Am i reading this right?????about the draft :S

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

sory i know this is old new i just got in from out of town.....but did we draft 5 centres and a goalie???????too areas were well taken care off....like we need to get rid of a goalie (manny) let alone draft another...and this Joe C guy..i;d trade him for some duncon donets gift cards....

oh well celtics played a geat series....sox are doing a pretty good job..pats had a good year too..there was lots of presure on them in the end..and im not from the area but i hear boston college did pretty damn good too......

oh well i bleed black and gold, and common fellow fans, half of us would have a stroke or something if the bruins managememnt did something to help the team...and if they actually won the cup i might kill over right there on the spot.....the bruins are bruins.....common boys, weve can make the playoffa two years in a row

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbsOcEm7Rzs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jessup07. Show jessup07's posts

dont bash colbourn until he is officially a flop.  in 4-5 years this guy could be a 80-90 point guy, i mean you never know.  90 pts in 55 games, player of the year in his league and the scouts said they never saw him play a bad game.  dont forget that the b's have lots of young forward prospects and with D's taking a long time to develope i think chia could easily trade for one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

I agree, just by analylizing the draft selections i figured they were going with the next best available player. Sure they could of picked up a nice D at 16 but as jessup07 mentioned they usually take a while to grow into thier frame and understand the game at a higher level. I'm not going to bash the Bruins on this one, they got pretty talent. They set themselves up to really make some deals maybe to even get a Liles or a player of that sort. I'm still positive that Murray, Axelsson and Hnidy will find their way out of town. Their loaded with young talent and that's how you build in the new NHL. They got the tools to do something good here and i believe this summer will be "bears-watching".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

First off Joe C was a left winger until his coach decide his size might be good in the face off circle.  He will be a left winger in our organization.  Arneil is more confortable at center but said he expects to be a wing at the NHL level.  If you would do some research before bashing the picks you may have a different oppinion

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

This BS that Joe Colborne is soft came from so called analyst Pierre McGuire. This guy was a lousy player who had to go to Europe to make a team , fired as a coach and on tape making comments like....Well with that goal the Leafs trail 2-1 one more and they will be tied....brilliant... this guy talks a lot and says nothing...I hardly think the Bruins scouting staff asked Mcguire his opinion on anything let alone Joe Colebornes grit!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

This BS that Joe Colborne is soft came from so called analyst Pierre McGuire. This guy was a lousy player who had to go to Europe to make a team , fired as a coach and on tape making comments like....Well with that goal the Leafs trail 2-1 one more and they will be tied....brilliant... this guy talks a lot and says nothing...I hardly think the Bruins scouting staff asked Mcguire his opinion on anything let alone Joe Colebornes grit!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

Other than maybe the first three picks most of these draftee's are two or three years away from ever getting a sniff in the nhl. So all this talk about too many centers is ridculous. By that time Savard's contract will be up and hopefully Bergeron is still completely healthy, we are converting kessel to wing where he should be, so I don't think drafting a hugh body center is a bad thing, right now we don't have a one. After all, the scout who watched Lucic also has been watching Colborne, so I think his track record deserves a couple years grace period before we crucify PC and the B's. Watch the Youtube link of Colborne.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=af_i9AsVLcM>

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

You can only be soft for so long when you stand that big. Lets leave Joey C alone for three years and see what happens.

B's dont need a young defenseman to work on...they need one that will be immediate help now. Which is why I dont understand why they didnt throw the farm for a guy like Luke Schenn. Im guessing the only reason GM Garth Snow dealt that 5th pick to Toronto was because Toronto sent back 7th. Two spots later...