another stinking loss!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsOwnBruins. Show HabsOwnBruins's posts

another stinking loss!

www.geocities.com/segacs2/weblog/Habs_76867" alt="" />

www.nationalpost.com/sports/nhlplayoffs/428785.bin?size=404x272" alt="" />

www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w15/img.193537_t.jpg" alt="" />

www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2007-w46/img.68996_t.jpg" alt="" />

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanLongione. Show DanLongione's posts

Re: another stinking loss!

In Response to another stinking loss!:
    ANOTHER STINKING LOSS !!!!!!!!!! WHEN WILL THESE OWNER REALIZE ITS TIME FOR THEM TO CAN THE COACH AND THE GM , FACE IT THE WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS SO WHY WAIT A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO FIRE THEM , FIRE THEM RIGHT KNOW AND HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE TONIGHT TO TELL BRUINS FANS THAT THEY ARE GONE AND THAT YOU ARE SELLING THE TEAM , IT IS ANOTHER BLOW TO THE MID SECTION THIS SEASON, EVERY ONE SHOULD JUST BOO THE BRUINS WHEN THE STEP ON TO THE ICE AT THE GARDEN OR NOT SHOW UP AT ALL , BECAUSE MANAGEMENT HAS TO KNOW THAT ALL FANS ARE UPSET AND ANGRY .
    Posted by mav02155

Can't say I disagree Mav

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Wow, how long did it take you to dig this up?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

very poor decision by coach c. j to start rask. he had 1 good period then flopped in the second against the worst team in the league. today 2 more weak glove side goals after the bruins fought back to tie the game. hurry put thomas back in net where a vezina goalie belongs and let the goalie of the future be the goalie of the future and watch the games and learn. rask is not nhl ready like it or not.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: another stinking loss!:
    In Response to Re: another stinking loss! : What is up with "weiner scent" in every post... kind of G A Y!
    Posted by FrenchieMcKnuckles

What's good enough for Al Roker and Bob Costas is good enough for me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrenchieMcKnuckles. Show FrenchieMcKnuckles's posts

In Response to Re: another stinking loss! : What's good enough for Al Roker and Bob Costas is good enough for me.
    Posted by DrCC

Wow you a rather disturbed individual aren't you

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

3 year old thread.

wtg!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

Mav we need more fans like this, i agree PC and CJ should both be fired and they probabaly will but no way will they be fired this yr.

I do feel they will make playoffs . i mean if this team does not make playoffs then cj and pc might be gone faster then some of these cheerleaders fans can hold a thought.

Pc knows he needs to make these guys winners and  he will try evetyhthing come trade deadline but personally, it's not gonna work.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WoburnPaulie. Show WoburnPaulie's posts

Last year the Bruins were on fire for most of the season right? Only to fail in the playoffs. Maybe, just maybe, this year they are going to do things in reverse. They are starting off very slow and will come on strong 2/3 of the way through and storm through the playoffs to win the cup!  Outrageous you say? Why? Cause being negative is more fun?

This team will get better and better as the season goes on, trust me. They will turn it on and burn through the playoffs.

Feels good to think positive I must say. And I am not just saying it, I'm believing it. It's a long season folks and I have faith in the talent on this team and in the coach. Hang in there, you'll be glad you did.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremontst. Show tremontst's posts

They will turn it on and burn through the playoffs.
    Posted by WoburnPaulie

You're kidding?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WoburnPaulie. Show WoburnPaulie's posts

No three-thirty-three Tremont Street I am not. I really think they just need time to gel.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WoburnPaulie. Show WoburnPaulie's posts

I threw in that "three-thirty-three Tremont" cause I worked with a dude who always used to say that street name for some reason. Never asked him why but your name reminded me of it is all ; )

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUntie. Show BruinsUntie's posts

This team stinks!!!

UNDER .500

And CANNOT EVEN WIN 2 IN A ROW!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Paille looked good. Rask was great. Many others were working hard. Team defense, especially in the neutral zone, and on the PK was better. Plenty of things to feel good about.

Recchi needs to be better.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

get ready for more of the same this team has only begun to stink!! But as long as mental midgets like Zilladork, Reilly24 and Krecji whatchamacallem's here there will always be half-@ssed rebuttals. There should be a few long winded posts today guaranteed!
    Posted by imafan

wow, i guess I watched a different game becuase I thought that was one of the best games the bruins played all year. Krejci was the best player on the ice. Go Bruins

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

How do even find this stuff? Get a life and crawl back into your Montreal ghetto apartment.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThirdJersey. Show ThirdJersey's posts

This was Rask's point of view in the Shootout from Giroux:

LOL...

The Bruins had their chances. Stupid flyers.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyDawes. Show JohnnyDawes's posts

"Thomas back in net where a vezina goalie belongs "...I think not.  That useless, overpriced sack of potatoes is part of the problem.  I would pose the question why didn't Thomas start the game?  Is it because he is the Bruins saviour?  Not a chance.  Thomas is the Tony Esposito of the new milenium.  A choke artist.  With him in nets the Bruins are headed for a quick exit in the playoffs.  Thomas proved that he is totally incapable of carrying the Bs.  Cam Ward showed him (last year) what a good goaltender is all about.

I urge all you fans that pay big bucks to stay away from the cash machine (TD hockey arena).  You are only filling that owner's pockets.  Save yourself the heartbreak and stay away from the Bs home games.  Management will one day get the message.  We are to blame for the 2nd rate team that is on the ice because we support it by going to the home games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from donny1969. Show donny1969's posts

this was a win in my book. They played a tough team without some key players... Be happy with the point! Not really sure Why Ryder shot from the hash marks instead of bringing it in, but... overall a good effort from the B's...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

This team stinks!!! UNDER .500 And CANNOT EVEN WIN 2 IN A ROW!
    Posted by BruinsUntie

It has been very disappointing to watch the Bruins this year.  Although, the season just started and they should begin to play better soon. 
    At least, I have been enjoying watching the playoffs even though the RedSox are not playing.  I am really looking forward to watching Pedro pitch in the World Series this year. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

"Thomas back in net where a vezina goalie belongs "...I think not.  That useless, overpriced sack of potatoes is part of the problem.  I would pose the question why didn't Thomas start the game?  Is it because he is the Bruins saviour?  Not a chance.  Thomas is the Tony Esposito of the new milenium.  A choke artist.  With him in nets the Bruins are headed for a quick exit in the playoffs.  Thomas proved that he is totally incapable of carrying the Bs.  Cam Ward showed him (last year) what a good goaltender is all about. I urge all you fans that pay big bucks to stay away from the cash machine (TD hockey arena).  You are only filling that owner's pockets.  Save yourself the heartbreak and stay away from the Bs home games.  Management will one day get the message.  We are to blame for the 2nd rate team that is on the ice because we support it by going to the home games.
    Posted by JohnnyDawes

Johnny Dawes actually made some sence, it is a refreshing and realisitic take on things especially with all the star wars geeks and pom pom waving apologists that post on here.

Well done. +1

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mglmsrso. Show mglmsrso's posts

This is why Tim Thomas is not a true elite goaltender. Two weak goals = LOSS

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sculleryjay. Show sculleryjay's posts

Bruins PP 14.3% 27th in the NHL

Bruins PK 36.2% 24th in the NHL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EvolutionFan. Show EvolutionFan's posts

Could things get any worse? 192 mins without a goal!

Thank god for the loser point in the NHL

Sections
Shortcuts