's posts

PC stays, Julien goes. The B's went further this year than they should have. They stunk most of the season. The players showed some heart to get into the playoffs.I cant wait til next year. I think they'll be alot better with a new coach and system that lets them attack, instead of sitting on leads. The proof is in the pudding for Julien's style of play and management. I think we have some good talent on this club, and with Colbourne, and Caron joining the club next year, along with Hall/ Sequin, We could be a top 3 team next year. Go B's.

GO FLYERS     CRUSH AND ANNHILATE MONTREAL      THEN LOSE IN THE FINALS YOU ROTTEN BASTARDS

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

whoa whoa whoa... i think you read my post wrong....

I was implying that thats where the fingers are gonna get pointed. cause theyre easy targets. read my posts with less hate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Posted by Wheelhouse46

Only one team wins the Stanley Cup..... what if you were a Pittsburgh fan or a Washington fan! Ha.  Habs su@ks always!  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In Response to All you cry babies: apply here : The sheep never fail to amaze me. The Bruins pull off one of the most historic chokes in the history of organized sports. And you still can't take off the rose colored glasses for a couple of hours- long enough to be pissed. Amazing. No matter how many times this organization lays down or falls flat on it's face, you guys will be right there making excuses and pretending/believing next year will be different. It's pathetic You guys are like that one friend everybody has that is dating the super psycho chick. She treats him like garbage, runs his life. She's cold and not even very attractive. Everybody knows he could do 1000 times better. But he wont leave her. He just keeps letting her make his life miserable. He makes excuses for her and honestly thinks she's going to change because he sees something in her that no rational, objective person does. For God's sake. grow a pair and get a grip on reality. This organization is a joke and will be until the Jacobs family is gone. People have the right to be pissed and disgusted. Be thankful we're not in Florida or Arizona? Why? How are the Bruins any better off? At least the Panthers have made the Finals in the last 15 years.  
    Posted by dafoe

GREAT POST !!!! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

whoa whoa whoa... i think you read my post wrong.... I was implying that thats where the fingers are gonna get pointed. cause theyre easy targets. read my posts with less hate.
    Posted by Wheelhouse46

clarify what you meant then.  I am not hating and I know how to read.  who do you blame then?  if anyone?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

In Response to Re: All you cry babies: apply here : clarify what you meant then.  I am not hating and I know how to read.  who do you blame then?  if anyone?
    Posted by Jake1977

i blame it on underachieving. im taking a page out of the capitals book. taking the foot off the other teams neck. its not one persons fault. its certainly not juliens fault. or tuukkas...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FredFringer. Show FredFringer's posts

It certainly Freaking IS Julien's responsibility to motivate his team to play 60 mins in the biggest game of the year - and he failed miserably at this, was outcoached by Laviolette brutally - and he failed throughout this pisser of a season.
    Injuries don't cut it as both teams were beat up as they usually are this time of yr....
    Great post by Dafoe -- the arskissers like you wheelhouse don't really want a winning team, they're satisfied with mediocrity and eating whatever shite management shovels into them!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

It certainly Freaking IS Julien's responsibility to motivate his team to play 60 mins in the biggest game of the year - and he failed miserably at this, was outcoached by Laviolette brutally - and he failed throughout this pisser of a season. Injuries don't cut it as both teams were beat up as they usually are this time of yr.... Great post by Dafoe -- the arskissers like you wheelhouse don't really want a winning team, they're satisfied with mediocrity and eating whatever shite management shovels into them!
    Posted by KarlT

Yeah, If I read one more "At least we got to the second round." post, I think I'm going to vomit. I just don't get the loser mentality that exists here. Think about the Red Sox- if they had blown a 3-0 lead in the ALCS. Or the Patriots had blown a 35 point lead with 9 minutes remaining in the AFC championship game. I guarantee you there wouldn't be a single "At least we made the playoffs" post. It's like Bruins fans are conditioned to accept mediocrity.

I'm all for positive thinking. And in the face of hardship it is admirable. But it is also, at a certain point, completely insane. Julien has gagged in the playoffs everywhere he's been. The reasonable assumption wouild be that he lacks the ability to motivate his players. That is a fatal flaw in a coach and one that should get him fired. But I guarantee you there is no way Jacobs will fire him if he owes him any money. I don't know what his contract situation- But there is no way Jacobs is going to pay two coaches. Hell, for  few dollars more he could have had Milbury. Anybody going to suggest that a Milbury lead team would have laid down in game 5?

Which brings us to the real problem: The same problem for 35 years. The Jacobs family. Until Bruins fans make the ultimate sacrifice we will be saddled with this. People need to stop going to games, buying merchandise. We need to cut him off. Make sure Jacobs doesn't get a dime of our money. Boycott the Bruins and force him to sell.

Of course that will never happen. There are too many people that happily accept mediocrity. People that are unwilling to make the necessary sacrifices needed to save this franchise. We are at war, people. It's us vs Jacobs. Unfortunately, it's a battle too many people are unwilling to participate in. The price (thier fandom) is too high. Meanwhile Jacobs will continue doing what he does, completely unfazed. He knows nobody will stand up to him.

