Andrew Ference

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Andrew Ference

I figure we'll all be in the dark on his status until he's actually ready to come back, so until then, let's discuss this absense.

It seems to me that with him out of the lineup the B's don't suffer to much defensively, but can't we all agree that that first pass is going to be sorely missed if he's not back in the lineup soon?  Especially since you know the Habs are going to forecheck like crazy to get some of those ripe ol' chincy penalties.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Andrew Ference

Yes the injury seemed like nothing but I am getting weary.
    I hope he's back before end of the series.
    On another note injuries are part of the playoffs and that is why you go out and get depth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

No, I hear you there.  The depth is good.  I just think that in this series (more than others), his return to the lineup will indeed make a difference.

Bruin's in 5 (although 6 would be sweet, just to here the sobs from the Forum).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I got a feeling it's a groin injury or something like that.
    I watched that game he got hurt and didn't notice him getting off the ice not even the announcers .
    I also went through the log and blog of the game and only later in the game when he didn't return from the 2nd period did they say he was injured.
    I agree with you that he goes under the rador for what he does best, first pass out of the zone. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

i,m taking a different track on ference here ,i would rather have hnidy simply because there were to many games i,ve seen at the garden that they would send two players after him in the bruins zone and he would cough up the puck.. his lack of size, would be a problem with the montreal bigger forwards  plus you know that the bigger mamaluke montreal forwards like the russian retards, lataundressy, saku krapoo, dufus dandyno, and the great ian infierior, will be clutching and throw them down from behind...... hey, did you see mike hackastino take down blake wheeler with a two hander thurs, nite in front of the ref..... it wasn,t so much the VICIOUS HACK he laid ON wheelers legs.. IT WAS MORE LIKE BLAKE,S WEIGHT GOING FORWARD UNCONTROLABLY

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Yeah.  Julien, as per usual, is probably just playing it safe. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Hey, Ohno, you're preaching to the choir.  I feel your pain!  Let's all enjoy the best 100th anniversary gift we can give our rivals... early bird golf reservations!

Bruin's in 5, Vezina to Thomas, Norris to Chara.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

* Andrew Ference remains day-to-day, according to Claude Julien. However, Ference has not been seen since suffering his undisclosed injury 10 days ago against the Rangers on April 4. Even if Ference can practice tomorrow, it's highly doubtful that one on-ice session would make him ready for the start of the series.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Mamaluke !  Love it , LMFAO !
    Great one Ohno.

p.s. were you at the game last thursday ?  I was , I saw most of the cheap shots but missed that one from Komisarek.

you know that the bigger mamaluke montreal forwards like the russian retards, lataundressy, saku krapoo, dufus dandyno, and the great ian infierior, will be clutching and throw them down from behind...... Posted by ohno1957

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

Mamaluke !  Love it , LMFAO ! Great one Ohno. p.s. were you at the game last thursday ?  I was , I saw most of the cheap shots but missed that one from Komisarek.
    Posted by HabsHaterBRPC
    ....i was there thurs.nite well the komisarek hit was probably marginal if you ask the ref ...lucic had his back to center ice along the boards didn,t have control of the puck  and komisarek charged him from main st. in charlestown. with one hand in his stick  ......just an accident....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Okay okay, I saw that. I thought you meant he slashed Wheeler from behind.
    Keep the faith.

....i was there thurs.nite well the komisarek hit was probably marginal if you ask the ref ...lucic had his back to center ice along the boards didn,t have control of the puck  and komisarek charged him from main st. in charlestown. with one hand in his stick  ......just an accident....
    Posted by ohno1957

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

Okay okay, I saw that. I thought you meant he slashed Wheeler from behind. Keep the faith.
    Posted by HabsHaterBRPC
    Yellcoming on  a line  change in the 2nd .......  and the ref just stood there with that " i didn't,t see a thing" unless your wearing a black and gold stare  if hackastino did it outside the garden on causeway he would be seeking legal counsel on Friday morning

Sections
Shortcuts