and I gave my credit card to my wife to go shopping so I could watch the game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

and I gave my credit card to my wife to go shopping so I could watch the game

My good Lord not only this is one of the worst game the Bruins have played this year but its going to cost me a few hundred $$ to having watch this game ...I really feel like crying .....

Dam it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Johnnybruin. Show Johnnybruin's posts

Re: and I gave my credit card to my wife to go shopping so I could watch the game

I hear you buddy, feel your pain!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RJbeefberger. Show RJbeefberger's posts

Re: and I gave my credit card to my wife to go shopping so I could watch the game

I highly doubt you have a wife or a credit card for that matter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Johnnybruin. Show Johnnybruin's posts

RJbeefberger, good post...think of that one all by yourself. It`s about the bruins not you, get a life!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJJustSell. Show JJJustSell's posts

could get worse she could bring you back a brand new RUIN jersey with timmy thomas or Chara on the back

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

make sure you spell the word "damn" correctly when you write for the Globe

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

and she spent $288 .....damn it ...(jtassinarisoccer ..did'nt think spelling it right was going to be accepted on this board)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

i think your'e right

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Wow!!!

$288.

Think you'll ever recover from that?

Consider yourself lucky. I don't know many women who, if given the credit card for a day would spend less than a grand. I tend to agree with the guy who doubts you have a wife. The credit card is different you can easily get those. Banks are stupid they give credit to anyone, that's why the country is in such a financial mess.

Besides you could easily make this back with crackerjack predictions working for the newspaper.I hear they pay at least $10 for this info, you should make the money back in about two years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Thanks ZILLAGOD but I have already been offered much more to give my predictions on line to the Boston Globe readers and I have declined....here is my prediction for next B's game ....BRUINS 3  Sabres 2

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I'd say that one is worth at least $25.00

If true Julien should pay you the whole $288.00 WITH INTEREST...with today's rates that's about  13 cents.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Will you please let the whole Boston Globe thing rest??!!! Good god

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

jtassinarisoccer give me your email adresss I will show you the contract offer

Sections
Shortcuts