Another game Another loss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

Bruins lose yet again this season and yet again to the habs.

Bruins MVP of the game = the stantion that gave a gift goal to savard to get the Loser point aka the Bruins point

Going to be a long season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I'd be pissed if I was the Habs.....up 3-0 and go to a shootout. I'd much prefer to be in the Bruins dressing room, having clawed themselves back into the game after a shakey start.

79 games to go. Let's see where they are at Jan.1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

13 games in a row... without victory against Habs pathetic!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I guess you forgot about the 1st round of the playoffs Luanne? I'd want to if i were you too........now that was pathetic. Last place team takes first place team to 7 games.........and of course we know what happened next in Philly. Now that's pathetic!

Can hardly wait to play the Habs again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

yeah super devastating loss, its game 3 of the season! a little bit of perspective people

canadiens were winning 3-0 only to give a point to the bruins, who fought back to tie. the 2 losses this year, they have come back from big deficits.

hey at least this year we already have a better record than last year against the habs. haha.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Me too, and I'M talking about regular season not play off!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

welcome back Luanne. since shootouts are a joke,consider this game a Bruins come from behind tie.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Thanks , i'm glad to come back and discuss with you ...:)) In fact Mtl sat on their lead, and Bruins had a lucky goal at the end... very lucky goal|

And don't talk about penalties... we had a lot too and this is the main reason bruins scored cause we took 2 stupids penalties..

Can you tell me why Chara is so good against other teams and look so pale when he plays against us ?

Anyway, we won... again!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

[Quote]welcome back Luanne. since shootouts are a joke,consider this game a Bruins come from behind tie.[/Quote]

If shootouts are a joke , you would have been very happy to win i'm pretty sure of that..!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[Quote]I'd much prefer to be in the Bruins dressing room, having clawed themselves back into the game after a shakey start.[/Quote]

Let's not get carried away. 2 points is 2 points, and the team has 7 out of 8 possible.

However, the Bruins showed some guts last night coming back from that defecit to steal a point of their own. As good as MTL is this year, getting that point after a horrible start is a very good accomplishment.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtcat. Show vtcat's posts

Good comeback by the Bruins. Another loss! Have you ever seen three more pathetic attempts in the shootout? All three low, glove side. We need some skilled shot makers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

4everbruins 421542

POSTED 10/15/2008 10:19:44 PM
    Get used to seeing what you saw with the B's tonight in Montreal.......a team that does NOT give up. Here's hoping they can cap this one off with a shoot out win. How sweet that would be.

Here's the proof!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

not really. i have seen one shootout in person and that was the last one. i have and will walk out of the arena once the shootout starts. i totally despise them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[Quote]

If shootouts are a joke , you would have been very happy to win i'm pretty sure of that..![/Quote]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chatrone. Show chatrone's posts

This team cannot win in regulation or even a shootout, F'in pathetic. They should rename the loser point the Bruins point. I have never seen anything like it before.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

This team isn't as good as everyone seems to think it is, they can't hold leads, can't score in shootouts and keep handing out points to teams like candy on halloween, they will be lucky to be in the playoffs if they keep playing like this

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from closetightly. Show closetightly's posts

[Quote]wow the sheep sure have been brainwashed by the jj trust! i love it when the bruins lose and the sheep still get excited by it! " well they only lost a little"
    close only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades![/Quote]

You said it buddy! Despite the few fluky highlight games by Thomas this team has real trouble scoring and has the albatross known as Chara weighing them down. This team is in real trouble

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from catsalesman. Show catsalesman's posts

Re: Another game Another loss

What another night of brutal garbage hockey!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KlausVonScribe. Show KlausVonScribe's posts

In Response to Re: Another game Another loss:
    What another night of brutal garbage hockey!
    Posted by catsalesman

Another day you mean.

Hunker down boys it's going to be a long season.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUntie. Show BruinsUntie's posts

In Response to Re: Another game Another loss : Another day you mean. Hunker down boys it's going to be a long season.
    Posted by KlausVonScribe

Your not kidding

This team has more turnovers then a pastry shoppe

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Another game Another loss : Your not kidding This team has more turnovers then a pastry shoppe
    Posted by BruinsUntie

HEY !  go steal another name. BruinsUnite is my buddy .

Pathetic .

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Give it up BsLegion, do you come on here soley to b*tch like a 50 year old nagging housewife, and to spread your misery by starting fights? Every single thread you are calling out somebody, or complaining like an old bag. Just shut your pie hole and talk hockey would you, your worse then a woman on the rag for christs sake. Man up.
    Posted by jeffersonjames

Hey buddy,  I posted about 10 times tonite and they were all hockey related.
    Now this loser came on here and stole my friends name and of course I will stick up for her. 
    You could be same dummy as the other just before you, stealing name , pulling out threads form 2 years ago and always saying the old thing !  If I'm a fifty year old ... you both must 11.  Jerkoffs.
    Anybody here can see your threads are not hockey related. 
    As an intelligent fan keeps saying on these boards to hams like you and your friends (or it's all the same person)  " You need to get out of your mothers basement " Pathetic whiner.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

In Response to Re: Another game Another loss : Your not kidding This team has more turnovers then a pastry shoppe
    Posted by BruinsUntie

Dude, the real BruinsUnite can SPELL and is

able to distinguish "your" from "you're".

I can also tell "then" from "than".

lol

Stop making a parody of yourself will you--

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Hey jeffersonjames, are you the same guy

as the loser with the identity problem?

Because you seem to have the same issue

with the spelling. Sadly, you likely speak

English as a mother tongue and are nevertheless

unable to distinguish "then" from "than".

Part of me hopes it's just that you're under

10 years old.

Pitiful.

PS: Legion knows and discusses as much or more

about hockey than anyone on these boards.

Sections
Shortcuts