1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

Re: And its done - Thank you Toronto!

Bruins have a leader in Lucic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

And Stuart.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tommy3123. Show tommy3123's posts

I think the Bruins need a savior...we have needed one for forty years now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from saddlecreekdan. Show saddlecreekdan's posts

as nice as it would be to get seguin or hall; once they start playing for julien, all those offensive numbers they've put up won't mean a thing!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

In Response to Re: And its done - Thank you Toronto!:
    as nice as it would be to get seguin or hall; once they start playing for julien, all those offensive numbers they've put up won't mean a thing!
    Posted by saddlecreekdan

Please justify that comment.....all you have is this years numbers when everyone is down.....what did Kessel put up last year, Wideman, Savvy, Krejci?  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tommy3123. Show tommy3123's posts

yeah gotta agree with you tukkainnet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ILUVBURKE. Show ILUVBURKE's posts

You gotta love Boston - we complain about the Coach of the year, goalie of the year and defenseman of the year.... if we were doing better we would be crying we didn't have these people in our system. 
    I just want a top 2 pick. IMO, I watched Colborne in Manchester last weekend, he is going to be in Boston next season. 2 games in Providence and he was anchoring the PP. His first shift he stick-handled thru the entire Monarchs team and dished off to Sauve for a quality shot on net. Surprisingly my 3 yr old son and I were heckled for cheering the B's on. 
    I LOVE THE GRANITE STATE!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwineFluBruin. Show SwineFluBruin's posts

Bruins have a leader in Lucic.
    Posted by KJBruinswin

They do?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

trade the pick for a proven goal scorer if you want the cup...just like the celtics did with the pick and grabbed garnett  do it chia
    Posted by bruins8

The Celtics traded their #5 overall pick for Ray Allen. They traded Al Jefferson, some other players and a 1st rounder for Garnett. And Garnett is perhaps the best power forward in the league when we traded for him. Guess who are the 3 best goal scorers in the league right now. Crosby, Ovechkin and Stamkos. I don't see us getting any of the 3 with a pick. Do me a favor bruins8, please watch some clips of the top draft prospects, and look up their comparisons and you'll finally see why we shouldn't trade this pick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: And its done - Thank you Toronto! : Come on - that was a weak draft.  Look at the rest of them after Hamill. http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/draft/nhl2007e.html After the first 2 guys, the rest is like a typical second round, some hits, but most are in the ahl.  Kyle Turris at #3?Posted by BadHabitude

Habitude, It's just a waste of breath to try and explain the 2007 Draft on this board. Perron is the only player drafted after Hamill contributing repeat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

LOL...LMMFAO , Boston fans are so stupid its not funny. Ive lived in the city all my life and run into at least one moron every day , either at work , school , going out w/ my friends , one of my friends LOL. Seriously 95% of them know absolutely nothing about competing , playing/playing through a full year of any sport , dealing w/ injuries  , or actually staying on top ( whether it be the Sox , PATS , Celts etc ). Im sorry , but if you have a brain and your breathing then its plain as day that the B's overachieved last year in many areas/ways. In know way did I think we would repeat and come back as the same team. I felt the same way last year and thought we caught lighting in a bottle to some degree. I dont think our team is terrible , in fact I dont think we're far off at all if we keep this team together. I would say that I was in the minority in terms of the possible tarde for Kolvy. I really think we're 1/2 guys( goal scorers ) away from being a legitimate contender. IMHO we have a bunch guys that would shine as being " role players " , guys like Wheeler , Ryder , Luch , and Bergy. I see none of these guys as being able to carry a team as some thought a few years ago. Like I said I think all would and only will flourish w/  guys like Kolvy , Savy shouldering the load and being true go to guys. In terms of the draft theres no way Im trading down , unless some team blows us away w/ an elite player.And Im not sure Id even do it then. There are many young players that have come right in the league and made a big impact. Ive been watching Hall/Seguin as much as I can and IMHO its a hard , but good problem to have. When it comes down to it I have to trust my gut and go w/ Seguin. I just love his game , I can really see this kid averaging 30/60-70 for the next 15 years ,  hes just a natural playmaker. Listen I wouldnt complain a bit if we got Hall. Though unlikely I see both as real impact players for many years to come.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: And its done - Thank you Toronto! : Habitude, It's just a waste of breath to try and explain the 2007 Draft on this board. Perron is the only player drafted after Hamill contributing repeat.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

agreed.  that was a very weak draft.  but not this year.  the b's will be getting good players in this draft.  period.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

Actually, the following players who were drafted after Hamill have already played games in the league (besides the previously mentioned Perron), and some have done decent for early in their careers:
    1. Brandon Sutter (Calgary)- Scored 20 goals in his sophomore season.
    2. Lars Eller (St. Louis)- Just came over to North America this season, has been up and down between St. Louis and Peoria but looks to be a productive player.
    3. Max Pacioretty  (Montreal)- Producing slowly this year, but looks to be a top 6 forward.
    4. Mikael Backlund (Calgary)- Swedish pivot who's just cracking Calgary's lineup. Looks to have a permanent position on the roster next year, and has top 6 potential.

Second Round
    5. P.K Subban (Montreal)- Stud defenseman during the 2009 WJC cracked Montreal's lineup in the middle of the season. His offensive potential is big and he'll be a regular in the lineup very soon.
    6. Oscar Moeller (Los Angeles)- Second year in the league for Moeller, 7 points in 34 games for the potential 2nd-3rd line player.
    7. T.J Galliardi (Colorado)- 39 points in 69 games for this season for Galliardi, who is capitalizing off of a younger Avalanche squad by means of ice time.
    8. Wayne Simmonds (Los Angeles)- 40 points in 76 games for Simmonds, who is in his second year in the league. He would've been a big piece in the potential Kovalchuk to L.A deal. 

Third round
    9. Evgeny Dadonov (Florida)- Russian who just cracked Florida's lineup recently. He's on the smaller side, but has good offensive potential.
    10. Luca Caputi (Toronto, previously Pittsburgh)- Became a regular after being included in the Ponikarovsky trade. Looks like a decent power forward, point production potential isn't exactly known yet but he seems like a top 6.

It wasn't a star studded 08 or 09 draft, but 07 wasn't too bad. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

You just listed 10 people outside of  Simmonds and maybe Sutter that are ZERO impact to date.

Sections
Shortcuts