So maybe the real problem isn't Jacobs after all. Maybe it's staring back at you in the mirror. If you want another 35 years of this garbage, just keep enabling him. Personally, I'm going to stand up for myself. And I hope enough people will follow to make a difference.

I don't know what else to say. If we don't stop this, nobody will.      

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

dafoe, some here would fight tooth and nail to defend the b's honor no matter what....  you'd think their moms had just been insulted....  too bad the b's don't possess that fighting instinct....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

dafoe, some here would fight tooth and nail to defend the b's honor no matter what....  you'd think their moms had just been insulted....  too bad the b's don't possess that fighting instinct....
    Posted by days-of-Orr

And I understand that.. to a point. That's what being a fan is about. I admire their passion and loyalty. But it is misplaced. We all want what's best for the Bruins. But I think some people are misguided and incapable of seeing the big picture. And that is why the Jacobs' family will continue to get away with hosing  New England.

It really makes me sad to think that we have the power to save this organization, but instead choose to do nothing under the guise of loyalty and optimism.

The last time this team had a legit shot at a title Cam Neely, Ray Borque and Andy Moog were wearing black and gold. What? Twenty years ago? That's as close as we will ever get: The Allison/Dafoe team or the Thorton/Samsonov team. Or this current incarnation. Just good enough to last a round or two in the playoffs.

Dump salary and tread water for a few years. Attendance drops. Float rumors of interst in big name free agents to plants in the local papers. Remember the Roenick rumors? Sign just enough players to become competitve. Choke in round one. Repeat. Rinse. Wash. Repeat. It's an endless cycle.

I have to agree with the sheep on one thing: The collapse was so epic that it has distracted us from the fact that this team probably didn't have enough talent to get out of the first round. So, in a perverse way, we should be staisified with how far they made it. Realistically, they made it as far as their talent would allow them. But that's my point. How is that a good thing? 

I apologize if anyone takes offense to the sheep label. I just don't know how else to address these people. I don't mean it as a dig. Well, I did the first time because I was so angry. I think the only way to have an intelligent discussion, about anything is to respect the other person's opinion. We are all on the same side here. We all want what's best for the Bruins. I just think that some people are, in a misguided attempt at loyalty, hurting the team.   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: All you cry babies: apply here : And I understand that.. to a point. That's what being a fan is about. I admire their passion and loyalty. But it is misplaced. We all want what's best for the Bruins. But I think some people are misguided and incapable of seeing the big picture. And that is why the Jacobs' family will continue to get away with hosing  New England. It really makes me sad to think that we have the power to save this organization, but instead choose to do nothing under the guise of loyalty and optimism. The last time this team had a legit shot at a title Cam Neely, Ray Borque and Andy Moog were wearing black and gold. What? Twenty years ago? That's as close as we will ever get: The Allison/Dafoe team or the Thorton/Samsonov team. Or this current incarnation. Just good enough to last a round or two in the playoffs. Dump salary and tread water for a few years. Attendance drops. Float rumors of interst in big name free agents to plants in the local papers. Remember the Roenick rumors? Sign just enough players to become competitve. Choke in round one. Repeat. Rinse. Wash. Repeat. It's an endless cycle. I have to agree with the sheep on one thing: The collapse was so epic that it has distracted us from the fact that this team probably didn't have enough talent to get out of the first round. So, in a perverse way, we should be staisified with how far they made it. Realistically, they made it as far as their talent would allow them. But that's my point. How is that a good thing?  I apologize if anyone takes offense to the sheep label. I just don't know how else to address these people. I don't mean it as a dig. Well, I did the first time because I was so angry. I think the only way to have an intelligent discussion, about anything is to respect the other person's opinion. We are all on the same side here. We all want what's best for the Bruins. I just think that some people are, in a misguided attempt at loyalty, hurting the team.   
    Posted by dafoe

Boy is my thinking all wrong ! I am one of the many followers ( sheep ?) of the Bruins and I figure for the Bruins to win the Cup we have to get better players on the ice to achieve that goal . I didn't realize that not going to the games and not buying B's products to force JJ out of ownership was the way to achieve this goal. It's all in our hands fellow sheep don't spend your money and the cup is ours. If I have to read another post that has Neanderthal thinking like this that has comments like 'sheep' and it's 'JJ's fault' I THINK I'M GOING TO VOMIT. If you think your ideas will help the B's get to the cup then your room is now reserved right next to stanleycuptothebruins' in the mental ward. Talent on the ice is what's going to win the cup not trying to take money out of an old geezer's pocket.
    Just when I thought I've read it all ! The fault used to be thrown at players coaches and management where now I realize ( because of daoe's comments) that it's the fans fault why this team hasn't won the cup since '72 because of their support. Have another glass of that hate juice ! BAAAAAAAA !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Hey dafoe, some interesting thoughts here, EXCEPT when you bring up Milbury's name.  Milbury, phreakin' Milbury?  The same Milbury who introduced ballet to Bruins traning camp?  The same Milbury who encouraged the B's to turtle so they'd go on the power play?  The same Milbury's whose atrocious moves drove the Islanders into the ground?  WHAT are you thinking about?  Milbury's a fraud, and always has been; he'd be the 2nd coming of Barry Melrose in Tampa Bay.  Fawgettaboutit.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Yes I'm another cry baby: Big and Bad [all time worst collapses in history] Are Back!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from westga. Show westga's posts

