Another game on VS with DIRECTV B`s fans out in the cold

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCORE6. Show SCORE6's posts

Another game on VS with DIRECTV B`s fans out in the cold

The NHL really needs to do something about this......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

Re: Another game on VS with DIRECTV B`s fans out in the cold

I'm calling the NHL and telling them flat out if I miss any playoff games I will demand my money back form directv. Why call the NHL you ask? It's because one of they own is causing all of these problems!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

DirecTV gave me $15 off and then I called a month later and wailed grumbled threatened-to-go-comcast and generally made a big ugly noise about it all over again.  They game me another $50 off.

Last Versus game the poster "mutant" gave us a link which worked as well as any.  Best to keep the pic small, don't enlarge, as it's more clear and doesn't freeze frame as much.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedRiverAvenger-Go-BC. Show RedRiverAvenger-Go-BC's posts

This is getting ridiculous. Its amazing how quickly the programing packages have changed over the last year or so. It all seems to have conicided with the NFL giving DirectTV exclusive coverage of the Gameday package.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCORE6. Show SCORE6's posts

WHAT IS THE LINK ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Damn you, DirecTV!

*shakes fist at satellite dish on roof*

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonrob13. Show bostonrob13's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9528Discussion%3a657a1156-7b7c-433a-b8b2-b01de200aa44

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

Just called Directv you get $50.00 off the bill because of this. Will start working on the NHL tomorrow. Come April their could be a game 7 on VS and then what is Bettman going to do?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KesselKrew. Show KesselKrew's posts

In Response to Re: Another game on VS with DIRECTV B`s fans out in the cold:
    I'm calling the NHL and telling them flat out if I miss any playoff games I will demand my money back form directv. Why call the NHL you ask? It's because one of they own is causing all of these problems!!!!!!
    Posted by lostinbaltimore

Call today while a game is on Versus, I got $100 off my NHL Centre Ice package

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

ATDHE.net  is showing the game tonight too

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

DirecTV gave me $15 off and then I called a month later and wailed grumbled threatened-to-go-comcast and generally made a big ugly noise about it all over again.  They game me another $50 off. Last Versus game the poster "mutant" gave us a link which worked as well as any.  Best to keep the pic small, don't enlarge, as it's more clear and doesn't freeze frame as much.
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan

your right clam it did work good,but i had to keep reloading it for some reason then found it was good...not sure what was goin on but finally worked.....the 1st versus game i used ATDHE & thought it was alot better & already cheched & it is on tonight unlike the last game  we have 2 options! nice

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

ATDHE.net  is showing the game tonight too
    Posted by pucman

and Mutant,  sooner or later remove the links from your posts as you've done in the past.

Sections
Shortcuts