Dafoe, your argument would be sound if there was no salary cap. But the whole league has to operate under it, and the B's were right at it. The B's have a good nucleus with what appears to be some top flight youngsters coming in. They will drop some of the higher priced underacheiving fowards. IMO they should let Julien go. They need an attacking style to play up to their strengths. Not the prevent defense style that doesnt seem to work in any sport. Julien said it himself, you play it safe, you die. The players need a new direction in coaching. They obviously arent responding to Julien.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from westga. Show westga's posts

Here"s hoping the Flyers crush the Canadiens, and then get swept in the finals.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

In Response to Re: All you cry babies: apply here : Boy is my thinking all wrong ! I am one of the many followers ( sheep ?) of the Bruins and I figure for the Bruins to win the Cup we have to get better players on the ice to achieve that goal . I didn't realize that not going to the games and not buying B's products to force JJ out of ownership was the way to achieve this goal. It's all in our hands fellow sheep don't spend your money and the cup is ours. If I have to read another post that has Neanderthal thinking like this that has comments like 'sheep' and it's 'JJ's fault' I THINK I'M GOING TO VOMIT. If you think your ideas will help the B's get to the cup then your room is now reserved right next to stanleycuptothebruins' in the mental ward. Talent on the ice is what's going to win the cup not trying to take money out of an old geezer's pocket. Just when I thought I've read it all ! The fault used to be thrown at players coaches and management where now I realize ( because of daoe's comments) that it's the fans fault why this team hasn't won the cup since '72 because of their support. Have another glass of that hate juice ! BAAAAAAAA !
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

I tried to keep this civil. But some people aren't mature enough for that. I'm sorry your limited intellect can't comprehend a very simple concept: Jeremy Jacobs has ZERO interest in winning a Cup. As long as he is running the show, this team is doomed. Why would he put "talent on the ice" when he can pocket the cash it would take to get it? What did he do at the trading deadline? If you can't see a pattern here, the sheep label fits you perfectly. Get a clue.

It might take a decade or two, but the fans could force Jacobs out of ownership- that's the only thing that's going to help. But people like you would rather bend over for Jacobs and hope we happen to luck into a title. Go ahead, keep rewarding him. That's worked pretty well for the last 35 years, hasn't it?

Typical post from a 15 year old. Everybody that disagrees with your myopic view is an idiot or crazy. Grow up.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Dafoe, your argument would be sound if there was no salary cap. But the whole league has to operate under it, and the B's were right at it. The B's have a good nucleus with what appears to be some top flight youngsters coming in. They will drop some of the higher priced underacheiving fowards. IMO they should let Julien go. They need an attacking style to play up to their strengths. Not the prevent defense style that doesnt seem to work in any sport. Julien said it himself, you play it safe, you die. The players need a new direction in coaching. They obviously arent responding to Julien.
    Posted by westga

The problem with the salary cap argument is the Bruins are one of the teams that lobbied the hardest for it. If Jacobs hadn't helped establish a salary cap, he would still be getting outspent by a slew of teams. In a big market, that's inexcuseable. And he continues to shortchange the team in areas that aren't even affected by the cap. Do you really think he hired Julien because he was the most qualified?

Jacobs only interest is to field an adequate team. One that sells enough tickets to turn a profit. He does not care about winning a cup. Not even a little.  He feels about the cup the same way most of us would feel about taking a private shuttle to the moon. It might be kind of interesting, but I'm sure as hell not spending a million dollars to do it.

He doesn't care. Don't you people get it? The Stanley Cup is a blip on JJs radar. It always has been and it always will be. This is a money making endeavor for him- that's it. The same way selling soda is a business to Pepsi. It's about the money. Period.Meanwhile, the Bruins are competing against owners that very much want to win the Cup. Do the math. Luck will only carry you so far.

And the Devils won titles using the dump and chase method. So I don't know if that's a terrible strategy. The bottom line is, the Bruins just don't have enough talent.

The only way Julien gets fired is if Jacobs can get off the hook for his salary. Or ticket sales take a dive and they need a fall guy to make it look like they are taking action.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Hey dafoe, some interesting thoughts here, EXCEPT when you bring up Milbury's name.  Milbury, phreakin' Milbury?  The same Milbury who introduced ballet to Bruins traning camp?  The same Milbury who encouraged the B's to turtle so they'd go on the power play?  The same Milbury's whose atrocious moves drove the Islanders into the ground?  WHAT are you thinking about?  Milbury's a fraud, and always has been; he'd be the 2nd coming of Barry Melrose in Tampa Bay.  Fawgettaboutit.
    Posted by BruinsCountry

Well, I was thinking of the Milbury that went into the stands and beat a fan senseless with his own shoe. I don't know if Mike would be a good fit for this team right now or not. My point was there are plenty of coaches that would not have allowed the Bruins to lay down that way. The problem is, most of them cost more than Julien.

Sections
Shortcuts